Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
Players in Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Bad Warden n stuff  (Read 300 times)

Offline lance

• Closed
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198443564906/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/troomoo123
    • https://twitter.com/LanceAlanMoore1
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 95
  • Likes Given: 609

lance

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Slaughter Gang Badge Collector (10) Stupid Dumb Idiot Face Award Any amongers? 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User 1 Year Coin
[Closed] Bad Warden n stuff
« on: June 20, 2021, 10:19:18 pm »
Your In-Game Name: lance
Their In-Game Name: t aqua w and like Perrito Calvir
Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io): STEAM_0:1:75690940 <- Aqua
STEAM_1:0:179510445 <- Perrito
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round):
Rule(s) broken: n word and leaving server for Perrito.  Bad/toxic warden
What happened (Be detailed): aqua is purposely letting a T rebel against the CTs perrito says n words then leaves the server
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
Source: https://youtu.be/O7eUDsmn_9w
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): agree
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 12:00:23 am by loo ★ »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
Bad Warden n stuff
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 10:19:18 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: asta - Internal Affairs | Ryanf47 - Community Advisor | loo ★ - Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline aqua

• Closed
  • Forum Junkie
  • real Gs move in silence like lasagna
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 183
  • Likes Given: 57

GOD_USOPP

• Total Badges: 24
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Bad Warden n stuff
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 10:29:03 pm »
What is your deal? Everytime we're on together you seem to make a recording against me. Nobody else has these kinds of issues with me (except for duck, who hates me for the amount of times I got him banned).

I don't see myself doing anything wrong here. I was making the server more fun and yes, I treated a newer NOV player with a little favoritism, however this is common practice on the server because it keeps them from disconnecting. This guy in particular I was not going to kill over little shit. The people on at the time were vibing with PERRITO because of his accent and the little funny shit he would say (literally in-game text chat from the video, somebody says "I like perrito"). Yes, he said the n-word, but he is from a South American country and does not feel the same implications we do in America with that word. I was trying to be genuine with him and be like "ayo we fw you so don't do some shit to get yourself banned" but it did not work. He has not been punished for it (because he disconnects) so he continues do it. PLEASE DON'T BAN PERRITO, it just takes an admin/staff member adding him to speak 1-on-1 and tell him if he says it again he will be punished.

Furthermore, there were 2-3 admins (Vision and Laugh are seen in the video you provide, both in chat and spawned into the round) on at the time this happened and all were involved in the round as shown by your clip. This proves you never should have received JB admin in the first place. If there was actually some rules being broken, don't you think they would've taken action?

You really just recorded a funny clip of JB gameplay. This type of shit happens all the time and it makes the server more fun. If this was anyone else you would not have bothered to make a post. Up to the IA to decide, however it is clear to me you have some sort of grudge against me. Hope you can understand that and grow up sometime soon.

(will not be replying anymore here :D)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 11:06:14 pm by aqua »

Offline Brother_Will

• Forum Starter
  • So free
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/BrotherWill/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 5
  • Likes Given: 2

Xnxx

• Total Badges: 2
    1 Year Coin Slaughter Gang
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 11:15:57 pm »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
But if I did this there would be a 10 paragraph report made on me by you...

Offline aqua

• Closed
  • Forum Junkie
  • real Gs move in silence like lasagna
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 183
  • Likes Given: 57

GOD_USOPP

• Total Badges: 24
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 11:18:19 pm »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
But if I did this there would be a 10 paragraph report made on me by you...

What are you doing? Besides the fact that there is no substance in your reply, you have absolutely 0 to do with this report.

Offline loo ★

• Community Director
  • Forum Addict
  • ♪ Currently listening to music... ♪
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/loo112
    • https://twitch.tv/loo112
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 185
  • Likes Given: 247

tw loo ★

• Total Badges: 34
    Slaughter Gang 5 Year Coin 1000 Posts Homoflexual Any amongers? 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2019 4 Year Coin Invisible Lovable 3 Year Coin Certified Cutie 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Spammer-25 Gstad's Squad 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2021, 12:00:10 am »
@lance,

Thank you for the report. After discussing the report and evidence with IA and the JB Div Staff, Perrito Calvir will receive a day ban for racism and leave.

As for Aqua, for breaking rules for Favoritism and Assisting Rebellers as CT/Warden he will receive 1 day CT ban.

Regards,
loo
Community Director
Need to talk to me 1 on 1? Please select a time to talk!

Discord: Loo#0001
Steam: tw loo ★

★ Check out what Blackstars is all about ★

jess was here 💜

Spoiler: Tango Positions (click to show/hide)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks