Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
636 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] aqua depop, rule-breaking, toxicity, and more  (Read 1551 times)

Offline characters

• Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 334
  • Likes Given: 294

tw characters

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (20) Slaughter Gang 4 Year Coin 1000 Posts 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
[Closed] aqua depop, rule-breaking, toxicity, and more
« on: May 17, 2021, 12:01:17 pm »
Your In-Game Name: two characters
Their In-Game Name: T.w² | Turd Ferguson
Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io): STEAM_0:1:75690940
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): April 22 -May 17
Rule(s) broken:
Toxicity, targeting, n-word baiting, actually saying the n word, attempting to cause depop, spamming, racism, and more.

What happened (Be detailed):
All of these screenshots are from April 22 until now, during which aqua has claimed to be "reformed". There are about 40+ screenshots in total here, and many more that I likely missed.

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
Targeting 9yz, joe, deadly awper, seven, gti and more:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Racism, implying racism, homophobia, and other prejudicial based things.

Spamming, causing depop:

Misc/general toxicity:
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree

I apoligize if I repeat something or miss something, there was a lot.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 10:09:08 pm by asta »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
aqua depop, rule-breaking, toxicity, and more
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 12:01:17 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. - Internal Affairs | Voltingshock - Community Advisor | lulu - Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline aqua

• Novice Member
  • Forum Junkie
  • real Gs move in silence like lasagna
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 182
  • Likes Given: 59

aqua

• Total Badges: 24
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: aqua depop, rule-breaking, toxicity, and more
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 12:20:37 pm »
I'm just gonna put it out there that ~90% of these were dealt with on the server.

I'll quote my replies from the Application, since most of these were part of Mr. Waddles' reply to that thread.

It’s all good, I understand you’re trying to paint a narrative here.

A majority of these chat logs were from over 2 weeks ago. I had given up on Jailbreak and bought into the whole jailbreak is dying thing. And it didn't help I was self-medicating and high practically all day. I can try my best to explain myself for each of the instances. Not to justify anything, but if you really want to discuss it feel free to add me on steam.

I, on the other hand, would smoke top shelf and say some dumb shit. To which I can own up to and honestly say I haven't smoked since the first couple of days of May. And I intend to stay sober as my summer semester is starting in a week.

To everyone replying who doesn't regular jailbreak or know me:

Please understand I am fine with not getting SA. Still though, it is my wish that you do not let a few chat logs dictate your opinion of me.

Hopefully we can play Jailbreak together over the next few weeks and you will be able to see for yourself that what I described in my application is the truth.

You guys are trying to get a rise out of me. It ain't gonna happen, I've been bumping that new J Cole all weekend- all I got is positive energy.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 12:33:16 pm by aqua »

Offline Alamo

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Sr. Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 671
  • Likes Given: 357

tw money

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: aqua depop, rule-breaking, toxicity, and more
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 10:14:23 pm »
All of the bannable screenshots from this report are from weeks ago and aqua has already heard from multiple staff members about it, but even I'll be honest and say I didn't see the full extent of everything that had been said. The most recent logs aren't things that we want to be said on the server but those would deserve a mute at most, like the quit smoking stuff. Since the worst screenshots are 3-4 weeks old, aqua will receive a day server ban, as it seems as though no other punishment was given for any of these logs. I am also hoping that this is friendly neighborhood characters trying to clean up Jailbreak and not a spite report, but this report does give me vibes of the latter. Regardless, these logs deserve a ban, and a day seems fair taking the age of them into account.

Regards,
Noah
Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 4:39 PM PST (IA timezone)

Offline balon

• Operations Director
  • 5k Poster
  • Making moves
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • https://twitch.tv/tjbalon
    • https://twitter.com/TangoWorldWide
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 2116
  • Likes Given: 366

tw balon

• Total Badges: 52
    Slaughter Gang Spammer-50 Goated OG Christmas 2019 Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 rich boi 5 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat Fly Shit Only 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts
Re: [Closed] aqua depop, rule-breaking, toxicity, and more
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2021, 11:16:01 pm »
I am quite tired of just swinging the hammer.

@aqua @characters

You guys have 48 hours to work out your differences and come to a peaceful conclusion on this thread. Let's stop the arguing and ban hunting on JB, and let's fix this shit.

You two can talk it out, I'm sure we can discuss here, I'll moderate if need be.

@Noah please lift the ban for now.

Oh, and if there is no solution that is reasonable (one of you can accept the ban ex: aqua if you conclude you are wrong), or you guys just derail the thread entirely and throw shit back and forth I'll be forced to do the 24 hour both ways.

Need to talk to me 1 on 1? Please select a time to talk!

Offline balon

• Operations Director
  • 5k Poster
  • Making moves
    • View Profile

tw balon

Slaughter Gang Spammer-50 Goated OG Christmas 2019 Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 rich boi 5 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat Fly Shit Only 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts
Re: [Discussion] aqua depop, rule-breaking, toxicity, and more
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2021, 11:19:32 pm »
Oh to clarify, if you resolve, @characters I will go accept an appeal.

Offline aqua

• Novice Member
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile

aqua

5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 12:14:51 am »
I'm available to hop in discord right now. If anyone seeing this can contact Mr. Characters please let him know.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 12:34:43 am by aqua »

Offline balon

• Operations Director
  • 5k Poster
  • Making moves
    • View Profile

tw balon

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 12:32:10 am »
I'm available to hop in discord right now. If anyone seeing this can contact Mr. Characters please let him know.

Do it here, in public. Set an example.

Offline aqua

• Novice Member
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile

aqua

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2021, 12:36:00 am »
I will provide an overview of where I'm at with it.

You have been treating me poorly ever since duck got banned and I am one who reciprocates the energy that is being sent my way. But the truth is Characters, I have no ill feelings towards you personally. I am not one to judge based on who you are friends with.

You have to understand that what duck, dolip, and chukom were doing was bad for the server as a whole. It was not just my experience they were negatively affecting. They would constantly trash our Jailbreak server and promote other communities (straight up would go on alts and advertise the experience on eGO). Not to mention the malicious shit they would pull whenever we had a decent population and no admins on. I was there multiple times for the mass depop they caused with mic/chat spam, harassment, and MFKing. If I didn't make the report I can almost guarantee those shitstorms would still be going on.

I don't mind being held accountable for how flagrant I was acting. I even told Waddles there is no negative energy towards him for posting those logs in my SA application. If getting banned pushes me in a direction of gaining the community's respect, then I understand and accept it.

However, I would like you to be honest about why you reported me. Because to accuse me of shit like causing depop is ridiculous when I go out of my way to join the server on 0 players and sit there to build up population. It is my gut feeling that you were pushed by duck, dolip, and whoever else is in that cancer crew to dig through my logs. Especially after Ryry and Dragonate made their supportive replies on my SA application. I strongly feel as though the animosity between us is facilitated through your toxic friends.

I was candid in this reply and I hope you can be as well. If you just deny, deny, and deny some more then we are going to get nowhere with this. As I said in the above reply, I am open to having a mediated discussion through voice chat.

PS/edit: I know that duck/dolip/whoever else has been ban evading with VPNs these past few nights on alts are your friends. They connect with you and jacob and get off when you guys get off. If you want my sincere respect I need you to be honest about it and cut that shit out. To repeat, I don't judge people based on who they consider their friends. Still though, they were banned for some foul shit and need to wait it out or try to appeal it like everyone else.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 01:31:29 am by aqua »

Offline characters

• Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

tw characters

Badge Collector (20) Slaughter Gang 4 Year Coin 1000 Posts 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2021, 12:41:35 am »
I will start off by replying to your comments, then acknowledging my mistakes, then providing my POV of all this (This is kind of a lot, sorry, but there is a lot to this story on both sides and I feel we should both express our concerns in the best ways we can even if it means thoroughly).

I will provide an overview of where I'm at with it.

You have been treating me poorly ever since duck got banned and I am one who reciprocates the energy that is being sent my way. But the truth is Characters, I have no ill feelings towards you personally. I am not one to judge based on who you are friends with.
Ok. I apologize for being toxic to you on behalf of my friends whenever and wherever I did, but it is the honest truth that i've never freekilled you or targeted you once on jailbreak on behalf of my friends (you will likely deny this as this is one of the bases of your problems with me, but would be nice if you could actually admit it), or if I did and I am just forgetting, I apologize, but this is pretty much impossible to prove all around because of the broken demos. I know I definitely did shit talk you on jailbreak and a little on your SA app and stretched a bit on this report so I apologize for that and I will try and stop. But for me, this entire statement is pretty stretched. I have barely mistreated you when you compare it to what you did to me after your report and during my entire association with my friends. I will get into this later.

But for my friends mistreating you which I know dolip and chukom did 100%. AGAIN DOLIP AND CHUKOM 100% MISTREATED YOU I witnessed their stupidity with my own eyes. But man, if you really let an 8 and a 10 year old get into your head that much when you can simply just report them which you have, get them banned which you have (permad), like what more could you want? I can't force them to stop ban evading lol I am not their father which you seem to think I am. They are inherently immature because of their age and other shit. But in this case I will take the blame for it if this is what will result in the end of this conflict so I apologize on their behalf.

You have to understand that what duck, dolip, and chukom were doing was bad for the server as a whole. It was not just my experience they were negatively affecting. They would constantly trash our Jailbreak server and promote other communities (straight up would go on alts and advertise the experience on eGO). Not to mention the malicious shit they would pull whenever we had a decent population and no admins on. I was there multiple times for the mass depop they caused with mic/chat spam, harassment, and MFKing. If I didn't make the report I can almost guarantee those shitstorms would still be going on.
I have no doubt that chukom and dolip did this, and again I will apologize on their behalf, but you must understand I am not liable for the choices they make on their own, whether it be shitting on you, targeting you, promoting other servers, or just breaking rules in general.

I don't mind being held accountable for how flagrant I was acting. I even told Waddles there is no negative energy towards him for posting those logs in my SA application. If getting banned pushes me in a direction of gaining the community's respect, then I understand and accept it.
Man, I know you're an experienced player, hell you've been here longer than me and I can see the spirit to help jailbreak out but its just things I will get to later that have been really clouding out any good image of you in my mind. And if we can put this to rest and all the shit can stop on both sides than i'll happily change my devouch to a vouch and put some good reasons.

However, I would like you to be honest about why you reported me. Because to accuse me of shit like causing depop is ridiculous when I go out of my way to join the server on 0 players and sit there to build up population. It is my gut feeling that you were pushed by duck, dolip, and whoever else is in that cancer crew to dig through my logs. Especially after Ryry and Dragonate made their supportive replies on my SA application. I strongly feel as though the animosity between us is facilitated through your toxic friends.
I reported you for the most part because I genuinely thought you were a hypocrite with the way your chat logs have shown and the things you have done on the server in the past few weeks when no admins or admins with minimal experience are on (will get into this later). Also man even now you deny causing depop and being cancer even with the chat logs I have shown? I have about 11 screenshots of you doing cancerous shit JUST IN CHAT. Again, maybe you are actually genuine about it, but from what i've personally seen on the server and your chat logs, it has been extremely hard to actually see you wanting to further jb and not just further your own agenda whatever it may be. But as long as we can put this to rest then I will definitely have a much different outlook on this all.

Also, Ryry and Dragonate have barely played when you're on the server, they have really only seen you on discord and the forums, where you put out a very good impression of yourself I will admit.

My acknowledgements:

I have done this mostly in the texts above but I will try and sum it up here. On the server, I genuinely apologize for being toxic, this part was driven by my wanting of revenge because of you getting my friends banned, and this mainly drove this report and my devouch on your application. I apologize. I will try my best to put an end to this if you do the same.

It's really just this cylce of "he did this first, so I did this" that is causing this whole thing tbh.

My point of view on you and your actions in the past few weeks.

Hypocrisy
This one is a very large aspect for me because it is just mind-blowing how you attempt to present yourself as this reformed person who wants nothing but the best for jailbreak and its playerbase, yet you do the most cancerous, toxic, nazi shit on CT and on the server its just insanity. Here are some examples, obviously there is no proof because demos have been broken, believe me or don't:

One time there was about 6-8 people on, and you were killing people after restricting knifing.

This one was on spy, so you were doing pass or keep where you put the prize in "your console" which shouldn't even be allowed, because its just a loophole in order to decide if the person who kept it you like or don't like because admins can't check your console.

You kill for the smallest things, especially on latenight, for example if someone doesn't look a certain direction on latenight when you tell them to, you kill them without hesitation. Yeah, it's latenight, and maybe these examples are all within the rules, but in no way are they promoting players to stay on the server, which seems to be your motive on discord and the forums.

Also, this evidence I provided in this report originally should be enough to further my point of how hypocritical it seems to me personally.

Targeting
This one has been the most apparent since posting this report of you. It's genuinely not even fun to play with you. You claim to have "no ill feelings towards [me] personally." Yet every single minute I have been on with you it's like you genuinely hate me. Here are some examples, again, believe me or don't its fine:

This was yesterday. I was warden on clouds at the start of the round trying to do regular warden things, and then you immediately start saying "rtv for map change" "get rid of this warden"

This was also yesterday. It was a purge day and we were both CTs, and you did not stop talking and ghosting my location in order to get last ct.

On avalanche about 4 days ago. Randy was here or brother will and you were slayed for it but this was the only one you were punished for. You gave LR to randy or someone unfairly because you saw my name in there and didn't want me to get LR or whatever.

But when there's no admins on, it's worse. You create unfair LRs like putting the end of race at the T starting area of surf and we race to get in there, or you put the end zone somewhere I cannot find or don't know the location.

Honestly, with all these I don't really care. It's frankly immature on your end that you even do these things. Also never once did I retaliate and freekill or target you in game. And it isn't just me that you target. In the past weeks through my evidence it is shown you have targeted GTi, 9yz, and deadlyawper grotesquely through chat logs and likely through voice as well. Constantly berating them because of their administrating ability, age, the way they talk, or whatever. I genuinely just don't understand why you do these things.

My friends
The grouping us all together is a really big problem for me too. I have done nowhere near the amount of shit some of the people I am friends with have done. There is a majority of jailbreak players who follow the rules and don't bother ban evading and doing the things some have done. I won't name anyone in particular but I also ask that you stop grouping us together and inflicting your hate against us all.

I have explained my perspective and you have explained yours. I hope this clears some things up and I apologize if I said anything that made it sound like I am 100% in the right and you're in the wrong, I just wanted to lay out how I feel.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 02:35:53 pm by characters »

Offline characters

• Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

tw characters

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2021, 02:27:19 pm »
OK web mod I am sorry for double posting but I am registered and can't tag anyone, and I am also banned from tango discord so there is no way I can get it out that I have replied, sorry.

Offline aqua

• Novice Member
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile

aqua

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2021, 03:05:36 pm »
@balon off this post I don’t think he wants to fix shit. I do not see a point in attempting to have a constructive conversation with someone who can’t even have an open mind to trust what I am saying.

It was my intention in that post to provide a path to mend our relationship. Unfortunately, characters went out of his way to blow specific, meaningless situations (where admins were present) out of proportions just to prove a point.

I am not going to go back and forth with him.

Offline characters

• Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

tw characters

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 03:10:39 pm »
I came in here open-minded and took probably an hour thinking of a detailed, honest, response with all my thoughts on you, my own faults and apologized for them. I don’t know what else you want. I did not lie. Id love to hear balon’s input, but the fact, Aqua, you won’t even take the time to address my concerns and my apologizes furthers my point.

Offline balon

• Operations Director
  • 5k Poster
  • Making moves
    • View Profile

tw balon

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2021, 03:14:13 pm »
@balon off this post I don’t think he wants to fix shit. I do not see a point in attempting to have a constructive conversation with someone who can’t even have an open mind to trust what I am saying.

It was my intention in that post to provide a path to mend our relationship. Unfortunately, characters went out of his way to blow specific, meaningless situations (where admins were present) out of proportions just to prove a point.

I am not going to go back and forth with him.

Did you bother reading the reply he gave you that looks like it took considerable time to write? Instead of just bitching out of the conversation, be an adult.

The thing you were reported for is well ban worthy. This an opportunity to do better.

Offline aqua

• Novice Member
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile

aqua

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 03:44:18 pm »
Ok. I apologize for being toxic to you on behalf of my friends whenever and wherever I did, but it is the honest truth that i've never freekilled you or targeted you once on jailbreak on behalf of my friends (you will likely deny this as this is one of the bases of your problems with me, but would be nice if you could actually admit it)

You shit talk and make sly comments every time I take warden. You refuse to assist me when I'm warden and you're on CT (i.e. allowing rebellers to rebel, lying to admins to get your alting friends 1upped). But I think that all will stop if we can get this resolved.

Like what more could you want? I can't force them to stop ban evading lol

If they are your "friends" then what is stopping you from asking them to cut that shit out. When you join with them every night it gives off the vibe that you are complicit in their bullshit. Also, you could stop lying to admins to get them 1upped. Since we are giving specific examples, I was there last night when you lied about who rebelled with a UMP to get your ban evading buddy 1upped.

I have no doubt that chukom and dolip did this, and again I will apologize on their behalf, but you must understand I am not liable for the choices they make on their own, whether it be shitting on you, targeting you, promoting other servers, or just breaking rules in general.

I appreciate that.

Also man even now you deny causing depop and being cancer even with the chat logs I have shown? I have about 11 screenshots of you doing cancerous shit JUST IN CHAT. Again, maybe you are actually genuine about it, but from what i've personally seen on the server and your chat logs, it has been extremely hard to actually see you wanting to further jb and not just further your own agenda whatever it may be.

Please provide an example of what I said caused people to leave. I would like to see the direct effect of one of my messages making someone disconnect. And do not hit me with the "quit smoking" shit because we both know nobody actually goes and does that shit.

How has it been hard to see me trying to further jb? Is me joining on 0 players not enough? Is me providing suggestions that all the regulars discussed in a group we made not enough? Even if you are banned from discord, I know that you have friends that tell you every little thing that goes on. Please, tell me how it has been hard to see that I am trying to save the fucking server.

I have done this mostly in the texts above but I will try and sum it up here. On the server, I genuinely apologize for being toxic, this part was driven by my wanting of revenge because of you getting my friends banned, and this mainly drove this report and my devouch on your application.

I appreciate your accountability. But you cannot flip flop between points. Earlier in this reply you say "the main reason was you being a hypocrite" and now you're saying you were "mainly driven by wanting revenge", so which one really is it?

It's really just this cylce of "he did this first, so I did this" that is causing this whole thing tbh.

I'm sorry you feel that way. That may be what is causing you to be motivated in this discussion, but this is not at all where my head is at with any of this.

This one is a very large aspect for me because it is just mind-blowing how you attempt to present yourself as this reformed person who wants nothing but the best for jailbreak and its playerbase, yet you do the most cancerous, toxic, nazi shit on CT and on the server its just insanity. Here are some examples, obviously there is no proof because demos have been broken, believe me or don't:

One time there was about 6-8 people on, and you were killing people after restricting knifing.

This one was on spy, so you were doing pass or keep where you put the prize in "your console" which shouldn't even be allowed, because its just a loophole in order to decide if the person who kept it you like or don't like because admins can't check your console.

I am not going to back and forth on this. You have your opinion and I have mine. All these events took place on latenight against players who were both/either constantly rebelling in previous rounds or were experienced players.

I do not treat any new/nov players poorly, so please cut the shit about me being a fucking hypocrite about wanting to save jailbreak. That shit is so annoying, if you think I am lying about wanting to fix the server then you need to open your eyes.

This was yesterday. I was warden on clouds at the start of the round trying to do regular warden things, and then you immediately start saying "rtv for map change" "get rid of this warden"

This was also yesterday. It was a purge day and we were both CTs, and you did not stop talking and ghosting my location in order to get last ct.

On avalanche about 4 days ago. Randy was here or brother will and you were slayed for it but this was the only one you were punished for. You gave LR to randy or someone unfairly because you saw my name in there and didn't want me to get LR or whatever.

But when there's no admins on, it's worse. You create unfair LRs like putting the end of race at the T starting area of surf and we race to get in there, or you put the end zone somewhere I cannot find or don't know the location.

I accept that I have been targeting you. But if you care to know why, it is because you keep joining up with the ban evaders. I put you on the same level as them because you join the server with them, you show favoritism towards them, and you deny the truth about them being ban evaders. If you continue to support what they're doing I am going to continue to group you up with them.

Honestly, with all these I don't really care. It's frankly immature on your end that you even do these things. Also never once did I retaliate and freekill or target you in game. And it isn't just me that you target. In the past weeks through my evidence it is shown you have targeted GTi, 9yz, and deadlyawper grotesquely through chat logs and likely through voice as well. Constantly berating them because of their administrating ability, age, the way they talk, or whatever. I genuinely just don't understand why you do these things.

If you want to feel sorry for other people be my guest. I have already tried my best to explain that I was not in my right state of mind when I said a majority of those things. But the truth is, all those things were being taken out of context. And if it offended them they would have done something about it.

The grouping us all together is a really big problem for me too. I have done nowhere near the amount of shit some of the people I am friends with have done. There is a majority of jailbreak players who follow the rules and don't bother ban evading and doing the things some have done. I won't name anyone in particular but I also ask that you stop grouping us together and inflicting your hate against us all.

I will repeat myself. As long as you continue to support them ban evading, I am going to group you up with them.

100% transparency I don't feel any sort of way about you specifically. The only beef I have towards you is the fact that you are supporting the ban evaders. If you cut that out then I have nothing against you.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 03:46:33 pm by aqua »

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks