Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
Players in Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Trabolt, Brother Will,and Refrigerator Using Admin Permissions to Ghost  (Read 373 times)

Offline 9yz

• Technologies Advisor
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • I'm not really a not-carrying-a-chin-up-bar person
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/9yz/
    • https://twitter.com/9zxyz
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 48
  • Likes Given: 111

tw 9yz

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster 100 Posts Christmas 2019 Mobile User
Your In-Game Name: tw 9yz
Their In-Game Name: T.w² | Trabolt, T.w² | Brother Will, and T.w² | Refrigerator
Their SteamID: STEAM_1:1:449632070, STEAM_0:0:139449988, and STEAM_1:0:175232347
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): Moti Round 1 (First day freeday) May 8th, 17:25 server time
Rule(s) broken: Ghosting, using admin permissions to read dead chat
What happened:
I was on CT during the first round, a Freeday.

I was one of two CTs left, so the dead Ts were looking to end the round. Trabolt and Brother will started typing my location in dead chat. Normally, this would not be a problem, as alive players cannot see dead chat. However, because Refrigerator has Leader permissions, he was able to see dead chat and started going to my location. Before this happened, no Ts were following me.

Trabolt: "would be a shame ghosting in dead chat"
Trabolt: "even tho both see dead chat"
Refrigerator: "true it would be"

Refrigerator used this knowledge to follow me into Disco and kill me.

After the fact, the three of them joked about it in chat.

The three of them are all experienced admins and knew exactly what they were doing. They knew they should not have done this, but they did.

Provide necessary proof: https://imgur.com/a/uIwMByf
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 10:47:59 pm by Noah »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. - Internal Affairs | Voltingshock - Community Advisor | lulu - Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline Refrigerator

• Community Advisor
  • Forum Addict
  • I got codeine in my fridge ~
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310730422/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 375
  • Likes Given: 296

T.w² | Refrigerator

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) Slaughter Gang 1000 Posts Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 Any amongers? Adorable Invisible Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts 100 Posts Certified Cutie Quick Poster Mobile User
didn't see that this would actually effect anyone super hard so

i've changed my admin in sourcebans to advanced admin so i can no longer read dead chat until we as a team decide i am ready to use my admin properly

dm me when u feel that it is time, thanks (ill also make sure i go through my own mentor program)

note: no this was not a joke, i actually feel bad and realized i overstepped here. i changed my admin and im looking within mentorships admin team to be a better player on the server to keep everyone happy.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 06:51:39 pm by Refrigerator »

Offline Alamo

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 661
  • Likes Given: 343

tw ALAMONEY

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
While people may think that this type of ghosting is funny or just jokes, it is being done at the expense of someone else, in this case 9yz. I don't think it's appropriate here to take any action, as a suspension of admin or a ban seems over the top for this one off time, but I will come with a formal warning to @Trabolt @Brother_Will and @Refrigerator to not continue with this sort of behavior in the future. The conflict here came from you three thinking that 9yz would see it as banter, but you should never assume someone will be fine with you doing stuff like this, as the negative outcome can come with some serious trouble.
Thank you for the report.

Regards,
Noah
Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 4:39 PM PST (IA timezone)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks