Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
412 Players in 2 Servers

Author Topic: End of the Road (8th Year Post & Future Plans)  (Read 8742 times)

Offline balon

• Operations Director
  • 5k Poster
  • Topic Author
  • Making moves
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/tjbalon
    • https://twitch.tv/tjbalon
    • https://twitter.com/TangoWorldWide
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 2147
  • Likes Given: 395

tw tj

• Total Badges: 52
    Badges: (View All)
    Slaughter Gang Spammer-50 Goated OG Christmas 2019 Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 rich boi 5 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat Fly Shit Only 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts
End of the Road (8th Year Post & Future Plans)
« on: January 05, 2022, 12:17:59 am »

On January 2, 2022 TangoWorldWide turned 8... and today (January 4, 2022) marks 8 years of the forums running. Welcome to our 8th Year Anniversary post, it is a bit overdue, as it was a difficult one to put together and write: but much needed. Thanks to those of you who have been sticking around, some very eager for this message today.

TangoWorldWide
Just over 8 years ago, we sought out to compete against other gaming communities and clans alike to get our foothold in the massive network of groups that make steam the unique platform it is. Tons of 'mission statements' or 'goals' were tossed around over the last several years, but one held true: to provide a home away from home. A distraction. And for many of us over the years, for better or for worse, that's exactly what TangoWorldWide had become: something to invest time into, to build friendships, to distraction ourselves from the many things that were going on around us in "real life". Eight years later, and it's not as needed today... groups on steam have evolved past their community/clan structure, and the entire gaming scene has shifted from what it once was. There is not as much of a need now for TangoWorldWide, the steam-based gaming community, as there once was. It's taken a lot of maturity over the years to accept all good things do have to come to an end, and we are not teenagers who can spill hundreds of hours a month into games anymore, so with that: the steam-based gaming side of TangoWorldWide will cease to exist after today (more details to come later in the post).

We've had so many people hold 'Ownership' titles at this point, I can't keep track of all the names, or even how many. But for certain there are countless names that I owe thank you to once all is said and done. To Zeph, rizky, The1Speck, and Alex: thank you for being apart of that original group of folks who really 'founded' this place. We wouldn't have even existed without each and every one of your inputs. To Doomy/Mobz/Freeman/Nisse/Roz/aPn/Polak/Solo/Adam/Shadow/Sinister, and that long list of first two-year folks, thank you for being apart of TangoWorldWide and helping us shape into what we did over the years. This list could go on for pages, and I've re-written the post many times, so I'll leave it at thanking my Ownership: @loo ★, you are an incredible "COO" and handle things very well in my absence, and a great friend all around. @jordan, I am incredibly happy you joined us, you and lulu ended up some of the best friends I've ever had on the internet and I'm very appreciative to you both. @Urbaena, you're well aware how much I respect I have for you, hoping very much we end up working together one day past all this, thank you for helping us do really great things in the time you had developed here. Aside from Ownership, a few friends and folks that hang around, or I'd be remiss to not thank: @Vita, thank you for always believing in our community - even when we were very obviously on fire. @Ady, you are an awesome friend and I appreciate you a lot for all the times you've stepped in to pick up the pieces for me. And lastly @briana, while it will be a surprise to most to see you on this list, thank you for the years of support, without it I would've likely resigned or shut us down long ago.

All this being said, while we are shutting the steam-based gaming side of TangoWorldWide (and a few other things, which again we'll get to later in this post), I still to this day cannot wrap my head around some of the great memories, moments, and outstanding things this community did accomplish. Maybe not all in the rankings for gaming communities for the entire duration -- but we did a lot of cool things. For me personally, I got to work hands on with a variety of really talented people that ranged from members in high-school just learning how to program, all the way to professionals. We theorized so many crazy methods of doing things. Built tons of groups within TangoWorldWide as 'clubs' for people to engage with. Saw friendships form, be destroyed, relationships be built, and so many other interactions throughout this community. I am extremely thankful for the last 8 years being the Director, and from the bottom of my heart, I've appreciated each and every one of you.

I can only hope that over the last 8 years of TangoWorldWide, the community made a positive impact on some of your lives -- be it: providing you a place to hangout, by giving you a place to make new friends, a hobby, an interest, or for those of you who made it a goal to get banned -- a challenge. One of the biggest rewards of running Tango was the times people would reach out thanking us for what we did, giving us backstory into their lives and expressing how much having a place to 'escape' on the internet really made a positive impact on them. Those are moments that I think about, and thought about very much in making the decision to write this announcement today.. and what we will do for future plans.

What Happened to 'balon'?
When some of the longer-term members think back, there was a much more passionate, fired-up individual who used to run this community. Someone who would come into meetings and get vocal for people to focus, come up with new plans, new strategies, and to help us keep moving forward. Somewhere along the way in 2016, that fire started to burn out, and i only ever gave sprinkles of context. In Spring of 2016 my mom was in a pretty big car accident and suffered a traumatic brain injury. Following her accident, came months, and months of hospitals, doctor appointments, lawyers, court hearings, and so on. To this day (now almost 6 years later), she is still not herself and had suffered permanent damages.

Growing up, my mom had been a single mom -- something I expressed to a few of you over the years -- and was a huge role model and person in my life. Having to migrate into a 'caretaker' role was a huge challenge for me, because at the time I was juggling working full time in IT/system admin work, doing freelance work, working towards a bachelors and minor, and then also running tango. This put a major strain on me, and this is when my drive and passion for things started to decline massively. For a long time, I truly believed if we worked hard on tango, with all the ideas, talented folks, and creative minds we had around... no way we couldn't build something bigger than a gaming community.

Over the last 2.5-3 years, her health had significantly declined and I became her full-time caretaker. This put a strain on my graduate degree, my work, relationship, friendships. Pretty much everything across the board was impacted by her declining health.

To this day, I still take care of her, and I'm trying to juggle full-time work, fixing up her house, a few other side-things, and as of spring last year a major weight-loss journey. For those of you who enjoyed your "whalon" memes over the years, to date I've lost just north of 230lbs, with no intentions on stopping any time soon.

Needless to say, the last few years of my life were pretty crazy, and unfortunately TangoWorldWide got back-burnered too many times. I take full responsibility for the eventual downfall of the community, but, I regret nothing as I've been a pretty firm believer that family comes first.

What now?
As of today, we have enough remaining funding to continue on for another year or two if we move forward with a better strategy. We could try to rebuild if _ was active, and we did _, but I think I've seen one too many "<insert-game-name-here> returns to TangoWorldWide!" posts for this lifetime. I'd like to think that a much younger me wouldn't have stayed in a space so long where the lights were on... but "nobody was home" (essentially pissing away money). Effective immediately, we will be marking the steam-based gaming community portion of TangoWorldWide for removal and make the following changes:

Effective Q1 2022:
  • Removal of all steam-related gameservers
    • Final backup of each existing gameserver
    • Final backup of each related SQL database
    • Final network diagram of each server before destruction
  • Reduction in webserver size
    • Scale back forums to match new variety-styled community
    • Forums will receive only QOL and security updates
    • Notify KZAdmins that we will no longer be able to host file server
    • Deploy a new dev-server for future potential projects*
  • Some plugin authors will be contacted, and we will inquire if they are OK if we open-source their tango-related works, as a thank you to the SM/AM community for all these years of support
  • Any remaining 'legacy' services will be removed
  • Remaining rust/minecraft resources will be destroyed
  • Teamspeak 3 will be down-sized and scaled to 32-max users
  • The Roster will be re-designed to match the new community-design
  • Backups containing user data over a 5 year period will be destroyed, shortened to 3 years after Summer 2022
  • 'Dangling' items will be removed (things forgotten on this list)
  • The discord will be primary controlled by @loo ★
  • TangoWorldWide's Tag Policy has been removed
    • Tags are no longer required (though encouraged for staff, or those who wish to represent us still)
    • FTCS will be taken offline

There are several items that I've missed that I will edit in after this is posted, or when they are removed/modified. From here forward, we will have a Discord/Forum/Teamspeak, and a dev environment that Ownership will be allowed to deploy server(s) of their choosing for 'pop-up' games (such as when @Urbaena hosted the voice server for Among Us).

This was ultimately a hard decision to make, but one that was long overdue. Probably well over a year. I simply do not have the time to commit any longer to fully run this place, and most of us in higher staff would like to retain control of the community (to continue to preserve the friendships and connections we built over the years). A few weeks back a well-valued ex-staff member reached out asking to make a jailbreak server in our name (or to rebuild ours), and after I replied that they could, I had not heard anything since ... this was a deciding factor that we could not continue on waiting for the 'next staff rotation' to pull TangoWorldWide up again, we need an active and effective leadership. One which has very obviously grown up past actively gaming.

Closing Remarks
If you've made it this far in the post, thank you for taking the time to read the Year 8 announcement. If all goes well with these changes, we'll see you at Year 9, and then hopefully for our 10-Year anniversary (one of my longest standing goals to surpass as a community owner).

Once again, for those of you who asked for years, the TangoWorldWide steam tag is no longer required (but you are of course encouraged to keep it on if you so wish, to represent the community).

Thank you all for a great 8 years as a community, and thank you again for being here.
Even if we do not make it to the 9 year post, it has been an absolute pleasure and honor being the owner of this community.

Did you know? This title is based on the one from Year 5.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 04:49:40 pm by balon »
-

Offline Dragonate

• Jailbreak Alumni
  • Operations Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • A Free Man
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/17386921/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 556
  • Likes Given: 842

Dragonate

• Total Badges: 29
    4 Year Coin Fly Shit Only Invisible Goated Any amongers? 3 Year Coin 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2019 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 12 Days of Christmas 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Summer 2017
Re: End of the Road (8th Year Post & Future Plans)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 12:27:17 am »
As someone who came into the community very young nearly 5 years ago, i appreciate the memories i have shared across the platforms. It’s been a great ride
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 12:27:37 am by Dragonate »

Offline Username

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 5

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 3 Year Coin Invisible 2 Year Coin 1 Year Coin
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 12:38:20 am »
Jess here, on an account I made as a joke back when I first joined.

I just want to say thank you to both you balon as well as the rest of the community for making Tango the community it is/was. Was it perfect? Of course not, but despite even my late entry into the community I still think it had a pretty significant impact as to who I am a few years later. I’ve made plenty of friends, many of whom I hope to remain lifelong friends with, learned a ton about tech/development, and overall just grew as a person because of this place.

I hate to see it go, but I think it was clear to most by now that it’s about time. I’ll still treasure many of the memories I made here and hang out in discord and TeamSpeak from time to time for sure.

Best wishes, to every last person reading this.

Offline loo ★

• Community Director
  • Forum Addict
  • ♪ Currently listening to music... ♪
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/loo112
    • https://twitch.tv/loo112
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 185
  • Likes Given: 249

loo ★

• Total Badges: 35
    Brain Dead Slaughter Gang 5 Year Coin 1000 Posts Homoflexual Any amongers? 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2019 4 Year Coin Invisible Lovable 3 Year Coin Certified Cutie 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Spammer-25 Gstad's Squad 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 12:51:41 am »
@balon First, I want to thank you for giving @Username (aka Jess) and I the ability to grow within Tango and be an impactful part of this community.

As someone who's been aware of the changes for a while and being close and knowing a lot of what was and still is happening, I am glad you have chosen to put your family first and have continued to better yourself and your health. I am glad to have gotten to know you better and become great friends.

Besides Balon, I'm glad to have met so many friends here and appreciate many of you. Best wishes, to everyone reading this.

I hope to see many of you continue to be a part of the community in discord. Expect some big updates soon, as I re-work channels, permissions, roles, etc.

Need to talk to me 1 on 1? Please select a time to talk!

Discord: Loo#0001
Steam: tw loo ★

★ Check out what Blackstars is all about ★

jess was here 💜

Spoiler: Tango Positions (click to show/hide)

Offline xtra

• It Goes On And On
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Jailbreak Retard
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179541179/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 413
  • Likes Given: 1030

Sano

• Total Badges: 18
    2 Year Coin Slaughter Gang Badge Collector (15) Invisible 100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin Any amongers? Badge Collector (10) Stargazers 1000 Posts Certified Cutie 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 100 Posts Halloween 2019 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 01:06:56 am »
I Enjoyed it while it lasted. Best wishes to all of you hope to see most of you in the discord from time to time.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 01:07:47 am by xtra »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYoh_bLKm2s

Offline waddles

• Jimmy John's Manager
  • Group Leader
  • Forum Junkie
  • Jimmy John's Manager
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/mitchoscar/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 160
  • Likes Given: 63

Pepe Gamer

• Total Badges: 9
    500 Posts Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Any amongers? Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 01:30:19 am »
:( Thanks lads. Remember I played jb gmod years ago on a computer and I had no textures downloaded so I stopped playing after a couple minutes. When I realized I could play CS:GO on my mom's shitty mac first thing I did was hop into a JB server. Tango was the one that popped up and I played it. It was the old minecraft beta where there was a gate around lava climb. I was beamed in the face by a warden with no warning shot and I left the server for months. This post is a freekill report. Fuck you cyka blyat weeaboo. Give him a ct ban even though he's perma'd for cheating. BUt i joined the server a few months later and because of my @Refrigerator recruiting me I wouldn't be here. Can't believe how far it's gone.

Gotta give some appreciation for my boy @ldcommish tho. We moved up the ranks at the same time and once we achieved our goal and grinded for 10 hours a day we kinda fell off. Your a good homie man. Can't believe joining a jailbreak server would lead me to play with a 6th grader all day roleplaying as guards and prisoners all day but here we are.

@Axel you were a pretty cool dude too. It was fun trying to admin the server under your leadership and your dedication is very admirable. Good luck in life homie, you're already doing well.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 11:45:11 pm by waddles »

Offline Salty

• Technologies Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • Blac Blac Blac
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197599058/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 332
  • Likes Given: 335

Salty

• Total Badges: 31
    Staff of the Month (February, 2021) Adorable 5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Certified Cutie 3 Year Coin Coby Wizowd 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Fly Shit Only Summer 2017 Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Christmas 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2022, 01:58:36 am »
Goodbye my sweet prince 😢

Online S.

• King
  • Registered Users
  • 10k Poster
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/surframp/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1615
  • Likes Given: 54

sdot

• Total Badges: 43
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Thanksgiving 2019 10000 Posts 3 Year Coin Croc-a-dil Lovable Certified Cutie Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge I Triggered LemonFridge 2 Year Coin Red Star Giving Thanks 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2017 TangoGift 5000 Posts Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2022, 03:27:31 am »
I met some of my best and closest friends in this place, and as my personal text has always said, I've always played Tango for the community. I've been around this community almost a third of my life, and there's no better forum I could have chosen to write 10,000 posts on.

Genuinely congrats on the weight loss, that sounds like a massive thing to embark on, and I'm glad the working out adventure has even more life ahead of it. I'm very sorry to read about your mom, I had heard about the difficult situation multiple times throughout the years, but I hope she continues to live a long life and is able to relax.

The same goes for you my friend.

S.
TWTimer Admin
-= ♥ =-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline dope

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 198
  • Likes Given: 12

dope

• Total Badges: 22
    5 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 4 Year Coin 500 Posts 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 2 Year Coin Overruled - Rez's Badge Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Badge Collector (10) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin I Triggered LemonFridge Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2022, 04:20:04 am »
cool  :)
yes yes yes we paid.

Offline capie

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074876223/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 181
  • Likes Given: 312

capie

• Total Badges: 24
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Invisible Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Spammer-25 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2022, 05:23:07 am »
There's probably going to be a lot of posts like "LUL tangu been D34D fo yearsss bruv lmaoaaaaa xDDDD"

But in the end I am sure that lots of people including myself have made great memories on tango servers that will be remembered for a life time (or at least decades).
Thanks to everyone that blessed me with good times and laughter in this community and thank YOU balon for starting this community.

capie out  8)

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Legend
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 97
  • Likes Given: 134

TheWildThorn

• Total Badges: 35
    5 Year Coin Real One Halloween 2019 Fly Shit Only 4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2022, 06:07:04 am »
I will never forget this community. I will never forget the people and experiences I've witnessed here.
Thank you for creating something that was such a huge part of my life, I'll always be grateful.

Regards,
TheWildThorn

Offline Rythio

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 186
  • Likes Given: 94

Sadge

• Total Badges: 28
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Red Star 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge 1000 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2015 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2022, 07:39:47 am »
I will never forget this community. I will never forget the people and experiences I've witnessed here.
Thank you for creating something that was such a huge part of my life, I'll always be grateful.

Regards,
TheWildThorn

GG

It's so bittersweet.  I hope Tango can live on without game servers to a decade.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 07:40:13 am by Rythio »

i love smoking fat doinks on my back porch
what a fucking legend

Offline SiL3nT

• Surf in my sleep
  • Legend
  • Forum Addict
  • I Compute Therefor, i am BOFH.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/SiL3nTOne/
    • http://www.twitch.tv/TheSiL3nTOne
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf0TlsSyEhscQJcXL884k3g
    • https://twitter.com/SiL3nTOne
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 95
  • Likes Given: 4

T.w² | SiL3nT

• Total Badges: 33
    5 Year Coin Fly Shit Only Boomer Alert Drunk Award 4 Year Coin Lovable 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Hurricane Harvey Donor Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin Summer 2016 1000 Posts 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 12 Days of Christmas 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2022, 08:39:47 am »
It has been a long fun ride thanks to Balon, it brought me back to my old gaming days while growing up and new friends and people along the way.

This is a community that will always remain to me.
None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME.

Offline Peter Pan

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/unremarkable
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 49
  • Likes Given: 2

Levi

• Total Badges: 25
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Christmas 2019 Homoflexual Badge Collector (20) Ur-Banana 3 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Summer 2018 Badge Collector (15) 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 100 Posts Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2022, 09:13:36 am »
Glad to have stopped by for a while. Thank you so much for this place. @balon :)

Offline Fragger

• Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/zombiespiderman1/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 9

TP-Fragger

• Total Badges: 27
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin Summer 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 500 Posts Christmas 2015 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Thanksgiving 2015 Quick Poster Halloween 2015 Mobile User
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2022, 09:31:58 am »
Damn. This made a grown man cry. Thanks for the memories

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks