Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
301 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] DR. BRANDON 8506 KILLS OFF KILLFEED  (Read 666 times)

Offline characters

• Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 341
  • Likes Given: 296

two characters

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (20) Slaughter Gang 4 Year Coin 1000 Posts 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
[Closed] DR. BRANDON 8506 KILLS OFF KILLFEED
« on: February 24, 2021, 07:30:17 pm »
Your In-Game Name: two characters
Their In-Game Name: T.w² | Dr.Brandon8506
Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io): STEAM_0:0:88404445
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): peanut around 7:18 PM EST
Rule(s) broken: Killing off killfeed, killing without seeing the rebel happen.
What happened (Be detailed):
I rebelled and killed 2 CTs, both of which brandon did not see happen. He then kills me when I don't have a gun in my hand and have not clicked the lr rebel option or have not done any sort of rebelling act that he could witness or have permission from, to kill me.

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
His pov:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My pov: (kind of cut this one weirdly sorry about that but my pov isn't important.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 03:01:22 am by Noah »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
DR. BRANDON 8506 KILLS OFF KILLFEED
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 07:30:18 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. - Internal Affairs | Caribou - Community Advisor | lulu - Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline Dr.Brandon8506

• I think it's safe to say Tango is a part of my life
  • Supporter
  • Forum Addict
  • 2011 BMW E92 M3
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137074618/
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/anibad969/videos
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 324
  • Likes Given: 900

Dr.Brandon8506

• Total Badges: 31
    Slaughter Gang 100 Poll Votes OG True Canadians Badge Christmas 2019 1000 Posts 5 Year Coin Certified Cutie Thanksgiving 2019 4 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-25 Mobile User 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster
Re: DR. BRANDON 8506 KILLS OFF KILLFEED
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 09:36:52 pm »
Saw a body drop, thought to myself, "hmm 1 t left and a body dropping from a ct... pursues the corner and caps you" obviously that would be common sense to pursue off seeing that? I will mention that I did not see if you had a gun out or not, couldn't really tell based off how dark the wall nd your model was. Either way you claim I killed you off killfeed and I claim it was common sense.... I apologies if I'm apparently wrong
Former Apprentice & Community Mentor
Former Sr. Staff
Former Jailbreak Supplementary Admin
Former Junior Staff
Former Community Event Coordinator
Former Divisional Staff Of CSGO Zombie Escape
Former Probationary Personnel
Former Community Leader
Former Member

11. If you could change one thing about Tango what would it be?: Jailbreak.
name it after @Dr.Brandon8506  since he's the biggest pussy i know
-I had to get my pussy frozen by liquid nitrogen
what is with y'all being 14 and like "I wanna start a family"

don't plan out your whole life when you're still eating off the kids menu smh
@Dr.Brandon8506 Thanks for all the memories on jailbreak. It was always so fun playing with you. I hope you remember all the good times like I do.
I also eat in the shower and go on my phone in the shower >_<

yeah of course ur fat ass eats in the shower

(https://www.instagram.com/dr.brandon8506/?hl=en)

Offline characters

• Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 341
  • Likes Given: 296

two characters

• Total Badges: 21
    Badge Collector (20) Slaughter Gang 4 Year Coin 1000 Posts 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 10:54:24 pm »
The entire logic behind the “don’t kill off killfeed” type rules that you always hear thrown around is  simply this:

You have to physically see the rebelling happen in order to act on it.

This is what happens in the clip:
- you hear shots and decide to pursue
- you see the kill feed and decide to pursue (both of these I could technically argue you are pursuing off sound, but I won’t go that far)

And in the end of the clip, you see a body drop and a death in the kill feed.

The main point I’m trying to get at here is that you did not see me, or my shooting, or my gun. Simply saw the kill feed and the body. I also feel like “common sense” can be stretched quite far according to the logic presented here but I don’t know. Whatever IA decides I guess.

Edit: I would like to also mention that a divisional staff member acknowledged what Brandon did was wrong if this matters.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:55:22 pm by characters »

Offline Alamo

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 659
  • Likes Given: 343

tw money

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 03:01:15 am »
The difficulty with this situation is that Brandon did see a body drop, which makes it way harder for me to say that he deserves a ban. We do purposefully inhibit what CTs are allowed to kill off of and do remove certain elements of "common sense", such as targeting off of model or killfeed, in the pursuit of fairness for the Ts, but I feel as though punishing a CT when they see a body drop is going too far in this direction. While normally I fall on the side of making sure CTs see everything that happened, I feel as if we make a situation like this punishable the game would just become way more frustrating for CT players, which we probably don't need any more of.

Regards,
Noah
Community Manager & Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 4:39 PM PST (IA timezone)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks