Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
320 Players in 24 Servers

Author Topic: [Accepted] Conman118's Application for Task Force  (Read 116 times)

Online Conman118

• Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025968907/
    • https://www.google.com/
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 103
  • Likes Given: 15

T.w² | conman118 тғ

• Total Badges: 30
    Badges: (View All)
    Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 2500 Posts Member of the Month 2017 Admin of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (20) Thanksgiving 2016 100 Poll Votes Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Summer 2016 Brainstorm Invisible 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Mobile User 500 Posts Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Halloween 2015
[Accepted] Conman118's Application for Task Force
« on: June 12, 2018, 11:18:38 pm »
Username : T.w² | conman118

Who referred you (put N/A if nobody did) :
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Do you have a microphone? : Yes

How long have you been a member of Tango? : Give or take 2 years, 9 months, 9 days, 22 hours, 3 minutes, and 10 seconds.

Why do you prefer playing CT over T?:
More entertaining and you affect more people on the server as a CT. You can decide to help the new player out, or ignore them. You can get the admins to help respawn a freekilled player, or you can ignore them. You can help direct the warden on the map, and ensure the day runs smoothly, or you can ignore the round.

Why do you want to be in Task Force?: I like the userbar, and I support the idea of a CT group. The group has no real value besides an insignia to other members of the server. I'd like to contribute to Task Force's connotation of a positive effect on our jailbreak server through entertaining days and innovative minigames/wardening.

With your own words, describe what you think makes a good CT and a good warden :
Creativity
Efficiency
"Liberal" - don't kill new players and be forgiving on Ts
Focus on the gameplay instead of the points.

What makes you stand out from other applicants? : I have background experience with Tango's jailbreak server.

I agree to only be part of the Task Force OR the Uprising, I cannot join both at the same time (Agree/Disagree) : Agree

I think the rule that you need to be an active player on jailbreak should be revised.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 03:50:27 pm by Ryry »

You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
- Johnny Cash

The secret of education lies in respecting the pupil. It is not for you to choose what he shall know, what he shall do. It is chosen and foreordained and he only holds the key to his own secret.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Online Dragonate

• The One And Only
  • Assistant Divisional Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • Talk Shit Get Hit
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/17386921/
    • View Profile
  • TangoPoints: 4
  • Liked: 242
  • Likes Given: 538

T.w² | Dragonate

• Total Badges: 19
    1 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Ur-Banana 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 12 Days of Christmas 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Summer 2017
Re: Conman118's Application for Task Force
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 11:25:57 pm »
Vouch

Dedicated liberal CT
-Dragonate

October 7th 2017: accepted as a Novice Recruit
October 14th 2017: promoted to Novice Member
December 2nd 2017: promoted to Rookie Member
December 16th 2017: promoted to Basic Member
December 30th 2017: promoted to Junior Member
January 13th 2018: promoted to Regular Member
January 20th 2018: promoted to Probationary Personnel
January 27th 2018: promoted to Divisonal Staff of CS:GO Jailbreak
July 14th 2018: promoted to Assistant Divisional Manager of CSGO

+vouch

As someone very critical of admins this guy is the gold standard, by far the best admin I’ve seen on the server recently, like it’s not even close.

Offline nochill

• fortnite legend
  • Event Coordination Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Oh yeah yeah
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300031952
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJpX9mIsIEc2kXMUeXoZXQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 139
  • Likes Given: 96

tw nochill

• Total Badges: 21
    Badge Collector (20) Coby Wizowd Quick Collector (5) Spammer-100 500 Posts Badge Collector (15) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Quick Poster Badge Collector (10) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 01:33:17 pm »
vouch

Offline Ryry

• The Depressed Monotone One.
  • Forum Junkie
  • Everyone Bugs Me
    • View Profile
  • TangoPoints: 21
  • Liked: 111
  • Likes Given: 365

T.w² | ❤Ryry❤ | тғ м .cL

• Total Badges: 12
    1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 100 Posts Jackass Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 03:50:07 pm »
@Conman118
Congratulations, we are excited to inform you that your application into Tango Task Force has been accepted
You will receive a forum user bar to show your Task Force pride. Lets take down the rebelers!!

Best Regards
Ryry
Task Force Leader
Uhhhhhh

+Vouch

While I’ll be sad to see this scrub be a rank higher than me so I can’t slap him anymore, I wholeheartedly believe he should advance to A-Team. Ryry has an energy he brings to the server that is chill yet absolutely fun. He keeps the server  running smoothly and entertaining. He’s been SA long enough and does his job great to the point where there’s not much left he can do except move up the ranks. Keeping him at SA would leave a lot of potential locked up.

As a current SA who was promoted not long after Ryry. I’ve learned a lot from him. I used to be pretty self-centered and worried too much about what I was doing with my commands, and not about how the players felt. I made a lot of people hate me because of it, and it sucked. Ryry truly has a leadership oriented aspect to him, which made it easy for me to learn from him it’s not always all about getting shit done on the dot, and to just have fun while still doing it right. Which is what the server definitely needs right now. That’s the kind of person I want to see in the more responsible ranks of JB. #Ryry4ATeam

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks