Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
402 Players in 2 Servers

Author Topic: Max Power Appeal  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Mobile User
Max Power Appeal
« on: February 07, 2019, 01:21:18 pm »
Note; As per the guidelines we are requesting Executive Action, please respect this decision and not try to once again sweep this under the rug without proper oversight.

Your In-Game/Screen Name: Max Power
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:24082621
What server were you playing on when you were banned: TangoRP
Who banned you: RozRocks/Kasey Lee Hellraiser
Reason you were banned: CoCPE Violations.
Was this ban accidental: No

Please explain what happened leading up to the ban:

So the detailed explanation of what happened plus full video proof is available in my (approved) admin abuse report.

https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=61517.0

Assuming you read this you will have a good idea of the situation. I was blanket banned along with 7 others for going against this "admin gang" and posting an admin report on them detailing one of their many infractions. We also have previous successful admin reports on other member of this "admin gang", one being FrosticEh and in-game IA reports which lead to others removal from the police force. This group is constantly abusing their power to bully other players and there is a long documented history to back this up. Previous disciplinary action resulted in the admin guidelines being modified to limit their abuse. The most recent admin abuse report has lead to further harsh disciplinary actions against them for their handling of the situation directly leading up to my unjust ban.

But this appeal is about me, so lets go over the facts. Roz stated following the result of the abuse report;

Good luck with your appeals. Here is a relevant snippet from the CoCPE for your ban.

C. Scripting in any game-server is an immediate 6-month ban.

D. Cheating in any game-server is an immediate 12-month ban. If you are recorded cheating on another server, and they provide a recording, that evidence will stand.

E. Any offender who breaks this policy twice will immediately be faced with a permanent ban with no chance of appeal or reverse.

And the reason behind our actions is quite simple, we had an agreement with and consent of the Network (specifically balon) in relation to setting up a bug tester role / development server to correct the countless flaws in the game-mode. With only client-side access we were able to identify and provide documents to correct many issues that even an entry level coder should have been able to identify. We were never trying to hide our actions and reported new information straight to balon as agree'd upon to keep the many bugs away from leaking to the playerbase, its called responsible disclosure. With the many bugs we reported that all had the ability to destroy the servers economy, never once was this information leaked to the general playerbase, we were told to be discrete and we did exactly that. What I don't respect is being incorrectly painted as some huge "cheater" when that was clearly not the case, we had full consent and an agreement with the highest levels of the Network.

The real problem here is this groups personal vendetta and being unable to separate role-play situations from your duties in a staff capacity. My friends and I have tried many times to ignore their bully tactics and mind our own business, but we are constantly being targeted by this "admin gang" with their false accusations followed by their self imposed justice system disobeying both network and server guidelines.

Why do you think you should be unbanned:

I have been unjustly blanket banned for over a month along with 7 others. I was not even online or home at the time of being banned, it was clearly a ploy to try run us off the server because we were not afraid to speak out against their corruption. Putting these reasons aside, even if I were guilty of breaking any guideline, the fact I have served over a month should be taken into immediate consideration pending any result.

Bans & Appeals
First point: Admins do not make their own times up. There WILL be guidelines for how an admin can ban. Admins can be suspended, admins can be removed. Whether you are the Divisional Manager or the Moderator, you are accountable for your actions. You abuse, you lose. It's a simple concept. As for appeals, here admins are not allowed to handle their own appeal. TangoWorldWide has a dedicated team in our Department of Community Management which handles Interal Affairs. Only TangoRP TangoWolrdWide staff will consult and help them understand the rules and how things occur in the server, however they do not have the final say.

Less Bans, More Forgiving, etc:
TangoWorldWide has always been known for being easy on our bans. This will extend into TangoRP. We want to give people a chance to change, improve themselves, and overall better themselves as individuals playing our server(s). Admins have been instructed to admin-jail for starting offenses. Long bans (666days) will be gone, and redemption for mistakes will be very possible. This will all be done through our normal reporting systems and ban appeals.

The Network Guidelines, Balon's 5 year announcement, and the initial launch post for TangoRP consistently hammer down in detail on the fact players should not be afraid to call out corruption when we see it and that players will never be punished for calling for change. Yet the playerbase is being suppressed on TangoRP from doing just this. My admin report skims on their bully tactics to keep a hold on their power, this is just another example. In any authority based situation those in-charge are reluctant for change as it diminishes their power with checks and balances. This group has no regard for the community and consistently break network guidelines to benefit themselves and their close friends.

We have reported countless instances of abuse and spoken to the Network multiple times about additional oversight on TangoRP to curb the rampant abuse, but unfortunately nothing has ever come of these said actions on the TangoRP side of the community.

We are aware that the Network Community is mostly made up of gamers from games like Counterstrike, Garrysmod, and Team Fortress but the Network has an obligation to uphold the standards that they have created in their involvement with the others games with the newer server of TangoRP. It was said when STRP was merged into TangoRP, the era of abuse on STRP would be over and that the Tango Worldwide Community would implement major changes in structure and guidelines to the community they have taken over and ensure the high standards that Tango Worldwide has strive to meet would be upheld. Unfortunately, this is far from what is happening. History is repeating itself.

With the recent action of this ban, I hope the network administrators look back on their word when coming to a conclusion with this report and ends the era of abuse that is occurring on TangoRP.

Any other details: https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=61517.0
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 02:11:21 am by TheWildThorn »

Offline Infidel Rage

• Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Hey, TangoRP enthusiast. That's what im here for!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/infidelrage/
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 5

Infidel Rage

• Total Badges: 1
    Quick Poster
Re: [Executive Action] Max Power Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 02:07:12 pm »
Quit listing me as the person who banned you.  I did not ban you as Roz said in your last appeal.

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 09:43:44 pm »
Quit listing me as the person who banned you.  I did not ban you as Roz said in your last appeal.

You were directly involved in the events leading to us being banned in which an admin report was placed against you. As you were found to be wrong and guilty of abusing (and we were found the be innocent in the process), I believe the situation is very relevant to the topic at hand.

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 01:26:54 am »
As per @balon's request via our discussion in TeamSpeak, we patiently waited an additional 3 weeks. I believe with all the evidence provided and taking the admin abuse report into account, it's time to put the situation behind us and move forward.

It's very disappointing to see the server almost always empty since we have been gone due to how it is being administrated, we hope to change that moving forward with our group of 8+ helping to boost these player-counts attracting people back to the community which was once thriving.

Offline Tomoaki

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 0
Re: Max Power Appeal
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 10:24:07 pm »
so can my boy get unbanned or what?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 11:31:41 am by balon »

Offline balon

• Operations Director
  • 5k Poster
  • Making moves
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/tjbalon
    • https://twitch.tv/tjbalon
    • https://twitter.com/TangoWorldWide
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 2147
  • Likes Given: 395

tw tj

• Total Badges: 52
    Slaughter Gang Spammer-50 Goated OG Christmas 2019 Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 rich boi 5 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat Fly Shit Only 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts
Re: Max Power Appeal
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 11:31:45 am »
so can my boy get unbanned or what?
LOLL sure man, hit me up on discord
-

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean