Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
245 Players in 20 Servers

Author Topic: Discord Disneyitized? #NotifySquad? Cyborgs taking over!?  (Read 382 times)

Offline balon

• Chief Executive Officer
  • 5k Poster
  • Topic Author
  • I'm back...
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • http://www.twitch.tv/balonfx
    • https://twitter.com/TangoWorldWide
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 675
  • Likes Given: 145

T.w² | balonVS@dnd/school

• Total Badges: 41
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat Fly Shit Only Linux Wizowd 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
Discord Disneyitized? #NotifySquad? Cyborgs taking over!?
« on: March 18, 2018, 10:06:13 pm »
Discord saw a lot of weird updates today... so let's talk about that?

Cyborgs taking over?!?!?!
First and foremost, BOTs have FINALLY been added to our discord! This has been a request quite often recently as people have continuously wanted to see BOTs added for various functions and features. Today we added two stand-alone bots "NotifySquad" and "TangoWorldWide". Simple enough, one handles what's in the next section of this post, the other one does welcome-messages and custom command triggers! These two bots do not have a Disney theme to them (and won't) for the time being!

#NotifySquad?
It has been a popular request to tag members on discord when various announcements are posted. However, using the everyone and here tag creates a lot of frustration for those that don't want to be tagged... Now you can join the #NotifySquad. Whenever an announcement is posted, Notifications: @NotifySquad will be added to the next of the post to trigger an announcement for everyone who wants to get a notification.

You can type the following in any channels:
?notifyon - This command will add you to the notifysquad group on discord!
?notifyoff - This command will remove you from notifysquad group on discord!

Disney came to Tango?
We've been wanting to add a theme to the BOTs for a long time. Any Disney orientated theme is not actually a BOT but a web-hook. Basically, when something happens the hook triggers announcing it in discord. You can see the full list of what web-hook BOTs we have here:

In addition to the bots we have new channels #welcome and #media in Announcements. This is where these new bots will primarily operate!
Stitch, Olaf, and Goofy handle all Media (Twitch, YouTube, Twitter)
Baymax handles CallAdmin
Elsa does all ranking changes (releasing members)
Donald Duck is the FTCS bot

We hope you all like the changes that came to discord. More groups may be added in the future for ease of use and automation. As always, please leave questions and feedback in the comments below!
gold AR btw haha

Offline $layer

• Staff Director
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/66169666/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 352
  • Likes Given: 259

T.w² | $

• Total Badges: 33
    12 Days of Christmas 2017 2500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Fly Shit Only Invisible beatstar Award Badge Collector (20) Member of the Month 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) I Triggered LemonFridge Spammer-100 1000 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
Re: Discord Disneyitized? #NotifySquad? Cyborgs taking over!?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 06:31:58 pm »
Where's my dawg Mickey?
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕓 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖
ℍ𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕘𝕪
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖

Offline Red

• Rebel God
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Autistic Dumbass Looking to be Freed
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/merham
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 231
  • Likes Given: 105

Red

• Total Badges: 24
    Jackass Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Summer 2017 1000 Posts Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 100 Posts Mobile User
Re: Discord Disneyitized? #NotifySquad? Cyborgs taking over!?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 06:48:12 pm »
Where's my dawg Mickey?

Haha mickeys a mouse silly
-signature by Rangii

I am a troll and anything I say is not to be taken seriously. By responding, quoting, or referring to anything I post is not to be taken seriously by myself or anyone else and hereby absolves myself from any punishment based on said posts.

By responding you agree to these terms.

Quotes about me because I’m a narcissistic person with a genetic disorder combined with mild asbergers

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
Sinus Bot
TangoServersLLC Logo
AllTrapNation.com
CSGO Fiesta
Vreecase Sponsor
G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
Sinus Bot
TangoServersLLC Logo