Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
443 Players in 23 Servers

Author Topic: Change Log v20 - 11/8/2015 @ 10:52PM  (Read 694 times)

Offline sk67

• Customer Relations
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • My GF's hates when I play Video Games....
    • www.steamcommunity.com/id/sk67_tv
    • www.twitch.tv/Sk67_tv
    • www.twitter.com/Sk67cs
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 16
  • Likes Given: 9

T.w² | Skr67

In-Game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

• Total Badges: 32
    Badges: (View All)
    3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad Christmas 2016 aPn's Award Thanksgiving 2016 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Spammer-100 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Halloween 2015 500 Posts Invisible Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 100 Posts Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Poster
Change Log v20 - 11/8/2015 @ 10:52PM
« on: November 08, 2015, 10:52:31 pm »

Legend:
* = New / Addition
- = Removed Content
+ = Improved
^ = Edited / Revised
! = Bug Repaired
? = Other / Misc

TangoWorldWide.net ChangeLog v20

Probably easily expected, I've missed quite a few change-logs for this 'weekly' ordeal, but I am getting better at least as far as making constant change-logs go. School has been very busy since my last change-log, so I'm sure I have quite a bit to cram into this post. Also, we just held an Ownership meeting, at 8:00PM, so I have quite a bit to say on this weeks changes following up. I hope you enjoy the recent changes, and decide to post your feedback below! Thanks. - balon

(v20 - 11/8/2015) ::TangoWorldWide.net ChangeLog!

01. + Store to expect major reworks..
  • Wondering when the store is coming out with some more new features? Currently we are fixing issues with the store, and reworking it to make even more features available for every servers. Please stay tuned for an update on the store. remember any updates with the store will be posted here: http://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=10529.0

02. * A Dota 2 division on the horizon!
  • We having been looking to merge with communities that are going to help us expand into every game we can. And I am pleased to announce that a big community that was managed before by @Fotu will be joining us this week in hopes to kick off our first ever Dota server! We will notify you when our Dota servers will be released.

04. + wardenSpeak repaired
  • Major fixes happened to the wardenSpeak plugin this week. Fist fix was T's being unmuted after being muted from an admin, following that, instead of CT's being muted, now ts are being muted while warden is speaking. Also the message stating that you have been muted when their is no warden should be fixed. if any more bugs are happening please let us know by posting here: http://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?board=14.0

05. ^ CSGOBig making more giveaways possible
  • During the week, CSGOBIG (one of our sponsors) gave us even more skins for giveaways. Most of these giveaways will be on twitter. We will notify you via Steam and twitter when they happen. Skins will be coming every once and awhile, and when they do, we will be giving them away like candy on Halloween.

06. * Halloween Badge!
  • Speaking of Halloween! All members registered before October 31st 2015 have received a cool limited addition Halloween badge.

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy the newer releases, and next weekend there WILL be another Change Log for Information!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 10:55:23 am by balon »
Current Position:
-Member @ <3

Most Remarkable Positions I Have Held In The Past:
-Supervisor @ Executive Department: Accounting
-CIT @ Community Advisor
-Leader @ Divisional Leader: CS:GO
-Manager @ Community Leadership Management
-Manager @ Mentorship Management
-Leader @ Group Coordinator: Mentorship

Quote from: Harvey Fierstein
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks