Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
310 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] jb disruption/depop  (Read 675 times)

Offline aqua

• Closed
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • real Gs move in silence like lasagna
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 183
  • Likes Given: 57

RIDTHEMID

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] jb disruption/depop
« on: May 08, 2021, 04:44:07 pm »
Your In-Game Name: Turd Ferguson

Their In-Game Name: duck, chukom, and whoever else is part of that idiotsquad

Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io): multiple accounts, if anyone has access to checking IPs i guarantee you can find everything else. here are a few of the accounts i could find; STEAM_0:0:593095432 STEAM_1:1:179247466 STEAM_1:1:510642191 STEAM_1:0:594932576

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): multiple instances since chukom got perma'd.

Rule(s) broken: disrupting server to the point of depopulation

What happened (Be detailed): Chukom got banned and ever since then his crew of minions have been refreshing the server list until there's no admins on. They then join and proceed to spam a nono word, flood chat, freekill, and overall disrupt the server. It sucks when we have a good population going especially. Admins can't do anything since either A. they are joining on times when admins are on B. some of them are players who have not yet been banned, so ipchecking alts wont do anything or C. they are friends with these idiots.

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): I am going to link chat logs for one account that has taken part in multiple of these disruptive events. This is duck's alt account: http://tangoworldwide.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/485655
You can clearly see the broken characters he spams, which flood chat. Add this to chukom's micspam+flooding chat with nominations (galactical brain owner saw some of this for himself yesterday) and you can see where I'm coming from by calling this disruption. It genuinely makes people just leave the server.

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): I agree
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 10:33:25 pm by Noah »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
jb disruption/depop
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 04:44:07 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. - Internal Affairs | Voltingshock - Community Advisor | lulu - Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline duck.

• Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • FREE VENI
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/gang/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 37
  • Likes Given: 14

• Total Badges: 5
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User
Re: jb disruption/depop
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 05:29:30 pm »
I think you're just accusing me of this cause you hate me lol

i didnt do this dude..

these screenshots really hurt my feelings and threats to kill myself shouldnt be tolerated on tango man wtf
you should know this by now my guy you got like 100000 chances
if anyones depopping the server its you my man. all you do is disrespect people in horrible ways that make people want to leave

not to also mention you shit talk higher ups like everytime i hop on for like 30minutes lol
not my chat logs, those are all his below.. this the guy yall trust man its funny
you were also making fun of a person who commited suicide i wish demos were up so admins can see man

only if u could see the demos of what this man says whoever is handling this you would easily issue a perma to this guy

« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 05:38:40 pm by duck. »
discord:  dylan.#6992

Offline aqua

• Closed
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • real Gs move in silence like lasagna
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 183
  • Likes Given: 57

RIDTHEMID

• Total Badges: 24
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 12:15:55 am »

Offline Alamo

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 659
  • Likes Given: 343

tw money

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 10:33:19 pm »
The only account I could verify to be duck's was the one originally linked in the post, but I don't doubt that there were more alts. On that alt duck managed to get 3 bans, where in the chat logs there are multiple racial slurs, with even the chat logs on his main being bannable. Duck will receive a permanent ban, and anybody on the servers who starts acting toxic in response will also receive a ban.
Thank you for the report.

Regards,
Noah
Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 4:39 PM PST (IA timezone)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks