Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
594 Players in 12 Servers

Author Topic: blue spy or 8k credits for 10 dollars  (Read 323 times)

Offline waddles

• Popping
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • Ldcommish Alt Account
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/mitchoscar/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 143
  • Likes Given: 53

T.w² | donj3205

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Any amongers? Quick Poster Mobile User
blue spy or 8k credits for 10 dollars
« on: October 19, 2020, 04:25:40 pm »
still trying to buy blue spy or 8k credits for 10 dollars paypal. msg me on discord Mitch_Oscar#1270.

-🎮Am a Gamer. Earth and plants and animal lover. Have plants growing in my room🌱. I love rain🌧, but also love sunny☀ days. Hate just gray days, and cloudy days, unless super foggy🌫️. They drain me and make me just want to lay in bed. Favourite season is Fall🍂. Second is Spring and Summer tied. Spring has the perfect temperatures and breezes, perfect picnic atmospheres. For summer I just love swimming beyond belief, can swim for hours and hours. Love that you can do anything and feel excited from just the heat of the weather. Love ❄️snow, and 🎄Xmas though. Just that close, happy feeling. A holiday about getting together, being together, giving, and showing love.

-♓Am Pisces, and an introvert. My birthday is March 19th. I am a young adult. Spirit animal is an 🦉Owl, but I love 🐺wolves, and all other animals.

-🌸Love the color light Pink, though my favorite color was always gray, because it’s a balance of black and white, and more reasons, but now I’m not sure which I enjoy more. Probably a light pink color.

-Have grayish/blueish eyes.

-🥑Am Vegetarian, wanting to be Vegan. Don't want to get into the details too much here, but it's just hard because of how many foods have dairy in them. Why people still drink/use an animals breast milk meant for their babies, in food, is beyond me. Especially when plant-based milks are way better in every way, and not cruel. People just don't like to change, or like change in all. People don't try different things or experiment very often. Ontop of that, sadly, human consumption of animal milk has been normalized by society and the industry.

-🌺Am kind. At least I try to be. However, I am also wilful and wise. I fight for what's right. I never take the easy path or go with what others go with. I live life trying to fight for and do what’s right. I’m not perfect, though. I want to change the world.

Offline BOT Tango

• TangoBOT
  • 5k Poster
  • You wish you were a BOT.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 55
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 26
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Spammer-25 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 3 Year Coin 5000 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 2 Year Coin 2500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
blue spy or 8k credits for 10 dollars
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 04:25:40 pm »
"blue spy or 8k credits for 10 dollars" is not endorsed by TangoWorldWide and this entry is the sole property of USER:MitchOscar! Be sure to read below for more information about this topic and our Marketplace Policies!

Hello MitchOscar,

I am BOT Tango, and I thank you for posting in TangoWorldWide's Marketplace! Please note that I have been instructed to post on your topic once to ensure the safety of the buyers and sellers that use our forum!

TangoWorldWide Notice:

Although we will take the proper measures on scam reports, we cannot guarantee recovery of lost, scammed, or stolen property. TangoWorldWide is NOT responsible for any lost, scammed, stolen, or hijacked ITEMS - ACCOUNTS - PRODUCTS - MONEY - PROPERTY. Each thread can be reviewed by our staff, and staff-vouches may be requested, but we cannot ensure these threads are completely safe!

Please read and follow our Rules & Policies, and stay safe while using our exchange services!

If you have any further questions, please contact balon

We thank you for choosing TangoWorldWide.net.
-BOT Tango & Administration

-Signature of the Month #2's winner, designed by pixie!

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 310
  • Likes Given: 288

two characters

• Total Badges: 19
    4 Year Coin 1000 Posts 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
Re: blue spy or 8k credits for 10 dollars
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 04:42:02 pm »
8k credits for 10 bucks is pretty cheap

Offline waddles

• Popping
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • Ldcommish Alt Account
    • View Profile

T.w² | donj3205

500 Posts Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Any amongers? Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 05:29:54 pm »
im still taking some other offers

-🎮Am a Gamer. Earth and plants and animal lover. Have plants growing in my room🌱. I love rain🌧, but also love sunny☀ days. Hate just gray days, and cloudy days, unless super foggy🌫️. They drain me and make me just want to lay in bed. Favourite season is Fall🍂. Second is Spring and Summer tied. Spring has the perfect temperatures and breezes, perfect picnic atmospheres. For summer I just love swimming beyond belief, can swim for hours and hours. Love that you can do anything and feel excited from just the heat of the weather. Love ❄️snow, and 🎄Xmas though. Just that close, happy feeling. A holiday about getting together, being together, giving, and showing love.

-♓Am Pisces, and an introvert. My birthday is March 19th. I am a young adult. Spirit animal is an 🦉Owl, but I love 🐺wolves, and all other animals.

-🌸Love the color light Pink, though my favorite color was always gray, because it’s a balance of black and white, and more reasons, but now I’m not sure which I enjoy more. Probably a light pink color.

-🥑Am Vegetarian, wanting to be Vegan. Don't want to get into the details too much here, but it's just hard because of how many foods have dairy in them. Why people still drink/use an animals breast milk meant for their babies, in food, is beyond me. Especially when plant-based milks are way better in every way, and not cruel. People just don't like to change, or like change in all. People don't try different things or experiment very often. Ontop of that, sadly, human consumption of animal milk has been normalized by society and the industry.

-🌺Am kind. At least I try to be. However, I am also wilful and wise. I fight for what's right. I never take the easy path or go with what others go with. I live life trying to fight for and do what’s right. I’m not perfect, though. I want to change the world.

Offline Milky.

• Jailbreak Trusted Staff
  • BANNED
  • Forum Junkie
  • MilkyWay
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Milky_xD/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/timurkabits1337
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuBWRpgRl4C8xdhTp-9KtBg?view_as=subscriber
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 158
  • Likes Given: 59

MilkMan

• Total Badges: 8
    500 Posts Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Any amongers? 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 05:35:50 pm »
Its 8k in shop
Wait, i thought milky was a robot sent from the Future to fuck your mother?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline waddles

• Popping
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • Ldcommish Alt Account
    • View Profile

T.w² | donj3205

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 03:39:26 pm »
bumping still looking for blue spy , but still need any other ct model thats not poop specifically posion, santa , batman, or solid snake.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks