Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
Players in Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] indecision abuse  (Read 816 times)

Offline dolip

• Novice Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • sup
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 72
  • Likes Given: 237

dolip

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (5) Slaughter Gang 1 Year Coin Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
[Closed] indecision abuse
« on: October 24, 2020, 06:53:26 pm »
Your In-Game Name: dolip
Abusing Admin: tw Indecision
Server this occurred on: jb
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): about 6pm est round 12 vip in the mix
Abusive Action(s): slay
What happened (Be detailed): Pokemon day was called, characters puts ts in the vent cell by accident, tells them to come out of the cell, (not for a pardon) indesicion hops out of the vent, i kill him and start shooting at randy so its not favortism( randy was also in the vent). in the next few seconds i get slayed
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
Source: https://youtu.be/o2-UGaPOZRs
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): agree
ps: in chat it doesnt say i got slayed  but near the end of the video you can see in top corner i die by a slay

« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 10:55:46 pm by Alamo »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
indecision abuse
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 06:53:26 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. Internal Affairs | Philly Community Manager | ris Community Advisor | lulu Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline Refrigerator

• Community Advisor
  • Forum Addict
  • I got codeine in my fridge ~
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310730422/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 375
  • Likes Given: 296

T.w² | Refrigerator

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) Slaughter Gang 1000 Posts Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 Any amongers? Adorable Invisible Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts 100 Posts Certified Cutie Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: indecision abuse
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 07:01:00 pm »
just want to make sure noah sees these b4 he makes a decision  :(

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline ldcommish

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 202
  • Likes Given: 543

ldcommish

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) Slaughter Gang Red Star 2 Year Coin Adorable Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Any amongers? Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Oyasumi Punpun Mobile User Quick Poster 1 Year Coin
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 07:46:15 pm »
More evidence, the pictures look pixely so I'm not sure if you can tell what happened in chat. But basically Fridge kicks Inde for "stop abusing" then he rejoins its a minute into the round and he 1ups himself with no sa+ permission. I've told this kid to not use his perms when I'm on but he continuously keeps using them for his own good and power. Please remove his admin and for the love of god get a game ban on him. I think you can tell from the colors of the text at the bottom of the chat box though.

thanks to dolip for uploading the images to imgur: https://imgur.com/a/i6t80Sb

Offline Alamo

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 662
  • Likes Given: 343

5exdrft

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 10:55:37 pm »
Indecision pretty clearly does not know how to properly admin, so his admin will be removed. If he ever wishes to repurchase admin he must complete a mentorship course before receiving admin permissions.
Thank you for the report.

Regards,
Alamo
Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 4:39 PM PST (IA timezone)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks