Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
 290 Players in 27 Servers

Author Topic: [Accepted] Sprout's A-Team Application  (Read 369 times)

Offline John Scoutman

• That guy who argues
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • I'm a Scatman!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnScoutman/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 147
  • Likes Given: 19

T.w² | John Scoutman м

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Poster of the Month 2017 Quick Collector (15) Spammer-50 Lovable Badge Collector (20) I Triggered LemonFridge Quick Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (15) Ur-Banana Quick Collector (5) Invisible Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Admin of the Month 2017 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016
Re: Sprout's A-Team Application
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 01:51:23 pm »
I don't understand why there is so much conversation about this, he will be accepted when he meets the requirements, post count has been seen as a guideline in the past and will again be seen that way. He is being directly asked by tim and I because he will help immensely with the new timer.

What I don't understand about this is that you get people that help you with the timer on A-Team. Why? They can help out without being on A-Team as far as I'm aware...
August 19th, 2017

Offline tim.

• 👑 ℋ𝒆𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝒆 👑
  • Supporter
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/intoxicating/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 22
  • Likes Given: 25

♥ Prince tim ♥ Claire

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 01:51:28 pm »
-devouch

I've never seen you on bhop and you don't meet three of the requirements. You constantly saying you're the cutest also puts a bad taste in my mouth. I see no good reason to allow you to jump straight to A-Team.

i'm going to chime in a bit. Sprout tends to get on in the mornings and is on throughout the day. Is always friendly with literally everyone from what I have seen so far with the kid.

My opinion remains the same. I still don't think that he should jump straight to A-Team, especially when you consider that Batgirl, a former SA, former Staff, and a current SA, was denied from A-Team.

I never brought up the A-team thing for a reason. I expected him to apply for SA. In fact, I asked him to apply for SA.

Ƥαѕт Ƥσѕιтισηѕ:
Div Staff @ Bhop
Mσɗєяαтσя @ Ɓнσρ
SA @ Ɓнσρ
A-Ƭєαм @ Ɓнσρ
Ƥєєя ƇσυηѕєƖιηg @ Ƒσятιfу
Ƈσммυηιту Lєαɗєяѕнιρ @ Rєcσνєяу
Mєηтσяѕнιρ

⥼ ══════ ♕ ♥ ♔ ═════ ⥽

Offline S..

• ✌☔⚡
  • Forum Addict
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/LordSly/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 345
  • Likes Given: 1

t.w² | S. ♡♥ .cL

• Total Badges: 23
    2500 Posts Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 01:52:30 pm »
I don't understand why there is so much conversation about this, he will be accepted when he meets the requirements, post count has been seen as a guideline in the past and will again be seen that way. He is being directly asked by tim and I because he will help immensely with the new timer.

What I don't understand about this is that you get people that help you with the timer on A-Team. Why? They can help out without being on A-Team as far as I'm aware...
That is incorrect @John Scoutman
>¬<
Current Position(s):
Divisional Staff @ Bhop
Mentorship @ Bhop

Past Positions:
Community Leadership @ Recruitment
A-team @ Bhop
SA @ Bhop
Your appeal has been denied.

You can't compare your case to another, you were caught 258 times within our servers of scripting.

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer

Offline John Scoutman

• That guy who argues
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • I'm a Scatman!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnScoutman/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 147
  • Likes Given: 19

T.w² | John Scoutman м

• Total Badges: 25
    Poster of the Month 2017 Quick Collector (15) Spammer-50 Lovable Badge Collector (20) I Triggered LemonFridge Quick Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (15) Ur-Banana Quick Collector (5) Invisible Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Admin of the Month 2017 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 01:54:11 pm »
-devouch

I've never seen you on bhop and you don't meet three of the requirements. You constantly saying you're the cutest also puts a bad taste in my mouth. I see no good reason to allow you to jump straight to A-Team.

i'm going to chime in a bit. Sprout tends to get on in the mornings and is on throughout the day. Is always friendly with literally everyone from what I have seen so far with the kid.

My opinion remains the same. I still don't think that he should jump straight to A-Team, especially when you consider that Batgirl, a former SA, former Staff, and a current SA, was denied from A-Team.

I never brought up the A-team thing for a reason. I expected him to apply for SA. In fact, I asked him to apply for SA.

SA makes a lot more sense to me too. I promise I wouldn't devouch an SA app, but A-Team? I don't think he should be on A-Team this fast.

That is incorrect @John Scoutman

Why not? What stops them from helping when they aren't A-Team?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:55:02 pm by John Scoutman »
August 19th, 2017

Offline tim.

• 👑 ℋ𝒆𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝒆 👑
  • Supporter
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/intoxicating/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 22
  • Likes Given: 25

♥ Prince tim ♥ Claire

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 01:54:56 pm »
-devouch

SA makes a lot more sense to me too. I promise I wouldn't devouch an SA app, but A-Team? I don't think he should be on A-Team this fast.

I firmly believe he deserves either one.

Ƥαѕт Ƥσѕιтισηѕ:
Div Staff @ Bhop
Mσɗєяαтσя @ Ɓнσρ
SA @ Ɓнσρ
A-Ƭєαм @ Ɓнσρ
Ƥєєя ƇσυηѕєƖιηg @ Ƒσятιfу
Ƈσммυηιту Lєαɗєяѕнιρ @ Rєcσνєяу
Mєηтσяѕнιρ

⥼ ══════ ♕ ♥ ♔ ═════ ⥽

Offline S..

• ✌☔⚡
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile

t.w² | S. ♡♥ .cL

2500 Posts Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 01:55:47 pm »
-devouch

Thank you for your input, it'll be considered greatly.
>¬<
Current Position(s):
Divisional Staff @ Bhop
Mentorship @ Bhop

Past Positions:
A-team @ Bhop
SA @ Bhop

You can't compare your case to another, you were caught 258 times within our servers of scripting.

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer

Online Ledwig

• Music Loving Weeb
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Official Towel Boy
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/wewillneverstop
    • twitch.tv/ledwig56
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 128
  • Likes Given: 427

Leddy csgolive.com

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 01:56:05 pm »
I see nowhere where it says a Div Staff can exempt someone from requirements @S..

Pretty sure that'd just cause serious favoritism problems for people, @Waffle.Mayhem @Alpha Pie am I wrong on this and they can exempt someone from Requirements?
Requirements are more seen as guidelines, as has happened many times before.

Rquirement - a thing that is compulsory; a necessary condition.
Guideline - a general rule, principle, or piece of advice.

Requirements aren't meant to be seen as guidelines, if they are seen as guidelines again its going to cause Favoritism issues, which is why if someone doesn't meet requirements they don't get accepted, if you can't type but you sign up to be a coder, they'll deny you because its a requirement that you know how to type.
If they accepted you because that was a guideline then it reflects badly on them for doing so.

Have him meet ALL the requirements before accepting him, I've seen people denied for post count before its unfair to take it as a guideline when they have 2 posts out of the 50 Required posts

99% sure you shouldn't take any requirement as a guideline
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:59:07 pm by Leddy-Kun »
I'll be back sometime in February

Online balon

• Chief Executive Officer
  • 5k Poster
  • I'm back...
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • http://www.twitch.tv/balonfx
    • https://twitter.com/TangoWorldWide
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 359
  • Likes Given: 76

T.w² | balon

• Total Badges: 36
    Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat fly shit only Linux Wizowd 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 02:05:26 pm »
Sprout, your requirements have been pardoned by the powers from above.

Good luck on your application.

Please note: you are being pardoned SOLELY on the fact we ONLY allow A-Team members to use administrative functionality with TWTimer! Please note failure to comply with our policies will result in harsher punishments, as you are not technically supposed to be allowed to apply yet.

@S. @sprout

ℎ𝑖 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖'𝑚 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑑

Offline camperlamper

• Donald Trump
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Dude where's my car
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/12738476472/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 90
  • Likes Given: 202

T.w² | Heat Miser

• Total Badges: 18
    Summer 2017 Invisible Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 03:38:58 pm »
+vouch
Give this man S’s position he deserves it
Quotes
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Waffle.Mayhem

• Mini Jesus
  • Divisional Manager
  • Forum Regular
  • System.out.print("Hello");
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/WaffleRiS/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCG_n806_5jWtG3Ak_2AmXg
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 51
  • Likes Given: 17

tw Festive w

• Total Badges: 4
    Summer 2017 Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2017, 04:38:49 pm »
I would rather you apply for SA. I've had no problems with you not seek one. As Balon exempts you from requirements you are free to do as you wish though.

Offline S..

• ✌☔⚡
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile

t.w² | S. ♡♥ .cL

Re: [Accepted] Sprout's A-Team Application
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2017, 10:14:13 pm »
@sprout

We are excited to inform you that your application for Bhop's A-Team has processed and you have been accepted onto the roster! Over the next 48-72hrs, you will receive your full admin, the meeting dates for the A-Team, and other Divisional Staff specified information.

You were accepted as the: [US - Central] A-Team Member.
Your SteamID is: STEAM_0:0:96483102

If this information is not correct, you must contact the staff-member who accepted your post (me), with the correct details. In the event that your country is the same as an existing member, you may be placed [On Hold]. Lastly, we are excited to have the chance to work with you, and hope to talk to you soon.

Best Regards,
S.
Divisional Staff
>¬<
Current Position(s):
Divisional Staff @ Bhop
Mentorship @ Bhop

Past Positions:
A-team @ Bhop
SA @ Bhop

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer

G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
Sinus Bot
TangoServersLLC Logo
AllTrapNation.com
CSGO Fiesta
Vreecase Sponsor
G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
Sinus Bot