Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
539 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Axel report pog  (Read 765 times)

Offline sleepy

• si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • before peace, comes war.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/imsleepyman/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 107
  • Likes Given: 38

a tired fella

In-Game CarX Drift Racing Online

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    1 Year Coin Christmas 2019 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Halloween 2019 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] Axel report pog
« on: October 11, 2020, 12:34:49 am »
Your In-Game Name:愛/sleepy (STEAM_1:1:71897374)

Abusing Admin: Axel (STEAM_0:0:58382696)

Server this occurred on: TangoWorldWide Jailbreak

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): jb_Peanut at 10:25-11:00PM CST Round 5-8 on peanut and the SC is from the next map.

Abusive Action(s): Abuse of CT Swap, Mute, and Ban.

What happened (Be detailed): I had killed a T that had not been AFK frozen along with axel and the T claimed to have not moved, Axel 1upped him, the same T broke an order again so i killed him again and he was 1up AGAIN. I proceed to argue with Axel about how what he did was wrong and I had others backing me up and the fact that Axel didnt even see the T move or not move was another thing that was broken. The clips speak for themselves.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/641701042320310273/764701362142576690/unknown.png

The SC shows me replying to Axel telling me " If you keep arguing I'm just gonna ban you for a day", I respond with the correct 2nd offence disrespect time and he claims he can ban with his own times even though its a Manager+ thing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCZTnR3Zpc8
  (Ty Xtra)

The real clip starts about one min in, this is showing me arguing with axel about the kill and I'll admit, I kept fighting him about it because I knew what he did was wrong. It shows the entire situation up until I was banned at 10:23 PM CST for 30 min by axel for the following reason: Continuous toxicity, fighting admins, take a chill pill. He proceeds to mute people such as Royalty for simply stating the admin rule book rule he broke and goes on later in the demo to claim things such as its "his server", at least that's what I've been told.
From what I've been told Axel has only been Div for a month, at the time I didn't know this since he was hiding his admin but this just shows how it was going.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever IA is handling this can check PM and Admin chat logs for this, it can add more context!

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 10:13:50 pm by Noah. »

Spoiler: Quotes (click to show/hide)

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
Axel report pog
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 12:34:49 am »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. Internal Affairs | Philly Community Manager | ris Community Advisor | lulu Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline Jess

• Housewives Leader
  • Legend
  • Forum Addict
  • Living my best life
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/sneaky4296/
    • https://twitter.com/smaIImood
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1294
  • Likes Given: 562

jess

• Total Badges: 35
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 3 Year Coin Any amongers? Adorable Christmas 2019 2500 Posts Oyasumi Punpun 2 Year Coin Conner's Badge of Prestige Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Lovable Certified Cutie 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge Invisible Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 100 Poll Votes Fly Shit Only Badge Collector (10) Member of the Month 2018 500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Quick Poster 100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User
Re: Axel report pog
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 12:54:31 am »
Logs have been provided to Internal Affairs. I will leave it to their discretion as to which parts of the logs are relevant and worth being included in this report.

all things considered ted kaczynski is pretty poggers
Loo was here 💜

Offline Axel

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Junkie
  • i make music. http://soundcloud.com/purpan
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ug_axel/
    • twitch.tv/aberrantx
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRemo2469
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 239
  • Likes Given: 156

tw axel

• Total Badges: 18
    Slaughter Gang Goated Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts Any amongers? 3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster rich boi Jackass 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 01:44:23 am »
First off I'd like to clarify some things I said. When I said it's "my server", that pertained to my position as Div and the fact that I help run it. We use that verbiage occasionally when referencing servers that Div's oversee. It in no way was me trying to boast my position, rather emphasize the fact that you shouldn't argue with me on rules that I help curate, which you did all night. Secondly, when I said I'd ban you for a day and that I could ban at my discretion I realize now how that came across. But I had no intention to actually ban you for that long if you had stopped, and I wanted you to understand that I was serious about you continuously coming at my choices AFTER I had told you to drop it or bring it to the forums. I'm glad that you left the server and actually did that, because the alternative would've been an even more escalated situation.

You should also know that exceptions are made when it comes to the harshness of bans being handed out, especially when I see a player who's behavior causes a huge disruption to the server. This whole thing started because I joined the server to accusations of you MFK'ing and it ultimately ending in everyone getting slayed. You've been banned twice before for MFK, and once for similar behavior to what happened tonight. I fully believe that I would not have crossed any lines by handing you an extended ban with that in mind. One of the first things I did after all this was go to Internal Affairs and give a heads up, because I knew it would turn into this.

Now, as far as the slaying/1upping. In the clip of you killing Wulfy and I, you don't ever actually see Wulfy move, which is why I 1upped him. The player indicator that shows the names of people when you look at them says Wulfy for every T you looked at, which is clearly a bug in the recording. But assuming it was working you never actually saw Wulfy move, because he never did. I moved right beside him and you must've thought it was him too since we had the same player model. You went out of your way to do this, even calling out on mic that you were gonna kill me. Later on you get warden and just kill him again for no reason. He didn't disobey any orders in your clip. I swapped you for being immature, the multiple freekills, and the fact that you cant be a CT if you're muted.

What happened afterwards was you and Royalty ganging up on every little thing an admin would do, nitpicking it for whatever you could to try and upset us, which your clip doesn't show. I told the both of you to stop multiple times, I handed out mutes and gags to try and get you two to mellow out and nothing worked. You made completely unnecessary and toxic comments about me that just added fuel to a 20 minute long argument about one kill.

What upset me most about all of this is that it really just got so blown out of proportion for no reason. I will say that I got heated and came across more aggressively than I would've liked. But shit man there's just a point where you have to just let it go and realize it's not that big of a deal. You freekilled the dude and I 1upped him, you could've just left it there but you directly countered that with freekilling him again. As soon as I ask you to drop it you should be doing that, especially with how long it was strung out for. We literally lost 30% of the population because your refusal to accept my decision and the arguments that ensued, frankly I should've muted you right from the get go instead of 20 minutes in. You say you had people backing you up, but really it was just Royalty repeating everything you said. Everyone else was either leaving the server or asking for it to be dropped.

edited to add: After rewatching the clip you show clear targeting towards Wulf by not killing 2 other T's that did the same thing you killed him for.  Someone who saw this report also pointed out to me that since you have two previous MFK bans, why are you not indefinitely CT banned? That's beyond me but just something to note. You clearly have a pattern of this behavior and you're trying to twist a situation to your benefit.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 05:08:49 pm by Axel »

Is it unfair/not allowed to not give a T a chance to rebel?

Offline Alamo

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Sr. Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 671
  • Likes Given: 356

tw money

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 10:13:41 pm »
This situation escalated way too far beyond what it should have been. To get this out of the way, I went into the demo and saw that Wulf did actually move on the AFK freeze, but from sleepy's perspective I just can't see Wulf moving. This is all just in hindsight to clarify maybe what you guys were curious about, but what really matters here is how Axel went about this 1up. Simply put, Axel did not see if Wulf moved or not, and he should not have 1upped. This will be a warning issued to @Axel , and if reports like this come up again there will be more action taken against you. Looking through the logs as well I don't see any sort of official /warn. Even if you think you make it clear that you are going to ban someone if they don't stop, an official warning is necessary just so there lies no confusion between both parties.

Onto @sleepy and @Royalty , I'm really curious as to how you guys think you are in the right continuously arguing with Axel. Both of you have been around the server long enough that you should know there is no point arguing something on the server. If somebody breaks a rule or if an admin abuses, report it on the forums, it won't get solved by just flinging shit at each other on the server. This extends to Axel as well, as he should not be participating in arguments like this, but I'm more talking about common sense here. You say Royalty was muted for "simply stating the admin rule book", but from the clip it seems as though it was for still talking about this situation 12 minutes later. It also confuses me how you think killing Wulf repeatedly is a good idea. It doesn't matter if you're actually right, the admin has final say of what happens on the server, you don't get to play admin yourself and kill people you think should be slayed. The proper avenue here was for you to not argue with Axel for 12 minutes after the situation happened, and instead to have just gone on the forums and reported a false 1up. There won't be any punishments issued for this situation, but if I see a report where you guys are acting similar to how you handled this situation it will be a month ban minimum.

Regards,
Noah.
Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 4:39 PM PST (IA timezone)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks