Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
507 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] emoji's appeal  (Read 108 times)

Offline Emoji

• :D
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • Hi there
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/emoji1112
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 42
  • Likes Given: 41

e m o j i

In-Game DayZ

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Admin of the Month 2017 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
[Closed] emoji's appeal
« on: June 10, 2021, 07:22:04 pm »
Forum Name: Emoji
How long has your account been closed for (estimate): 2 years
Reason for close (if known): It was closed when I got my perma ban from the csgo servers for toxicity
Why should your account be re-opened/un-banned?: Well, I appealed for the csgo servers and I'm hoping to get a unban for the forums too if my appeal does get accepted for the csgo servers.
Are you appealing a ban as well (Y/N): Y
Have you broken any rules for this close (Y/N): Y
Do you agree to follow our rules/policies (Y/N): Y
You hereby understand our policies and agree to all rules/procedures while in TangoWorldWide (Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 04:16:06 pm by loo ★ »

you're in 8th grade and you have a mental compensity of a fucking hamster and your div of jailbreak like lol ??? we dont even need to roast u for that being div of jb is bad enough

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
emoji's appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 07:22:05 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: asta - Internal Affairs | Ryanf47 - Community Advisor | loo ★ - Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline loo ★

• Community Director
  • Forum Addict
  • ♪ Currently listening to music... ♪
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/loo112
    • https://twitch.tv/loo112
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 198
  • Likes Given: 242

tw loo ★

• Total Badges: 34
    Slaughter Gang 5 Year Coin 1000 Posts Homoflexual Any amongers? 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2019 4 Year Coin Invisible Lovable 3 Year Coin Certified Cutie 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Spammer-25 Gstad's Squad 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
Re: emoji's appeal
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 04:15:52 pm »
It has been two years since your forum account was closed. Please be sure to look and familiarize yourself with our forums rules and COCPE.
Appeal accepted.

Regards,
loo
Community Director

jess was here 💜

Spoiler: Tango Positions (click to show/hide)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks