Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
 128 Players in 27 Servers

Poll

Cheating in class

I'm in middle/high school and i would tell the teacher
4 (7.8%)
I'm in middle/high school and i would not tell the teacher
27 (52.9%)
I'm in college and i would tell the professor
1 (2%)
I'm in college and i would not tell the professor
14 (27.5%)
I'm not in either but I would tell the professor/teacher if i was
0 (0%)
I'm not in either but I would not tell the professor/teacher if i was
5 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Cheating  (Read 613 times)

Offline Purplexity

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • codeine promethazine
    • http://www.twitch.tv/purplexitypvp
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 26
  • Likes Given: 26

t.w² | Purplexity

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (15) Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2015 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Cheating
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2017, 09:54:25 pm »
you fucking narks

Offline S..

• ✌☔⚡
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/LordSly/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 349
  • Likes Given: 1

t.w² | S. ♡♥ .cL

• Total Badges: 23
    2500 Posts Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2017, 09:57:38 pm »
I ain't no snitch

I cheat ALL the fucking time, LUL
flowing cheated to get div staff confirmed?

dont be a fuckin snake bro

never know what a kid could do to you if you snitched em out

I'd rather get hurt physically than support a culture that invites cutting corners and cheating on things that matter.

Well, at least in that way.

I mean, in the context of your life or even school, a single test or quiz doesn't mean much. Don't really see why it would matter.
I'd rather not be physically hurt at all what the heck, and as Sauce said one test or quiz, or even a lot of tests and quizzes ultimately wont change the way of society smh
>¬<
Current Position(s):
Divisional Staff @ Bhop
Mentorship @ Bhop

Past Positions:
Community Leadership @ Recruitment
A-team @ Bhop
SA @ Bhop
Your appeal has been denied.

You can't compare your case to another, you were caught 258 times within our servers of scripting.

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer

Offline shauni

• Honorable Member
  • Forum Addict
  • just your average ebabe
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/shaunnnniii
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 43
  • Likes Given: 39

T.w♥ Shauna - gone 4 college

• Total Badges: 24
    Summer 2017 Lovable Member of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1000 Posts aPn's Award Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2017, 01:18:02 am »
Snitching on someone in college is a lot different than in high school. In high school if you’re caught you’ll get what? Like a 0 on the exam and maybe like detention?

In college there’s a high possibility you could get kicked out, also making a 0 on an exam in college is a lot more dramatic to your grade than in high school. So what, someone looked at your sheet to see what you got for answer 5? Everyone has cheated before and i don’t think it’s worth it to ruin someone else’s grade plus jeapordize their standing if it doesn’t hurt you in any way
<05:50:02> "Muaz Jamal": How much did you sex
<05:50:06> "Muaz Jamal": Shauna
<05:50:15> "Muaz Jamal": 20

Offline Dooshken

• Social Recluse
  • Forum Regular
  • < inspirational garbage here >
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 15
  • Likes Given: 0

T.w² | anfagit

• Total Badges: 7
    Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) Bacon! 100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2017, 01:38:48 am »
I ain't no snitch

I cheat ALL the fucking time, LUL
flowing cheated to get div staff confirmed?

dont be a fuckin snake bro

never know what a kid could do to you if you snitched em out

I'd rather get hurt physically than support a culture that invites cutting corners and cheating on things that matter.

Well, at least in that way.

I mean, in the context of your life or even school, a single test or quiz doesn't mean much. Don't really see why it would matter.
I'd rather not be physically hurt at all what the heck, and as Sauce said one test or quiz, or even a lot of tests and quizzes ultimately wont change the way of society smh

Well, we're obviously completely different people with different beliefs so I can understand why you wouldn't want to get physically hurt for something so menial. And obviously doing my best to keep things pure isn't going to drastically change things in life. People are always going to cut corners and cheat. I'm just saying I try and do my best to help my classmates, whether they're my friend or not, from leading down a road that could lead to making even worse decisions. Most terrible things evolve at a certain pace and stopping it at the start is the best way of handling a potential problem.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:39:57 am by Dooshken »

Offline MonkeyNinja4Ever

• Novice Recruit
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • Add me on steam :)
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/monkeyninja4ever
    • https://go.twitch.tv/monkeyninja4ever
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 31
  • Likes Given: 127

T.w² | Monkey #Gdogs

Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 Jackass Spammer-25 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 01:44:36 am »
Snitching on someone in college is a lot different than in high school. In high school if you’re caught you’ll get what? Like a 0 on the exam and maybe like detention?

In college there’s a high possibility you could get kicked out, also making a 0 on an exam in college is a lot more dramatic to your grade than in high school. So what, someone looked at your sheet to see what you got for answer 5? Everyone has cheated before and i don’t think it’s worth it to ruin someone else’s grade plus jeapordize their standing if it doesn’t hurt you in any way

^^^ This exactly. In ms/hs it's just a slap on the wrist, in college it's academic dishonesty, getting a 0 on the exam, getting kicked out of college, and the possibility of getting into another college after being kicked out of one is slim to none. This could as result effect someone's entire life, as they aren't able to receive a degree. Let them cheat, don't be a snitch! We've all done it before, and if you say you haven't you're lying.

12/2/2017 @SpookyMeme4Ever  was accepted as a Novice Recruit.

Offline Dooshken

• Social Recluse
  • Forum Regular
  • < inspirational garbage here >
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 15
  • Likes Given: 0

T.w² | anfagit

Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) Bacon! 100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2017, 03:03:24 am »

^^^ This exactly. In ms/hs it's just a slap on the wrist, in college it's academic dishonesty, getting a 0 on the exam, getting kicked out of college, and the possibility of getting into another college after being kicked out of one is slim to none. This could as result effect someone's entire life, as they aren't able to receive a degree. Let them cheat, don't be a snitch! We've all done it before, and if you say you haven't you're lying.

This isn't to your whole response, just to that last bit where you claimed to have supreme knowledge of the universe in the way of claiming that anyone who says they haven't cheated actually has cheated and they're just lying. I know that it's hard to believe, but there are people in the world that were raised to stick to their morals, whatever they may be. There are people in the world that are raised to not cheat in their academics, such as the entire country of China, but that's besides the point. Claiming that there are no people anywhere that would be honest enough to care about their peers perception of them and never cheat on their academic work is very dishonest. It's definitely downplayed by people since cutting corners is widespread and downright easier to do, but cheating represents dishonesty, in every form.

Offline Squishyyy

• Kek
  • Novice Member
  • Forum Junkie
  • 🅱️
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/squishy0303
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 17
  • Likes Given: 21

Tw^2 Squ

• Total Badges: 17
    Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Mobile User Summer 2016
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2017, 03:04:59 am »
@John Scoutman Snitch, @Joker123 snitch, @Wubsy snitch, and @RUuu? Snitch.

nono word! out here tryna pass their tests and gtfo, mind your own binniz B.
R.I.P. Lil' Peep

I apologize for my retarded staff.

Offline John Scoutman

• That guy who argues
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • I'm a Scatman!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnScoutman/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 148
  • Likes Given: 19

T.w² | John Scoutman м

• Total Badges: 25
    Poster of the Month 2017 Quick Collector (15) Spammer-50 Lovable Badge Collector (20) I Triggered LemonFridge Quick Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (15) Ur-Banana Quick Collector (5) Invisible Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Admin of the Month 2017 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2017, 04:22:36 am »

They clearly aren't trying that hard to pass their test if they have to cheat. Why should someone get credit for what I do alone? If you and a friend were required to do 150 push ups combined, would you do 150 and let your friend do nothing? Hell no you wouldn't. So why should I do all the studying and allow someone to get the same result as me when he did nothing?
August 19th, 2017

Offline camperlamper

• Donald Trump
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Dude where's my car
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/12738476472/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 90
  • Likes Given: 202

T.w² | Heat Miser

• Total Badges: 18
    Summer 2017 Invisible Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2017, 10:32:33 am »

They clearly aren't trying that hard to pass their test if they have to cheat. Why should someone get credit for what I do alone? If you and a friend were required to do 150 push ups combined, would you do 150 and let your friend do nothing? Hell no you wouldn't. So why should I do all the studying and allow someone to get the same result as me when he did nothing?
John just out here tryna start an argument with my boi @Squishyyy
There are kids in the world who are so stupid they have to cheat like @nutty he is the fattest and dumbest person ever and the only way he will pass is if he cheats a little on his finals. You trying to say kids like @nutty who are fat and dumb should not be allowed to cheat in order to pass. I mean I agree nutty should kill himself but he needs to cheat in order to pass because he’s a fucking idiot, but I still love my boi @nutty even though he is a fat ass and a dumb ass.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:33:16 am by camperlamper »
Quotes
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Sauce

• Garry's Squad Manager
  • Probationary Personnel
  • Forum Regular
  • Get sauced daddy
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/sneaky4296/
    • https://twitter.com/siipperyboi
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 20
  • Likes Given: 56

T.w² | Cranberry Sauce

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2017, 10:51:33 am »

Another perspective; what happens to them doesn't matter. When you study for a test, you're doing it for yourself. You go to school to better yourself. Why do their results matter to you?
#GDOGS

"I accidentally drank an alcohol once" - Universal 12/5/17

Offline John Scoutman

• That guy who argues
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • I'm a Scatman!
    • View Profile

T.w² | John Scoutman м

Poster of the Month 2017 Quick Collector (15) Spammer-50 Lovable Badge Collector (20) I Triggered LemonFridge Quick Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (15) Ur-Banana Quick Collector (5) Invisible Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Admin of the Month 2017 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2017, 11:58:59 am »

John just out here tryna start an argument with my boi @Squishyyy
There are kids in the world who are so stupid they have to cheat like @nutty he is the fattest and dumbest person ever and the only way he will pass is if he cheats a little on his finals. You trying to say kids like @nutty who are fat and dumb should not be allowed to cheat in order to pass. I mean I agree nutty should kill himself but he needs to cheat in order to pass because he’s a fucking idiot, but I still love my boi @nutty even though he is a fat ass and a dumb ass.

I'm the guy who'd start an argument with a rock.

Yeah I'm saying people who can't pass a final without cheating do not deserve to pass. Now, it still depends on if I like the person or not (like I said earlier). If a friend cheats off of me and doesn't get caught by the teacher, I'll let it slide. If it's that guy who's a dick to me all the time and he cheats off of me and doesn't get caught by the teacher, then I'll tell the teacher just so then he gets fucked for it. I see it as the easy opportunity for revenge.

Another perspective; what happens to them doesn't matter. When you study for a test, you're doing it for yourself. You go to school to better yourself. Why do their results matter to you?

Well, what happens to them does matter (pretty much, if I don't like you, I will snitch just to see you get fucked). Yeah, I'm doing it for myself and no one else except potentially a family in the future. Their results matter to me because they're being credited for the work I did alone. If you spent hours on a group project alone, would you be A-OK with everyone in your group getting the same grade as you despite you doing everything? I would have a problem with that.
August 19th, 2017

Offline angel 冬

• Assistant Group Manager
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090195268/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 180
  • Likes Given: 151

T.w² | angel 冬

• Total Badges: 28
    Poster of the Month 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana fly shit only Invisible beatstar Award Badge Collector (20) Member of the Month 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) I Triggered LemonFridge Spammer-100 1000 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2017, 12:04:46 pm »
"I say snitch with the intent of sounding like a hard highschooler" headass's
I take adderall, hence the name,"W1red".

Offline Sauce

• Garry's Squad Manager
  • Probationary Personnel
  • Forum Regular
  • Get sauced daddy
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/sneaky4296/
    • https://twitter.com/siipperyboi
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 20
  • Likes Given: 56

T.w² | Cranberry Sauce

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2017, 12:24:48 pm »

Well, what happens to them does matter (pretty much, if I don't like you, I will snitch just to see you get fucked). Yeah, I'm doing it for myself and no one else except potentially a family in the future. Their results matter to me because they're being credited for the work I did alone. If you spent hours on a group project alone, would you be A-OK with everyone in your group getting the same grade as you despite you doing everything? I would have a problem with that.

But a test isn't a group project. What somebody else does on the test doesn't negatively affect you in any way whatsoever.
#GDOGS

"I accidentally drank an alcohol once" - Universal 12/5/17

Offline John Scoutman

• That guy who argues
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • I'm a Scatman!
    • View Profile

T.w² | John Scoutman м

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2017, 12:34:48 pm »

But a test isn't a group project. What somebody else does on the test doesn't negatively affect you in any way whatsoever.

Exactly. It's not a group project. So you do your work and I'll do mine, then we'll both get approx. the same credit for the same amount of work (assuming your test taking skills are equal and stuff). But if someone gets an A on a test because of my studying, it's pretty much the same as getting an A on a group project that I did alone.
August 19th, 2017

Offline Red

• Rebel God
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Permanent Community Project
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/merham
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 62
  • Likes Given: 59

Red

• Total Badges: 19
    100 Poll Votes Summer 2017 1000 Posts Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2017, 06:40:15 pm »
At my college if you get caught cheating you are banned from our testing center.

So for the rest of your college life there that requires tests you get a 0.

I don’t plan on ever testing to see how strict they are
-signature by Rangii

This stands for all users with additional privileges in our community, if you abuse them, you lose them. It's a simple concept that is expected to be upheld.

AbUsE yOu LoSe

I admire how you've managed not to be permanently banned like its a skill at this point gg.
-devouch i think red would be a better div staff then you
im not gay i swer
boi red was a better div staff than you @VaiiN !!

G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
Sinus Bot
TangoServersLLC Logo
AllTrapNation.com
CSGO Fiesta
Vreecase Sponsor
G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
Sinus Bot
TangoServersLLC Logo
AllTrapNation.com