Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
488 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Admin Abuse  (Read 360 times)

Offline DeadlyAWP

• Novice Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 1

DeadlyAWPer

• Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
[Closed] Admin Abuse
« on: March 28, 2021, 10:07:58 pm »
Your In-Game Name: DeadlyAWPer
Abusing Admin: Watermelon Jamal
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 6:15 pm mst on spy vs spy
Abusive Action(s): Slay and not punishing consistent rule breakers
What happened (Be detailed): I killed the admin in deathcrate because he had shot at me and reloaded his gun which would be kos even if it wasnt late night. Then he proceeds to slay me because I killed a trapped T. Its not just this incident, JB admins other than a small handful are not consistent with their rank and play more as a player with a status role. I understand its hard to see rule breaking and you cant catch all of them but it seems to be that 75%-90% are not punished or even just warned. Most of the CT's pursuing off sound, camping secrets, freenades, and freekills are not punished. Thanks for the help with the case.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
Clip of me doing nothing wrong and being slayed:
https://medal.tv/clips/47889824/d1337IC6Q7P1
Clip of peanut consistently rule breaking with watermelon in the same lobby and nothing happening at all: https://medal.tv/clips/47891373/d13371JGsaeM In this clip watermelon says "Dont give him such a hard time" as he is putting markers on CT's multiple times and killing afk frozen people. He later freekills me after telling us to unstack and afk freeze. (I did 1 jump away from where I was and got shot in the head for it).

Kills me for not being afk frozen after I unstacked with 3 T's but moving over 2 knifing distances. Or killed off kill feed I am not sure. https://medal.tv/clips/47891544/d1337u6xVWwi

Edit: I forgot to add that this guy said, "I am not going to punish people just because people complain about them." That is exactly what an admin is supposed to do so I dont get this at all.

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree):Agree
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 06:02:08 pm by Noah »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
Admin Abuse
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 10:07:58 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. - Internal Affairs | Voltingshock - Community Advisor | lulu - Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline Se7enSinS

• "Oh, he got hands, that's ight 'cause we gon' shoot his ass" - DDG
  • Forum Regular
  • I'm not a GOAT but I fit the description
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147657824/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 55
  • Likes Given: 232

☯T.w Se7enSinS

• Total Badges: 4
    Slaughter Gang 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Admin Abuse
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 10:19:14 pm »
I didn't watch any clip other than the first one cause that's the report im here for. In the clip all frosty did was shoot at the wall and you killed him, its not latenight either so you should've asked him to drop it, he wasn't even shooting near you.

Offline Frosty™

• Jr. Staff
  • Forum Regular
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 36
  • Likes Given: 102

tw Watermelon James

• Total Badges: 4
    Slaughter Gang 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 11:00:27 pm »
yeah this is funny. So I'm shooting the death crate away from myself and clearly not even acknowledging that awper there so I'm not trying to kill him in any way. Luna can be heard exclaiming that trapped ts can't be killed, which deadly reaffirms that he is aware of this vocally. He proceeds to kill me as I'm trapped in death crate. You also didn't kill the other t who was shooting the crate with me. Awper I slayed you here as I SAW you myself and took action. What you're referring to on Undertale was a multitude of people talking over each other yelling at one guy who is, as you stated, totally incapable of playing ct and warden properly so I told them not to give him a hard time as to stop them all talking over each other. As I said before, how am I supposed to do anything about a freekill I didn't see. if you had simply sent me that clip on discord I would have immediately 1upped you, but instead you argued with me in chat and then quit the game and proceeded to make this. I know I'm not the best admin or member but I do my best. I genuinely try to make the server better and help players as much as I can so this is just annoying. In the future, can you try to work with me rather than go this route?

Offline DeadlyAWP

• Novice Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 1

DeadlyAWPer

• Total Badges: 0
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2021, 11:24:28 pm »
Even if he is shooting a wall he reloaded the gun and did I mention its late night aswell? I didnt kill the other trapped T because he didnt reload a gun or shoot one. If he did shoot a gun it was when I was outside in main cells and I cant act on that. He immediately put it away when I was inside and I didnt even know he had one. Im genuinely surprised another admin is saying that this is wrong given that the kill was valid. He had a gun pulled out, he even shot that gun, then he reloaded the gun with me watching. All of this on late night.

I know I'm not the best admin or member but I do my best. I genuinely try to make the server better and help players as much as I can so this is just annoying. In the future, can you try to work with me rather than go this route?
Also yes I will go to discord next time, I will admit that I was a bit mad while making this. I think you are one of the better admins on the server and I did not initially know that this was you. With that said I still believe in this instance that you were in the wrong.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 11:50:15 pm by DeadlyAWP »

Offline Alamo

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Sr. Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 671
  • Likes Given: 356

tw money

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 06:02:02 pm »
Even though Frosty was intending to shoot at the crate, I cannot issue any blame on DeadlyAwper in this situation, as shooting a gun as a T is KOS. As a piece of advice for all admins, in this instance @Frosty™ , it's generally best to think longer about punishing people on situations that involve yourself, just in the chance that you are wrong. This false slay resulted in DeadlyAwper, the last CT, to die, and the round to instantly end. While I can see the thought process of Frosty, it is clearly a false slay in this situation. You guys both seem to be fine towards each other, and I haven't seen anything else from Frosty that makes me believe he is bad at admining, so consider this situation a formal warning.
Thank you for the report.

Regards,
Noah
Community Manager & Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 4:39 PM PST (IA timezone)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks