Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
 129 Players in 27 Servers

Author Topic: Jihad Returns to TangoWorldWide Jailbreak!  (Read 657 times)

Offline LolZ

• Make America Great Again
  • Executive Coordinator
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Toppest Kek
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/lolztv12/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/lolztv12
    • https://twitter.com/Lolztv12
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 68
  • Likes Given: 43

T.w² | LolZ ./TangoServers.net

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Summer 2017 Linux Wizowd Bacon! Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Invisible Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Black-Star 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
Jihad Returns to TangoWorldWide Jailbreak!
« on: November 29, 2017, 04:06:12 am »
After a long wait, TangoJihad has been added to Jailbreak. Please note the plugin is still in beta. Bugs will exist, so please report them here.

TangoJihad is a Jihad plugin for Jailbreak. There is a 20% chance that each round will have a Jihadi currently, but this can be adjusted.
When a round is selected to have a Jihadi, one T will be chosen. This T must type !jyes within 10 seconds to accept their fate as one of Allah's soldiers.
Alternatively, the T can type !jno to deny the bomb and allow another T to be selected. No more than 3 Ts will be chosen before Jihad is disabled for the round.

The Jihadi can detonate himself by typing !boom or by inspecting the bomb in their inventory.
The Jihadi can also decide to leave his life of Jihad behind by typing !jquit.

CTs (and Ts) can identify Jihadis by the bomb icon that appears above their heads. They will also have a bomb on their backs.
When a Jihadi explodes, he emits a sound alerting those around him that lasts 2 seconds. Only CTs can be killed by the Jihadi.

IMPORTANT: You cannot kill a Jihadi until they have set off their bomb. If you kill a Jihadi who is not attempting to detonate, you have freekilled.

TangoJihad tracks players' Jihad stats, which adds some competitiveness to being a Jihadi.
Stats that are tracked include damage, highest damage, latest damage, total damage (ever), kills, highest kills, latest kills, total kills (ever), success rate, etc'.

Admins also have a few ways of controlling the Jihad plugin.
All admins can list Jihadis with !jlist which will open a menu with all current Jihadis. Selecting a Jihadi's name will open a menu with a few options.
For normal admins, there are two options: remove the Jihadi, or view their Jihad profile. For Executives, there is a third option: detonate the Jihadi!
Admins can also remove Jihadis using !jremove, and they can disable Jihad using !jdisable.
Executives can force players to become Jihadis, blow up jihadis, and blow up normal players.

Here are all of the commands that come with the TangoJihad plugin!

General Commands

sm_boom (!boom or /boom)
  • Available only to Jihadis.
  • This will detonate your bomb, killing you as well as any CTs in range.

sm_jyes (!jyes or /jyes)
  • Available only to players selected to be the Jihadi.
  • If you have been chosen, this will accept the call to Jihad and make you a Jihadi.

sm_jno (!jno or /jno)
  • If you have been chosen, this will deny the call to Jihadi and select another T if fewer than three have been selected.

sm_jquit (!jquit or /jquit)
  • Quit your life of Jihad. You will become a regular player, lose your bomb and icon, and no longer be able to detonate.

Stats Commands

sm_jdamage (!jdamage or /jdamage)
  • Available to all players.
  • Displays the highest amount of damage you have ever achieved as a Jihadi.

sm_jdamagetop (!jdamagetop or /jdamagetop)
  • Displays the top ten highest amounts of damage players have achieved as a Jihadi.

sm_jdamagemost (!jdamagemost or /jdamagemost)
  • Displays the top ten total amounts of damage players have accumulated as a Jihadi.

sm_jlastdamage (!jlastdamage or /jlastdamage)
  • Displays the last amount of damage you dealt as a Jihadi.

sm_jkills (!jkills or /jkills)
  • Displays the highest amount of kills you have ever achieved as a Jihadi.

sm_jkilltop (!jkilltop or /jkilltop)
  • Displays the top ten highest amounts of kills players have achieved as a Jihadi.

sm_jkillmost (!jkillmost or /jkillmost)
  • Displays the top ten total amounts of kills players have accumulated as a Jihadi.

sm_jlastkills (!jlastkills or /jlastkills)
  • Displays the last amount of kills you earned as a Jihadi.

sm_jprof <optional:username/id#> (!jprof or /jprof)
  • Displays your (or another player's) Jihad profile, which displays kill stats, damage stats, success rate and attempts, and total points.

sm_jtop (!jtop or /jtop)
  • Displays the top ten total points players have earned. Points are equal to total kills times total damage divided by 100.

Admin Commands

sm_jlist (!jlist or /jlist)
  • Available to all admins.
  • Lists all current Jihadis. If a name is selected, another menu appears with three options: remove, profile, and detonate. Only Executives can use detonate.

sm_jremove <username/#id> (!jremove or /jremove)
  • Removes the designated player from Jihadi. Takes away bomb and bomb icon, as well as their ability to detonate. They become a normal player.

sm_jdisable <optional:rounds> (!jdisable or /jdisable)
  • If no rounds are input, this disables Jihad for 1 round. If rounds are input, this disabled Jihad for the designated amount of rounds.

sm_jforce <username/#id> (!jforce or /jforce)
  • Available only to Executives.
  • This forces a player to become a Jihadi. There can be an unlimited amount of Jihadis at one time. Currently this only supports single targeting, but multi-target support will be added soon.

sm_jboom (!jboom or /jboom)
  • This detonates all current Jihadis.

sm_jexplode <username/#id> (!jexplode or /jexplode)
  • This detonates the designated player. They do not have to be a Jihadi.

This has been a fun plugin to develop. Hopefully it lives up to it's expectations. If you experience bugs, or have questions or suggestions, please make a post below.

Allahu akbar my friends,
LolZ - Executive Coordinator
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 07:36:24 pm by LolZ »

"ᴾᵃᶜᶤᶠᶤˢᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᶤᵉ ᵈᵉᶠᵉᶰᵈᶤᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉᶤʳ ʳᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᶰʸ ʸᵒᵘ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᶠᵉᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ" ⁻ ᴹᶤˡᵒ ᵞᶤᵃᶰᶰᵒᵖᵒᵘˡᵒˢ

𝙼𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚝𝙼𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚝𝙼𝚢 𝚆𝚎𝚋𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎

I give this lovely woman a +vouch would definitely help the community. Give it your best and don't listen to anything anyone says you are your own woman and can do what's needed to make a successful business! Till' the end of time people will tell you that you cannot fly or you cannot be a decent human being w/out everyone hating you; do NOT listen to these communist bastards for they don't understand what this nation is built upon. The United States of America is the greatest country on the planet and will keep me going when I have weird vegan dreams but that's off topic. Out of all my 6 years here at tango.gov tango has never failed me to bring a smile to my day even if its me getting banned for 3 months for taking in part of a series of crimes that cost millions their lives. Tango is more than that. Tango is one big family no matter how much everyone hates me they still give me love for being me. Tango is one big cult to create smiles across the global even if we are English only. That's what matters and that's what really counts when you become a tongobongo member. Blood in blood out, you shall be one of us once again and you shall redeem yourself in a way no one saw coming. At the end of the day you are tango and you will prove us all wrong. Thank you for your time and service.
                -Secretary of Defense (Zimbabwe)

Offline HaZe-

• Forum Starter
  • Catch me on MG, being a cunt
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046225039/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 16
  • Likes Given: 17

T.w² | HΛZΞ m

• Total Badges: 13
    Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Summer 2016 Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
Re: Jihad Returns to TangoWorldWide Jailbreak!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 04:19:14 am »
Pretty sure @CmAnT has been waiting for this  :anele:
-HaZe

Offline MonkeyNinja4Ever

• Novice Recruit
  • Forum Regular
  • Add me on steam :)
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/monkeyninja4ever
    • https://go.twitch.tv/monkeyninja4ever
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 31
  • Likes Given: 127

T.w² | Monkey #Gdogs

• Total Badges: 7
    Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 Jackass Spammer-25 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 06:42:29 am »
Sounds like a fun addition to jailbreak. Thanks @LolZ and all the others who worked on this plugin to make it possible :)

12/2/2017 @SpookyMeme4Ever  was accepted as a Novice Recruit.

Online Universal

• Permanent Towel Boy
  • Assistant Divisional Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • Going back to GMod gimme a sec
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/pro_elements/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 69
  • Likes Given: 149

T.w² | Eleмents .cL

• Total Badges: 13
    Summer 2017 Invisible Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Bacon! Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 06:56:43 am »
Lol watch out for @balon and @aPn. Once they got on people will “accidentally” just start blowing up. It looks like a lot of fun, great work @LolZ
#bringbackGarry'sModclub

#tastetherainbow

Offline aPn

• "I believe Fundamental Honesty is the Keystone of Business" - Harvey S. Firestone
  • Chief Marketing Officer
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611981551957
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 55
  • Likes Given: 7

T.w² | ???? Mod aPness

• Total Badges: 35
    Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Hurricane Harvey Donor Bacon! 12 Days of Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Staff of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (20) Gold Donor Silver Donor Bronze Donor 12 Days of Christmas 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Hall of Fame Donor Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 10:12:00 am »
Omg @LolZ , I will be on JB a lot more than usual hahaha. There will be a lot of "accidental" blow ups hahahaha

New bind: bind z "say /jboom apn"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 10:12:52 am by aPn »

Offline VaiiN

• CS:GO Jailbreak
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163243009/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 62
  • Likes Given: 313

t.w² vaiin м

• Total Badges: 9
    1 Year Coin Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 10:54:32 am »
Holy shit it's actually back. I'm so excited! Great work @LolZ =)

Current Position:
Divisional Staff of Jailbreak
Mentorship

♪ Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. ♪
♪ Life is old there, older than the trees, younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze. ♪

♪ Country roads, take me home to the place I belong. ♪
♪ West Virginia, mountain mamma, take me home, country roads ♪

♪ Country roads, take me home to the place I belong. ♪
♪ West Virginia, mountain mamma, take me home, country roads ♪

Offline John Scoutman

• That guy who argues
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • I'm a Scatman!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnScoutman/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 148
  • Likes Given: 19

T.w² | John Scoutman м

• Total Badges: 25
    Poster of the Month 2017 Quick Collector (15) Spammer-50 Lovable Badge Collector (20) I Triggered LemonFridge Quick Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (15) Ur-Banana Quick Collector (5) Invisible Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Admin of the Month 2017 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 11:36:17 am »
I remember this being on the server the first time I joined (sometime in the summer). Cool to see it's back.
August 19th, 2017

Offline reflecting

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • xbftb is a dt farmer
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/beusefulll
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 42
  • Likes Given: 269

Jack

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Poll Votes Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2016
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 12:38:50 pm »
@LolZ on the sm_jquit command the commnds say !jyes and /jyes instead of !jquit and /jquit

Offline S..

• ✌☔⚡
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/LordSly/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 349
  • Likes Given: 1

t.w² | S. ♡♥ .cL

• Total Badges: 23
    2500 Posts Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 01:48:33 pm »
hey this isnt tangowire????????????1?2?×?*@

Am kid, good job Lolz!
>¬<
Current Position(s):
Divisional Staff @ Bhop
Mentorship @ Bhop

Past Positions:
Community Leadership @ Recruitment
A-team @ Bhop
SA @ Bhop
Your appeal has been denied.

You can't compare your case to another, you were caught 258 times within our servers of scripting.

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer

Offline Flowing

• Selfish Dumbass
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Poke me on Steam if I'm Needed
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/CMF_/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 23
  • Likes Given: 47

T.w² | Flowing .cL

Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 05:00:12 pm »
Please god i hope the range isnt dumb again

anyways this was fucking hilarious and fun

had tons of laughs, super glad to see its back
Why does everybody think I'm a fucking 12 year old?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Optic Mojokid

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • I am mojokid and I like smiles
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198159913162/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 317
  • Likes Given: 74

T.w² | Optic mojokid

• Total Badges: 14
    Summer 2017 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 06:27:25 pm »
Oh thank goodness I love jailbreak I play it everyday. This is good addition
Is there anything you want to see from this group that isn't already here?: Treat me well please Don't be like all the other Dushbags from all the other servers please

-Devouch He Is bad in the comuutinty He was banned at one time And his grammer is bad

Offline Titan

• Novice Recruit
  • Forum Regular
  • Delhi, Delhi, India
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Microsoftedge
    • https://go.twitch.tv/executive_airport
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC56zEESUPTsj5IbJ4TaRPFQ
    • https://twitter.com/sandhu_jaden
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 136

T.w² | Microsoft Edge

Spammer-50 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Summer 2017 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2017, 06:50:46 pm »
After a long wait, TangoJihad has been added to Jailbreak. Please note the plugin is still in beta. Bugs will exist, so please report them here.

TangoJihad is a Jihad plugin for Jailbreak. There is a 20% chance that each round will have a Jihadi currently, but this can be adjusted.
When a round is selected to have a Jihadi, one T will be chosen. This T must type !jyes within 10 seconds to accept their fate as one of Allah's soldiers.
Alternatively, the T can type !jno to deny the bomb and allow another T to be selected. No more than 3 Ts will be chosen before Jihad is disabled for the round.

The Jihadi can detonate himself by typing !boom or by inspecting the bomb in their inventory.
The Jihadi can also decide to leave his life of Jihad behind by typing !jquit.

CTs (and Ts) can identify Jihadis by the bomb icon that appears above their heads. They will also have a bomb on their backs.
When a Jihadi explodes, he emits a sound alerting those around him that lasts 2 seconds. Only CTs can be killed by the Jihadi.

IMPORTANT: You cannot kill a Jihadi until they have set off their bomb. If you kill a Jihadi who is not attempting to detonate, you have freekilled.

TangoJihad tracks players' Jihad stats, which adds some competitiveness to being a Jihadi.
Stats that are tracked include damage, highest damage, latest damage, total damage (ever), kills, highest kills, latest kills, total kills (ever), success rate, etc'.

Admins also have a few ways of controlling the Jihad plugin.
All admins can list Jihadis with !jlist which will open a menu with all current Jihadis. Selecting a Jihadi's name will open a menu with a few options.
For normal admins, there are two options: remove the Jihadi, or view their Jihad profile. For Executives, there is a third option: detonate the Jihadi!
Admins can also remove Jihadis using !jremove, and they can disable Jihad using !jdisable.
Executives can force players to become Jihadis, blow up jihadis, and blow up normal players.

Here are all of the commands that come with the TangoJihad plugin!

General Commands

sm_boom (!boom or /boom)
  • This will detonate your bomb, killing you as well as any CTs in range.

sm_jyes (!jyes or /jyes)
  • If you have been chosen, this will accept the call to Jihad and make you a Jihadi.

sm_jno (!jno or /jno)
  • If you have been chosen, this will deny the call to Jihadi and select another T if fewer than three have been selected.

sm_jquit (!jyes or /jyes)
  • Quit your life of Jihad. You will become a regular player, lose your bomb and icon, and no longer be able to detonate.

Stats Commands

sm_jdamage (!jdamage or /jdamage)
  • Displays the highest amount of damage you have ever achieved as a Jihadi.

sm_jdamagetop (!jdamagetop or /jdamagetop)
  • Displays the top ten highest amounts of damage players have achieved as a Jihadi.

sm_jdamagemost (!jdamagemost or /jdamagemost)
  • Displays the top ten total amounts of damage players have accumulated as a Jihadi.

sm_jlastdamage (!jlastdamage or /jlastdamage)
  • Displays the last amount of damage you dealt as a Jihadi.

sm_jkills (!jkills or /jkills)
  • Displays the highest amount of kills you have ever achieved as a Jihadi.

sm_jkilltop (!jkilltop or /jkilltop)
  • Displays the top ten highest amounts of kills players have achieved as a Jihadi.

sm_jkillmost (!jkillmost or /jkillmost)
  • Displays the top ten total amounts of kills players have accumulated as a Jihadi.

sm_jlastkills (!jlastkills or /jlastkills)
  • Displays the last amount of kills you earned as a Jihadi.

sm_jprof <optional:username/id#> (!jprof or /jprof)
  • Displays your (or another player's) Jihad profile, which displays kill stats, damage stats, success rate and attempts, and total points.

sm_jtop (!jtop or /jtop)
  • Displays the top ten total points players have earned. Points are equal to total kills times total damage divided by 100.

Admin Commands[/b]

sm_jlist (!jlist or /jlist)
  • Lists all current Jihadis. If a name is selected, another menu appears with three options: remove, profile, and detonate. Only Executives can use detonate.

sm_jremove <username/#id> (!jremove or /jremove)
  • Removes the designated player from Jihadi. Takes away bomb and bomb icon, as well as their ability to detonate. They become a normal player.

sm_jdisable <optional:rounds> (!jdisable or /jdisable)
  • If no rounds are input, this disables Jihad for 1 round. If rounds are input, this disabled Jihad for the designated amount of rounds.

sm_jforce <username/#id> (!jforce or /jforce)
  • This forces a player to become a Jihadi. There can be an unlimited amount of Jihadis at one time. Currently this only supports single targeting, but multi-target support will be added soon.

sm_jboom (!jboom or /jboom)
  • This detonates all current Jihadis.

sm_jexplode <username/#id> (!jexplode or /jexplode)
  • This detonates the designated player. They do not have to be a Jihadi.

This has been a fun plugin to develop. Hopefully it lives up to it's expectations. If you experience bugs, or have questions or suggestions, please make a post below.

Allahu akbar my friends,
LolZ - Executive Coordinator
I was waiting for this for a very long time. ::)

Offline LolZ

• Executive Coordinator
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Toppest Kek
    • View Profile

Summer 2017 Linux Wizowd Bacon! Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Invisible Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Black-Star 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2017, 07:31:07 pm »
Omg @LolZ , I will be on JB a lot more than usual hahaha. There will be a lot of "accidental" blow ups hahahaha

New bind: bind z "say /jboom apn"
Careful! jboom will blow up all the Jihadis. /jexplode is what you're looking for.

@LolZ on the sm_jquit command the commnds say !jyes and /jyes instead of !jquit and /jquit
Fixed, thanks.

Shouldn't kill people across the map anymore. I'm spawning an actual explosion entity instead of simulating one. Current range is set to 600 units.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 07:31:34 pm by LolZ »

"ᴾᵃᶜᶤᶠᶤˢᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᶤᵉ ᵈᵉᶠᵉᶰᵈᶤᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉᶤʳ ʳᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᶰʸ ʸᵒᵘ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᶠᵉᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ" ⁻ ᴹᶤˡᵒ ᵞᶤᵃᶰᶰᵒᵖᵒᵘˡᵒˢ

I give this lovely woman a +vouch would definitely help the community. Give it your best and don't listen to anything anyone says you are your own woman and can do what's needed to make a successful business! Till' the end of time people will tell you that you cannot fly or you cannot be a decent human being w/out everyone hating you; do NOT listen to these communist bastards for they don't understand what this nation is built upon. The United States of America is the greatest country on the planet and will keep me going when I have weird vegan dreams but that's off topic. Out of all my 6 years here at tango.gov tango has never failed me to bring a smile to my day even if its me getting banned for 3 months for taking in part of a series of crimes that cost millions their lives. Tango is more than that. Tango is one big family no matter how much everyone hates me they still give me love for being me. Tango is one big cult to create smiles across the global even if we are English only. That's what matters and that's what really counts when you become a tongobongo member. Blood in blood out, you shall be one of us once again and you shall redeem yourself in a way no one saw coming. At the end of the day you are tango and you will prove us all wrong. Thank you for your time and service.

Offline Flowing

• Selfish Dumbass
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Poke me on Steam if I'm Needed
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/CMF_/
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 47

T.w² | Flowing .cL

Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2017, 07:57:43 pm »

Shouldn't kill people across the map anymore. I'm spawning an actual explosion entity instead of simulating one. Current range is set to 600 units.

Sounds good to me, hope it works flawlessly!
Why does everybody think I'm a fucking 12 year old?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline LolZ

• Executive Coordinator
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Toppest Kek
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2017, 09:32:24 pm »
Version 1.0.3 Released:
  • Fixed bug where Executive commands required Jihadi to be in array.
  • Added valid client security checks to events.
  • Added valid client security check to Jihadi picking.

Be sure to post any bugs on this thread!

G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
Sinus Bot
TangoServersLLC Logo
AllTrapNation.com
CSGO Fiesta
Vreecase Sponsor
G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
Sinus Bot
TangoServersLLC Logo