Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
557 Players in 12 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] dr braindead  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Joshos

• Killer Queen
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Bites the dust
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143044241/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 345
  • Likes Given: 70

Goated

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Goated 2 Year Coin Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) Oyasumi Punpun Real One 1 Year Coin Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts 500 Posts Invisible Badge Collector (5) Lovable 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] dr braindead
« on: January 09, 2021, 10:15:30 pm »
Your In-Game Name:goated
Abusing Admin:dr brandon
Server this occurred on: jb
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 9pm
Abusive Action(s): Ban
What happened (Be detailed): I make a free kill report and the fat bastard bans me doesn't even warn me for doing something wrong just straight up bans me?
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): man the fake ass ban without any evidence not to mention she doesn't follow escalation ban reason is literally "im doin smthn relax toxic person" what a joke dude shouldve been removed from his lifetime cringe admin years ago. I don't even care about the ban but fr u have this guy running around acting like a admin kinda sad mr @balon
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): agree
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 06:11:24 am by Noah »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
dr braindead
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 10:15:30 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. Internal Affairs | ris Community Advisor | lulu Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline Dr.Brandon8506

• I think it's safe to say Tango is a part of my life
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • 2011 BMW E92 M3
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137074618/
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/anibad969/videos
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 320
  • Likes Given: 887

T.w² | Dr.Brandon8506

• Total Badges: 30
    100 Poll Votes OG True Canadians Badge Christmas 2019 1000 Posts 5 Year Coin Certified Cutie Thanksgiving 2019 4 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-25 Mobile User 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster
Re: dr braindead
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 10:31:40 pm »
@Bobby Vag Can vouch for this. Will upload the demo soon.

http://tangoworldwide.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/378836

Not sure why demos wasn't showing all the chat logs (alive & dead), but you were warned to stop, kicked and then banned for continuing to act toxic. You kept picking fights with people for no apparent reason. 
There was more of the toxicity from you within the map but I really didn't feel the need to fetch it and edit rounds where you were being toxic.

Video 1:

Video 2: Literally all the toxicity was uncalled for, you know better than that.

So sad that you are so unable of even the simplest of admin commands after being a paidmin for so long truly one of saddest things I’ve seen. To think the /warn command is so far above your intelligence that you resort to banning a player like an ape.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll make sure my boss @Refrigerator puts me through the mentor program!
To conclude this I would just like to add that you need to be more mindful of your actions as they come across as harassment / bullying. Also don't get on jailbreak in latenight if you cant act mature.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 03:55:36 pm by Dr.Brandon8506 »
Former Apprentice & Community Mentor
Former Sr. Staff
Former Jailbreak Supplementary Admin
Former Junior Staff
Former Community Event Coordinator
Former Divisional Staff Of CSGO Zombie Escape
Former Probationary Personnel
Former Community Leader
Former Member

11. If you could change one thing about Tango what would it be?: Jailbreak.
name it after @Dr.Brandon8506  since he's the biggest pussy i know
-I had to get my pussy frozen by liquid nitrogen
what is with y'all being 14 and like "I wanna start a family"

don't plan out your whole life when you're still eating off the kids menu smh
@Dr.Brandon8506 Thanks for all the memories on jailbreak. It was always so fun playing with you. I hope you remember all the good times like I do.
I also eat in the shower and go on my phone in the shower >_<

yeah of course ur fat ass eats in the shower

(https://www.instagram.com/dr.brandon8506/?hl=en)

Offline Joshos

• Killer Queen
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Bites the dust
    • View Profile

Goated

Goated 2 Year Coin Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) Oyasumi Punpun Real One 1 Year Coin Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts 500 Posts Invisible Badge Collector (5) Lovable 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 10:49:03 pm »

So sad that you are so unable of even the simplest of admin commands after being a paidmin for so long truly one of saddest things I’ve seen. To think the /warn command is so far above your intelligence that you resort to banning a player like an ape.

Offline Urbaena

• Development Director
  • Forum Addict
  • fine, great
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050773766/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 482
  • Likes Given: 225

tw urbana

• Total Badges: 48
    Black-Star 5 Year Coin Adorable Goated Oyasumi Punpun Christmas 2019 4 Year Coin Lovable 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Drunk Award Verified Coby Wizowd Conner's Badge of Prestige Member of the Month 2018 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Staff of the Month 2017 Hurricane Harvey Donor Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Fly Shit Only beatstar Award 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts Member of the Year 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (10) Invisible 1000 Posts Spammer-100 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 04:38:08 pm »
@Joshos Based off the behavior I have seen from you I would permaban you off the network everywhere so let's hope that IA doesn't decide the same :)

I don't know if you have some IRL shit going on or something but the amount of edge you have could cut diamond my guy.

Prayers that you are never allowed back on the network again.

Offline Joshos

• Killer Queen
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Bites the dust
    • View Profile

Goated

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 05:05:05 pm »
@Joshos Based off the behavior I have seen from you I would permaban you off the network everywhere so let's hope that IA doesn't decide the same :)

I don't know if you have some IRL shit going on or something but the amount of edge you have could cut diamond my guy.

Prayers that you are never allowed back on the network again.

The behavior you've seen from me? I've been on jb for like 5 hours in the past 2 months, you can check my gameme hours, don't think I've seen you on or done anything while I've been on, I get on for 40 mins call a dude fat and now I'm a super edge lord that deserves a permaban, kinda crazy.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 03:18:20 am by Joshos »

Offline Noah

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Internal Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 648
  • Likes Given: 354

tw money

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 06:11:18 am »
This is very clearly no abuse in this situation. You were warned to stop, you were swapped, you were kicked because you kept on going, and then 30 minute banned after you kept flaming people after the kick. You will also be receiving a 1 month ban, explained further in this report.
No abuse.

Regards,
Noah
Community Manager & Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 4:39 PM PST (IA timezone)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks