Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
516 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] I got freeslain, freeswapped, and free ct banned  (Read 354 times)

Offline David_

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 1
    Badges: (View All)
    Mobile User
[Closed] I got freeslain, freeswapped, and free ct banned
« on: March 30, 2021, 10:52:06 pm »
Your In-Game Name: David
Abusing Admin: Frosty
Server this occurred on: JB
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 1:51 3/30 jb_peanut_tango_v3, round 8
Abusive Action(s): I got freeslain, freeswapped, and free ct banned
What happened (Be detailed): It was late night, and under "All rules are the same during late night except for the following rules:" there was the rule "Wardens can restrict one of the following at a time: jumping, crouching, standing, leaving an area, going to a certain area, touching buttons, knifing, standing on the ground (floor is now lava), or talking on mic." This meant this rule was not applicable as it was late night, meaning I could restrict multiple actions.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):

Source: https://streamable.com/8mmjqx
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree

(Sorry for the 5:4 aspect ratio, I took my pc mouse and keyboard to my girlfriends house and this was the only monitor they had)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 06:27:10 pm by Noah »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
I got freeslain, freeswapped, and free ct banned
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 10:52:06 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. - Internal Affairs | Voltingshock - Community Advisor | lulu - Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline Frosty™

• Jr. Staff
  • Forum Regular
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 36
  • Likes Given: 102

tw Watermelon James

• Total Badges: 4
    Slaughter Gang 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: I got freeslain, freeswapped, and free ct banned
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 11:31:37 pm »
To whoever in IA i reading this. You see the other people who were online. I want you to ask all of them what they think of this. Keep in mind I swapped him after he audibly said "I can restrict as many thing as I want during latenight". After being swapped and ct banned ( you can guess why he was) he then brought up the rule book and told me that the rules only say you can restrict one thing at a time during the daytime but it doesn't specify for LateNight. Essentially admitting to trying to loophole. Once again David, I have nothing against you but you have to handle the way you play CT better. It's nothing personal; just need to server to run smoothly.

Offline waddles

• Menace to Society
  • Web & Comms Mod
  • Forum Junkie
  • Ldcommish Alt Account
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/mitchoscar/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 146
  • Likes Given: 57

T.w² | Discord Mod Waddles

• Total Badges: 9
    500 Posts Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Any amongers? Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 12:52:00 am »
Obviously a lot of confusion has taken place here. Yes you did in fact quote the latenight rules correctly, but you misinterpreted them heavily. To clear up some confusion, the late-night rule book states that some rules are changed and the one's that have changed are listed on the Latenight MOTD. That doesn't mean the rules are just completely voided that are listed there, it means they changed from regular hours. Now since the confusion is cleared with the MOTD I just want to point out to just use a little bit of common sense when you see no one else ever restricting more than 1 thing as warden and getting away with it. Also if you are confused about a rule or unsure about what is allowed or not allowed, message me on discord and I would love to help :)

Offline Alamo

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Sr. Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 671
  • Likes Given: 356

tw money

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 06:27:03 pm »
This is just a misinterpretation of the rulebook. The reason that it says "All rules are the same during late night except for the following rules" is because rules generally change between late night and normal hours, not that the rules do not exist during Late Night, as waddles explained. I'm not sure why that rule is in the Late Night MOTD, as the rule is identical for normal hours, so I can see where some confusion may have come from, but this is not the correct interpretation for how the Late Night MOTD functions. If this were the case, you would be able to restrict standing and crouching, which doesn't make any sense.
No abuse.

Regards,
Noah
Community Manager & Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 4:39 PM PST (IA timezone)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks