Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
578 Players in 12 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Targeting or whatever  (Read 684 times)

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 310
  • Likes Given: 288

two characters

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin 1000 Posts 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
[Closed] Targeting or whatever
« on: January 27, 2021, 10:24:55 pm »
Your In-Game Name: two characters, and veni also
Abusing Admin: Not sure, my guess would be Obama because of the communications sent by him.
Server this occurred on: csgo jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): man like 9-10 est and on clouds idfk
Abusive Action(s): Not sure if this is even abuse or just targeting via admin powers.
What happened (Be detailed):

For the part that you don't have context for, it was a hunger games day for an event. Me and veni are in surf, 2 people are on dive, and like 2 in cells or something like that. Beacons were turned on, admin chat said to pursue.

Then, I said in chat: "im not pursuing until the people camping with an awp are slain". This seems like a pretty valid reason to me, because sure enough, there is a dude camping on dive with an awp. Not to mention the guy below him, or the two people in main cells pretending to check angles (where there is no way a T could be there because of the beacon or its sound).
me and veni are immediately slapped (ONLY US) after I sent those two messages. This slap would have been followed by a slay so we ran out of the portal and then managed to survive about 15 seconds before getting awped by the guy STILL ON DIVE. And then, later to lose to the ones in main cells, or whatever the hell happened after.

It just seemed like the admin got frustrated that I said this in chat and was apparently appearing somehow disobedient (the reason I said these things in chat is because I have seen so many times before that, in situations like this, people just camp in such unfair areas and go by scot free). Honestly we make mistakes and I really don't care, just whoever it was if you could take the blame on here, you higher ups can lock this and we can forget about it. I really don't care about the punishment as long as you do that.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):

Source: https://streamable.com/yf30e4
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 08:16:13 pm by Noah »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
Targeting or whatever
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 10:24:55 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. Internal Affairs | ris Community Advisor | lulu Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline Noah

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Internal Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 648
  • Likes Given: 354

tw money

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Targeting or whatever
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 08:16:06 pm »
As you say, this isn't the most serious issue, but I do think that this situation could have been handled better by the admins. I'm glad to see admins are being proactive in keeping their eyes out for people not pursuing, but the warnings to pursue definitely should have been spread to more people. No punishments or warnings will be handed out as it was nothing extremely serious, but I will speak to the admin team about improving on situations like this.
Thank you for the report.

Regards,
Noah
Community Manager & Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 4:39 PM PST (IA timezone)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks