Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
 131 Players in 27 Servers

Author Topic: 2017 Giving Thanks Tango Style!  (Read 823 times)

Offline aPn

• "I believe Fundamental Honesty is the Keystone of Business" - Harvey S. Firestone
  • Chief Marketing Officer
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611981551957
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 55
  • Likes Given: 7

T.w² | ???? Mod aPness

• Total Badges: 35
    Badges: (View All)
    Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Hurricane Harvey Donor Bacon! 12 Days of Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Staff of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (20) Gold Donor Silver Donor Bronze Donor 12 Days of Christmas 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Hall of Fame Donor Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 500 Posts 100 Posts
2017 Giving Thanks Tango Style!
« on: November 22, 2017, 07:38:31 pm »

General Description:

Its that time of the year, to be thankful for the people, the events and things in your life! Have something or someone to be thankful for and want to share it with people? This event will allow you to express the things that you are thankful for in your life, while having the opportunity to win some prizes at the same time! Just like last year, we will not be having a Holiday Badge given out to all registered users on the forums, instead you can share your thanks on this thread and receive the 2017 Tango Thanksgiving Badge! Read the Criteria below for more information! This event is open to all forum registered players and members of this community!

Event Date:
November 22nd, 2017 to November 26th, 2017 Midnight Eastern Timezone

Giveaways:

- All participants will receive the Official 2017 Thanksgiving Forum Badge!
- First place will receive a $50 Steam game of their choice!
- Second place will receive a $30 Steam game of their choice!
- Third place will receive a hug from aPn! [JK!, a $15 Steam game of their choice!]

Criteria:

1. Give your story a title (The more creative, the better).
2. The reply has to consist of at least 2 paragraphs (No max limit).
3. First topic or paragraph should be about who or what you are thankful for in your life and why!
4. Second topic or paragraph should be about who inspired you in Tango, and why are you thankful for that person (please choose one person only for your main topic)
If you want to thank multiple people, please do it in a different paragraph.
5. Each paragraph must be at least 6 sentences long, or more!
6. No grammatical or spelling errors (please proof read your post before posting)
7. Any posts that are [TROLL LIKE] will result in removal of post and a month network ban.
8. If Criteria 7 occurs and it is a member of the community, rank will be reset to Novice Member!

WARNING! Post only your stories! No replies allowed other than the final story you are submitting!

F.A.Q

Can I write more than a paragraph about each topic?
Yes, you can write as much as possible. We encourage more writing!

Can I use story from last year?
No, If you use yours or someones else's story from last years event, you will be banned for 1 month for plagiarism [Possible higher punishment if deemed necessary]

Can I ask for help from other people to help me write this?
You may, but we strongly encourage you to write it yourself. We want you to express your own thanks!

Can I pick more than one person to be thankful for?
Yes, but the first person you describe will count as your main topic for the judging of the paper!

What if I don't want to win a prize, but just share my story?
You are more than welcome to write who you are thankful for even if you don't want to win prizes, just please write it in your post!

Why is there a punishment for trolling this event?
This is to encourage a friendly environment of thankfulness, any trolling or cyber-bullying in regards to this event will deem extreme punishments!

Who are the judges?
aPn and Balon will judge your stories, if there are more than 20 entries, another Executive will be asked to help!

Who can participate?
Anyone who is a registered user or higher on the forums.

Does it have to be a story, can I just tag people that I am thankful for?
No, you can make a separate thread on the Off-Topic section of the forums!

Can I reserve a slot now for my story to submit later?
No, only Executives are allowed to reserve a slot on this event!

If I win third place, can I really get a hug from aPn!
Yes, if you drive to Chicago and meet up with him, he will give you a hug :)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 07:40:46 pm by aPn »

Offline aPn

• "I believe Fundamental Honesty is the Keystone of Business" - Harvey S. Firestone
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

T.w² | ???? Mod aPness

Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Hurricane Harvey Donor Bacon! 12 Days of Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Staff of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (20) Gold Donor Silver Donor Bronze Donor 12 Days of Christmas 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Hall of Fame Donor Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 500 Posts 100 Posts
Re: 2017 Giving Thanks Tango Style!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 07:38:45 pm »
Updates!

- 11/22/2017 - Changed prices for rewards for the event from $40-$50, $20-$30 and $10 -$15
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 07:42:06 pm by aPn »

Offline aPn

• Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

T.w² | ???? Mod aPness

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 07:39:02 pm »
Reserve slot for Story!

Offline Vita

• Don't call it a party, 'cause it never stops.
  • Chief of Human Resources
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ExtinctorVita/
    • http://www.twitch.tv/extinctorvita
    • http://twitter.com/exinctorvita
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 52

T.w² | Vita

• Total Badges: 28
    Summer 2017 Drunk Award Ur-Banana fly shit only 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad Invisible Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2016 1000 Posts Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 500 Posts 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 08:03:20 pm »
My name is Jacob, and I go under the moniker Vita online. I am 22, and I have been working a base-level job in retail for about three years and typically have no complaints about it, as well as work as Chief of Human Resources for Tango. About 11 years ago, my mom and dad decided that their marriage was at the end of it's road, which led to an extremely tough time for myself, my sister, and both my parents. Tango's been a big part of my day-to-day, as most of my time is spent within the community and the friends I have here along with the people I meet each day both here and IRL. I'm grateful to have the family I have, because no matter how far we stray from one another we always come back to help those in need. As generic as it may sound, my father is probably the one person I am most thankful for; Someone who acts just as much of a father as well as someone who is like an older brother is probably the best thing to me. He's always been an encouragement and motivation to do most of the things I do for Tango, and even to some extent has wanted to try and involve himself with the community as just someone who supports it. I'm also thankful for my girlfriend who has been supportive of me when it comes to Tango and getting back into my education these past 6 months. Despite the fact that even when her and I are out, and I occasionally check to see how HR is doing, she always will listen to the stuff I ramble about even if it doesn't make sense. Lastly, thankful for the friends and family I have.. and they are a big motivator for most of the choice I've made that may impact my life.

I think my biggest influence in Tango would be @LolZ , as funny as it seems. Someone who I look to that is younger than me and has a lot of heart, dedication, and brains to back up his choices is someone that anyone should look up to, as it's something I really never had or did when I was younger. He's consistently been a motivator for me when it comes to the projects I have had or plan to have within the community, and has been a major part in helping me during the times I was doing TangoLive. While he might be a dork who supports Trump, and preaches it when it can, he's adamant about the decisions he makes and isn't afraid to voice his opinion on literally anything. I've enjoyed being a good friend of his since he's been apart of Tango, and I enjoy having him around within not only staff, but as a friend to assist me when I need either consulting, criticism, or suggestions for HR-related stuff or non-tango related happenings. He's always been an awesome motivator and someone you can keep a conversation going with just about anything.

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving this year, and if you plan to shop on Black Friday... stay safe!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 08:04:04 pm by Vita »
Chief of Human Resources. If you have any questions, feel free to add me.

This has been a long time coming, I swear.
You couldn't run a curbside lemonade stand.

Offline S..

• ✌☔⚡
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/LordSly/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 349
  • Likes Given: 1

t.w² | S. ♡♥ .cL

• Total Badges: 23
    2500 Posts Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 08:46:47 pm »
My Wonderful Mother, and Daddy Alex.

A little backstory to myself and this story, I'm an Iranian-Egyptian teenage boy. A wonderful swirl of brown on brown that's left me pretty happy with who I am physically. I have all the positives of being middle-eastern like high testosterone and thick eyebrows and eyelashes, and all the striking facial features of someone who's African. But being Middle-eastern, as I'm sure you can imagine, isn't awfully easy in this country sometimes. There's quite a bit of racial discrimination against people who appear "muslim" or like "terrorists" and although I hate to say it, it's very hurtful sometimes. My father grew up a second time in this country, moving here in his twenties way back when before 9/11 or anything nearly as horrid had come to occur regarding the U.S. and our country, Iran. My father didn't take the discrimination and prejudice well at all, and quickly turned to alcohol as an exit. My father was and to some extent still is a raging drunk. A fan of hurting to relieve his own hurt, and hitting anything closest to him. I was sadly, often the closest thing to him. And that's where my story begins. Of my guardian-angel herself, my mother. She married him the same way most people our ethnicity do, through their parents setting it up. She loved him. She really did. I don't know if I can really say she still does, because I think at some point my dad's said too much hit too hard screamed too loud hurt too bad that she just sort of well, forgot how to. And myself well, I was trained by him to expect the next blow, do you really think I could ever have loved him? One person I do love however is, as I've already stated, my angel. My mom, mommy, mother, and whatever else she's been to me over the years. She is what I'm thankful for, because every time I've had the tears beat out of me, every time I've been emotionally cut and bled empty and ever god damn time I've had my spirit screamed out of me, she's been there to heal me right up. She's given me words of wisdom, taught me how to exist around my father instead of with, and loved me through and through, never giving me a reason to think otherwise. She's sacrificed so much for me, a happy adulthood (so I don't end up being one of those kids from 'broken families with only one parent' ), hours and hours of back-breaking work and stress (so I can afford to go out with my friends and enjoy life as long as I can until I have to come back home to where we live and just exist until the next chance I get to truly live), washed and cooked and cleaned and scraped and sewn and raked and everything other chore your mind could possibly imagine (because she didn't want me to have to do anything for him after he'd just finished with me). She wanted me to be happy regardless of all my reasons to crawl up and wait for death, and that means more than words, both written or spoken, can ever express. I'm eternally thankful to her, because she let me grow up as close to normal as I could get. She stood in his way to block his hits, she bought me food from a McDonald's on a cold winter night knowing he wouldn't be happy with it, she read me books as a toddler knowing one day I'd excel through my education and hopefully get us, me and her, out of that damn house. Out of it all, really. I'm thankful to my mother mostly because if I was her, I wouldn't be able to do it. I couldn't work ten hours then come home and cook, clean, do everything else, and then IN ADDITION, protect me and love me as much as and like she did. She is the biggest thing in this world I have to be thankful for, because she gave me and continues to give me the most undying love I've ever seen anyone give... well anyone.

Tango is in itself an inspiring place. Stocked with leaders, the majority of which are young, Tango is filled with people who come together to lead an online community in order to better the experience of others who hop onto video-game servers. Up at the top of these people, a few owners. Executives, as they're now called, who run the entirety of the show and dedicate countless hours a day for the betterment of the community. One of these people, a young British playboy by the name of Alex, is my personal inspiration. At first, I knew little of him and what he did. I saw him on the forums, once on the servers, and once in teamspeak in a random channel I had joined to hang out with friends. Soon, I began to learn more of this noble prepossessing man, and that's where and when the flames began to appear. Being granted a position in council, Divisional Staff for Tango's Bhop server, I began seeing him a lot more, speaking to him a lot more, and being amazed by him well, a lot more. More more and just more. Alex did more than anyone I saw, and he never seemed too tired to do just a bit, you guessed it, more. I had questions about admins, he answered them instantly. I needed a TS channel, he was there and ready to do it for me. I requested advice with a ban, he gave masterful help without a second having passed. Alex inspires me because he seems to never shy away from helping, he never seems to be lazy, and above all it's not JUST seeming, he genuinely truly does do everything it appears that he does. I don't know how in the world Alex can stay sane, financially stable, or even alive with the amount of time he puts into Tango, but that's the level of commitment I'd like to have one day to honestly any project or any one thing. That's the amount of experience, intellect, and diligence I'd like to have within tango. And did I mention he has his own personal escalation system? First offense is a week ban, second is a perm, and with the third he calls your power company and turns off your power. now THAT is the sort of man I want to be.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 08:50:33 pm by S.. »
>¬<
Current Position(s):
Divisional Staff @ Bhop
Mentorship @ Bhop

Past Positions:
Community Leadership @ Recruitment
A-team @ Bhop
SA @ Bhop
Your appeal has been denied.

You can't compare your case to another, you were caught 258 times within our servers of scripting.

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer

Offline 3.14

• Frostyy
  • Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Ayee Its your, your favorite kindergartner
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/AkaFrostyyOG
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI7WTeTHl421ZpbkYU7JaqQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 64
  • Likes Given: 105

tw Frostyy

• Total Badges: 13
    Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Spammer-25 Quick Poster Halloween 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 09:04:27 pm »
          Hello, my name is Dylan. I am thankful for many things in my life because I am very fortunate unlike other people in our society. I go to bed with a roof over my head and have everything I need plus more. The people that make this happen are my parents, I am so grateful for everything they do for me and all they invest in me. They are amazing and they are the greatest people in the world. Another thing I am thankful for is the life I live. I get to have many things that other kids dont have access to, or dont have enough money to buy. I have a phone, computer, and a lot more. I am also thankful for my peers and friends all around me, and how much they support me.

On the technical side of things my inspiration in Tango would probably be @Waffle.Mayhem he works very hard and I find it amazing how he was willing to merge with us and create a great awp/scout server, although it doesnt have amazing population I see the server growing in the future. My friends who inspire me would probably be, @Ruby100101 , @Wave. @Lemon Fridge @Pokemaners @CmAnT and @Hemi . Lets start from the top, @Ruby100101 inspires me because he is such a great admin, I remember introducing him and helping him admin when he first got and I am proud to see how great of a admin he is now. @Wave. Inspires me cause he has a great attitude and is super funny, all thought you may not be active anymore you were super nice and super funny when you were. @Lemon Fridge inspires me because he is just overall super fucking hilarious. @CmAnT and @Hemi are here because I have known both of them for a long time and both of them have helped me a lot in general. I know I probably wont win but I want that badge :).

Frostyy's Profile
They should make a rare badge like the Jackass badge but you get it for being nice  :)
It's called the asskisser badge. You'd be the perfect fit buddy. <3

ok she likes all the boy people that have power
Current Position

Past Positions:
Probationary
Event Staff.
A-team on Jailbreak
SA on Deathrun
SA on Jailbreak

Offline VaiiN

• CS:GO Jailbreak
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163243009/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 62
  • Likes Given: 313

t.w² vaiin м

• Total Badges: 9
    1 Year Coin Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 09:29:20 pm »
Life Hero - Role Model, Architect, but Most Importantly, Father.

Ever since my birth, my father was such an amazing being in my life, as if he was so big, so amazing. It’s almost as if he was a god. A god I would worship for the rest of my life, and have fun with. You know, like playing catch, singing together, going camping, what usual dads and sons do. We were pretty close, but I could’ve said my brother was closer. He was an architect, and he worked in Luanda, Angola, which is in Africa. He was planning on this huge hotel. I loved my dad, I’ve had so many great memories with him. I went to my first PC cafe with him, I did so many fun things together. Then, when I was in 5th grade, we were planning to go to Africa and hang out there with my dad, when suddenly, after I’m dismissed from school, my mom is standing there in the hallway crying, with my brother by her side. Turns out, my dad passed away in a car crash. It was a difficult chapter in my life, but it allowed me to feel true sorrow, and get ready for what would come next in life. I really hope he’s looking over me and seeing that I’m trying hard.

Cash Me Ousside, InsideJob!

InsideJob? What a booty name, if you ask me (He's pretty bad at CS, as well, not to mention). I knew him when I started getting on Jailbreak more frequently, and he was pretty nice. Turns out he’s about to be a Div. Staff of Jailbreak! He was so cool, so fun, so funny, he was great. Then what comes next? He turns out phenomenal as Div Staff of Jailbreak. How did he do it? I don’t fucking know. All I know is that I’m doing something wrong. He inspired me to be hardworking, but be pretty chill at times, too. He may be heavier than a Blue Whale, but he’s still a fun, and a proud leader. Why did he resign? I’ll never know. Why did he nominate me as Div. Staff? I do not fucking know. He was a great leader, and always chill with his admin team, and with bronco and CmAnT. He’ll go in the books, with the name: InsideJob. Divisional Staff, Professional Fatass, and Top Leader.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 02:00:37 am by VaiiN »

Current Position:
Divisional Staff of Jailbreak
Mentorship

♪ Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. ♪
♪ Life is old there, older than the trees, younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze. ♪

♪ Country roads, take me home to the place I belong. ♪
♪ West Virginia, mountain mamma, take me home, country roads ♪

♪ Country roads, take me home to the place I belong. ♪
♪ West Virginia, mountain mamma, take me home, country roads ♪

Offline Moon

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • Eat ass and skate fast
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185674374
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 38
  • Likes Given: 26

T.w² | Moon

• Total Badges: 7
    Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Overruled - Rez's Badge Summer 2017 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 09:39:08 pm »
Hey my name is Steven and I go by the name Moon. Im 14 and in the 8th grade rn. Im thankful for a lot of shit in my life tbh but I think im mainly most thankful for my irl friends and tango friends too. I suffer from depression and my friends are really the only people who get me through the day. My irl friends dont play tango and dont rlly play video games in general so cant really tag anyone here but im super thankful for them. Secondly im really thankful for my Mom. My dad hasnt been around for a while and she was with me no matter what I did. Whenever I had a problem I would always go to her for support. These are just two of the main things and people I am grateful for and yea :)

A lot of people in tango have influenced me too. It is really hard to choose one becuase people like @Zook @Emoji @Milo @Rez @Frosty but if I had to choose one it would be @Hemi. I have had a lot of fun and laughs with all these people but hemi really helped me. Whether it was from admining deathrun to being div of deathrun, I know that I can ask him for help if i'm lost. Also I have shared some personal stuff with him too when I was feeling really down and he helped me a lot. Hemi is the fucking goat and he is a really good friend. He and I had a lot of good times on Deathrun and I have seen him since I started playing on tango :).

I wish I could tag more people but I just cant think of everybody right now but yea thanks to everybody that I have met in my journey in tango!
Hello, I am AyeItsSolar's sister, she likes all the boy people that have power
7. What games do you play most often?:   Answer   freeze tag
You were my best SA when I was div @Moon *wink* *wink*
6. How long have you been a Tango Member: For a pretty long time about 20 hours

Offline camperlamper

• Donald Trump
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Dude where's my car
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/12738476472/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 90
  • Likes Given: 202

T.w² | Heat Miser

• Total Badges: 18
    Summer 2017 Invisible Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster Mobile User
What makes me thankful
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 10:14:34 pm »
My name is honestly what ever you want it to be I don't care what people call me. I am in 11th grade in a private catholic school. I am thankful for the many wonderful opportunities the school has allowed me to do. I have gone on 4 trips to a house the school bought that is over 200 acres of land and a massive house. I am thankful for this because there are many kids who go 4 years without ever even seeing the house. I also have applied for 2 things within the school one of them being a trip to World Youth Day 2019. World Youth Day was started by Pope John Paul II back in March 23, 1986. It has become a lot bigger now and is a week long celebration now were many Catholics around the world come to gather in one spot to express their faith. There is concerts and masses daily. It will be in Panama in 2019 so I get the honor of being picked to go when a lot got rejected. Another thing is this club I had to apply to get into where every Wednesday after school I go teach religion for a local parish. This one about 50 kids got accepted and over 350 applied. Yes that isn't the best ratio but I am still thankful for being able to partake in it when a lot of people I know got rejected. I am honestly thankful for everything the school has given me and everything it has taught me.

Tango side:
The person in Tango I am most thankful towards is an old member Stanley Hudson. Me and Stanley met playing TTT on Garry's Mod. We became friends pretty quick and talked on teamspeak every day. One day we got bored messing around on TTT and we saw there was a Guess Who server. Now Stanley knew everything about Guess Who and I had no clue what to do. So he is the one who taught me how to play and how to get to some really cool spots within certain maps. One of them is how to get on every building in 1950's town. Anyway so me and him joined the server and were messing around just us. Then people started to join we thought it would just be us. The server got up to about 20 in the matter of 15-20 minutes. So he had the idea of us getting mod. So I asked Wash if there was any staff. Of course nobody wanted to staff Guess Who. So I applied and got accepted and encouraged Stanley to apply for member. He was accepted and right before he went to apply for staff he wasn't allowed to play video games and ended up getting removed because he couldn't tag up as he was gone for 90 days. I would not have gotten to here in tango if Stanley never taught me how to play Guess Who or encouraged me to apply for staff of Guess Who. The best part is one day somebody in tango by the name of @Gstad even asked me what ever happened to Stanley. I honestly wish I know what happened to Stanley because he got me to where I am in tango and I want to thank him. I haven't seen him on any tango servers since he left back in April and I only talked to him once since.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 10:04:20 pm by camperlamper »
Quotes
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Revolver Ross

• Group Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • Trump #1
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092810107/
    • http://www.twitch.tv/llamalord2018
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmCZb4VbqiMB_nLevS1etZA
    • https://twitter.com/LlamaLord1
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 131
  • Likes Given: 52

T.w² | ???? Mod Revolver DDoS

• Total Badges: 23
    Overruled - Rez's Badge Summer 2017 Badge Collector (20) Hurricane Harvey Donor 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Admin of the Month 2016 Summer 2016 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 02:34:52 am »
Tango and I

My name is Robert, or Ross, depending on which you know me better by. Currently attending college to become a computer science major, and I really love it. I have met many different types of people in my life, whether they are family, friends, or from the public. Most jobs I've worked have dealt with face to face human interaction and courtesy. Currently I am working a smoothie/juice position at a Mariano's near me and it's basically at the front of the store, so I'm never not speaking to someone to say the least. There are many people that have influenced me in my life which I am thankful for, but I just want to talk about someone completely unrelated to my family and friends. I get common people who come daily or weekly to get a smoothie from me, when I first started 5 months ago I met a man who used to be a computer science major and taught at colleges for 30+ years. He would always order the Tropical Green Detox which was a fan favorite. To be clear, I get many customers who are awesome and nice but this man was different. Every day he had a new story to tell me, like honestly when I would see him come up I knew what he would get, and every time I'm making his smoothie he would speak about something, after we exchanged hello's of course. Like I said, different story each day and it was something I haven't experienced before, most people aren't as open about their lives, goals, and influences.

A little history of this man, he grew up with two other brothers and his family wasn't the wealthiest. They struggled to make their wealth and support their kids. He had to start working at the age of 10 just to help support his father when it came to food and repairs. He wasn't the smartest at school as he chose to mess around with friends and work whenever he could. The important thing to know is he always worked hard and never gave in. He wouldn't take days off and would cover other peoples shift if it meant more money for him and his family. He dropped out of high school during his junior year just to focus on work and other life issues. Life is definitely stressful and it can be hard to push through all the negatives that head your way. After working for 20 years, he's 30 now, he accumulated enough money to go back to college and pursue his dream of becoming a computer science major. Thanks to him and what he told me I was influenced to pull myself together and push forward. To be honest I was burnt out, between Tango, my real life, and college I was about ready to just call it quits and step back for a bit. I don't know if he could see it that but he spent time even after getting his smoothie to talk with me and listen to my own stories and issues. This man has helped me overcome so many life obstacles recently just by listening and talking to me for a few minutes everyday. I cherish those minutes as I know there is always something for me to learn. He has even taken the opportunity to give me a head start by donating me $500 to whatever I chose. The reason he even had all that money and will power was because he was a determined individual who pushed through the hardships and aimed towards his own goals until he succeeded. I still see that man and I am thankful that I was able to meet him and learn from him.

When it comes to influence and inspiration within Tango, there is no doubt that mr solo dolo takes the cake for me. I've gone through different positions within Tango and I can say that no one has influenced me more than solo. Ever since I joined mentorship and worked my best at it, he has always shown high charisma and humbleness towards everyone. I inspired to be him because of his effort, knowledge, and strive to make his baby, mentorship, be the best it can be. Because of this, I worked my hardest when it comes to mentoring and improving mentorship, I made sure to be active during meetings and ask any questions when I need too. Ever since I got the group staff position within Mentorship, he noticed something different about me, he noticed that I was willing to put whatever I needed to into mentorship. When I was working my way to become Mentorship Manager, he took the time to help teach, improve, and care for me on whatever subjects were needed. He helped improve me as an admin, a player, a friend, and a mentor. I always considered myself to be a decent admin, ever since I grew from SA on Jailbreak. However, there was much more I needed to learn and solo was willing to help me with that. Thanks to him and his guidance I was not only able to improve my knowledge of an admin, but also the characteristics of one. He helped show me how important it was to be vocal with other players and how to successfully deal with admins who are new, toxic, or outstanding. One of the most important discussions I've had with him was about being humble and modest. He showed me how important it is to help others out when they have questions or concerns and to not just think about yourself. I've always enjoyed helping other players and admins with questions and concerns, and thanks to solo I was definitely able to improve.

Lastly, solo was no doubt a friend that I cannot forget. He was strict and down to earth when needed but still held a friendly and charismatic stature. He was one of the few people in Tango that I felt I could speak to about any issues I had and he wouldn't joke around and shove it to the ground. He took what I would say to heart and helped me whenever I needed it. He took time to train me to become the lead of mentorship and give me many pointers on improving myself and those around me. Would I be where I am now if solo didn't see potential? No, because of the work we did and what he saw in me it helped me grow in Tango and meet many people. People who I never knew before, people who I was worried to talk to, began to befriend me and help me just as solo did. There is no doubt that I wouldn't be as persistent or openminded if solo wasn't there by my side. I nominated him for MoTM and I would do it as many times over if I had to. I don't think I could ever repay him fully for all the hard work and dedication he put into improving me as a person. Thank you solo, you are amazing.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 02:35:45 am by Revolver Ross »
I NEED MORE LIKES, LIKE MY POSTS

Good Quotes:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Ambition

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • I don't fuck with no old hoes, only new hoes
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/DrinkingLeanonSundays
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 28
  • Likes Given: 60

T.w² Amb the Rednose Asian.cL м

• Total Badges: 8
    Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 10:05:26 am »
A New Chapter

Hello Guys! Im Ambition, You can call me Ambi, Amb, Lust. 22 years old from Orange, California. Well my life is a rollercoaster, From the top of my class to a gang affliated addict. Its been a tough road for me and im thankful that i made it back alive in that road. First off I'm thankfuk to my mom, Because of her i would never been here in the first place. Even tho i havent been the best son to her i have done disgusting things to the family that i want to forget. She never left me in the air. She was there for me when i was in the wrong way thru thick or thin. And im grateful that because of her patience and love. Im doing my masteral now in Physical Theraphy at USC. Im doing good, My life is going foward. And i thank my mum for that.

In the gaming side. I was a staff member for SNG for 2 years,Jesus that seems so long.  i met some of the people over here when they werent still on tango like @Waffle.Mayhem @korb @8-Bit Interface @tinathebattle and so on til i got banned over there. I was in a slump til i got to talk to @balon about joining tango. And godamn good thing i did it. Because this community made me show my true self. How is everyone all friendly and laughing having a good time makes me feel like hey your welcome here makes me feel at ease. And i thank each and everyone of you guys that you guys give me a chance to let me become one of you guys. And i first would like to thank Balon for letting me join tango despite knowing what i did to the previous community, You welcome me with open arms and i appreciate that. I may be lacking recently but im sure ill be back at my peak in no time and bring the awp/scout in the map!. I would like to give thanks to @Macmagic this guy is the my first friend in tango. I just randomly joined at the awp/scout with him with it and i feel like we known each other for years. He helped me thru personal problems and im very thankful to call this guy my friend. My boi nighblue thanks! :hurr: . I would like to thank @Revolver Ross  as well, oddly even tho he is toxic as shit at league, this dude is a nice individual who shown me that hey its okay to be yourself. I would like to thank to my staff at awp/scout! @MagicMan @Nomad @Pidgeon @Kroniix @Eclipse, For being the best damn staff!, You guys work hard even tho i was awah for a while and make our server get back on its feet and booming with players! You guys da best. And my boy @Waffle.Mayhem who always helps me when i need something and always there with an helping hand to provide what i need in the server and always guides mw and gives me pointers on what and not to do when running a server. @Leddy-kun yo leddy thanks for giving me advice on how to run a server! And make moves to benefit my server even tho its consuming your time. And i have so many more but it will be so long it might be a book lmao! Again thank you guys seriously. For everything!

Offline Chaii

• Basic Member
  • Forum Starter
  • What a joke kek
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/T.w² | Chaii
    • ec9218
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 3

T.w² | Chaii .cL

• Total Badges: 2
    Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 06:12:57 pm »
My Month of Thanks on Tango

I currently am a junior (11th grade) in high school and aspiring Marine Biologist and soccer player. I am trying my hardest to make it to schools in Florida or California to play soccer (D2) and study Marine Biology. In my life and currently I have many speed bumps in my path to be successful and it involves bullying and etc. But I am so thankful for my friends who remind me everyday who I am and who I should be not who I should be to fit in or be cool. My soccer coaches who tell me every time I see them that I can make it in college soccer, that I can make it in the science fields, and that I can achieve my goals. I want to thank my parents who support me by driving me everywhere, staying strong when my family has had deaths every year since I was 14 where I lost my closest relative and I love my family for being strong and being able to not lose themselves in the most recent loss of a distant relative this past week. I want to thank my Fishery Biologists at NOAA who guide me when I go into intern for helping me get one step closer to my goal and believing and trusting in me.

I honestly have so many people to be thankful for in Tango, from just people saying hi and welcoming me, to people who guide me through my cL duties everyday. I think some of my biggest influences in Tango are @angel 冬 @JaS and @Zach for helping me be a better person in this community, for helping me get to where I am in cL. JaS for suggesting I even get myself more known in the community and asking me to help out in the community and hopefully get staff which is what I would like to do and help more. Angel and Zach for allowing me to get into community leadership in the first place and letting me help them out in Recovery and AAP.

EDIT: Thanks to @aPn  for letting me be on his stream for pubg and being a super nice guy, I hope to stream with him more and making me feel welcomed in the community for the one month ive been here. Congrats on your 3 year benchmark. (please send me a hat, I swear the guy in front of me was dead)

I hope to get to know more of Tango's members, staff, and make my presence known so that I can be more active and helpful in this amazing community!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 08:46:48 pm by Chaii »

Offline MonkeyNinja4Ever

• Novice Recruit
  • Forum Regular
  • Add me on steam :)
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/monkeyninja4ever
    • https://go.twitch.tv/monkeyninja4ever
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 31
  • Likes Given: 127

T.w² | Monkey #Gdogs

• Total Badges: 7
    Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 Jackass Spammer-25 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2017, 01:20:25 am »
Thankful for Life
I'm beyond thankful for my life, and the opportunities that I have. There's been many things in my life that have happened that have made me more thankful for what I have. Some events in my life that caused me to be thankful were as follows: 1) When my parents got divorced, 2) When I was diagnosed with epilepsy, 3) When I almost lost my dad. These three events were major events in my life, but have taught me to be thankful what I have, especially for the small things in life. First would be my parents divorce. My parents got divorced when I was three, so it wasn't something that I remembered. As I got older, it made the holidays tough. They were always arguing where my sister and I would go. My sister and I are ten months apart so we are pretty close, and we have pretty well felt the same about all of these situations. So she was my go to during these stressful times. Even as of now my parents still argued on who got us for Thanksgiving, and who will be getting us for Christmas. But in some sense this makes me extremely grateful. Although my parents are no longer together, they both still love my sister and I, and want to spend time with us as much as possible. My mom and her new husband have moved around a lot, and have just recently (within the last year) moved back closer to us, so we spend more time together. The next event that has caused me to be thankful, is after I was diagnosed with epilepsy on November 7th of 2015! There's only three people in tango who know about this (all three will be in the paragraph following about people in tango that I'm thankful for). This was a really tough time for me, and I honestly felt like it was the end of the world. I was on medication, but had to take a semester off school, and was so worried that it would put me behind. Luckily, I was still able to do my homework, and pretty well had to teach myself. So this made me thankful for doctors, and just for everyday. In the very beginning I was having 15+ seizures a day, and here recently I've been down to like one a day, or one every other day. Which is still a lot, but a lot less then in the beginning. I'm beyond thankful for that. And lastly, we almost lost my dad the summer of 2010, and this was the time that me, my stepmom, and my older sister really grew close, because we had to come together. My dad had a brain aneurysm rupture one morning. He hollered at my sister and I to bring him Tylenol, and when we came in to bring him some, his eyes were in the back of his head. We knew then something wasn't right. My stepmom is deaf (but has hearing aids) , and so it was extremely hard to wake her up. Anyways, we call an ambulance, he goes to the hospital and is life flighted to KC St. Luke's hospital. When we got to the hospital, we were told that he died in the life flight twice, and they were taking him into emergency brain surgery, where they would be cutting open his skull. This was extremely scary, and I'm beyond thankful to still have my dad. He was in the hospital for a month, and was finally able to come home. This not only makes me thankful for my family, but also thankful for everyday that I have for them.
----------------------------------------------------------
Maccy Poo
In some sense this one was extremely hard to choose, as their is four people in tango who I feel like have made a huge impact on my time here. Balon, APNess, MacMagic, and Fayded. But the main person I want to focus on for this purpose is going to be MacMagic (I'll do a small thing about the other three after this paragraph). Mac and I came across each other one day, after I was recommended by another staff of tango to add him. And I'll tell you this was a decision that I will never regret! Mac has been my best friend for the last two months, and has been there through thick and then. Him and I have countless hours on team speak together, made a meme discord together (where all we do is watch movies), and he's become one of my best friends in Tango. Mac's love for tango, as well as his love for people, and wanting to see others happy is something I inspire to have, and am thankful for. But not only that, I've also seen him grow in tango a lot. He went from being senior staff to manager, and I've seen all the hard work he did before, and after him receiving promotion. Mac has also taught me dedication. I've seen Mac be extremely dedicated not only to bhop, ze, and the other servers, but also with his artwork. He's one of the most mature 16 (man you're old) year old that I've ever met and I'm beyond thankful for his friendship. He's been there for me through, thick and thin, and has seen me through the highs and lows of my time in tango. But in case you didn't know.... (don't worry << that's an inside joke between him and I). Mac knew exactly what to say, and when to say it, but he also knew when to just not say anything at all. He's my best friend, and well he was supposed to teach me how to bhop, but I'm bad, or he would be my bunny hop buddy too. I've seen him constantly friend not only people in tango, but also people on the servers. There's not somebody who I would rather call my friend.
----------------------------------------------------------
The Three Amigos
The three others that I mentioned above that I am thankful for, Balon, Fayded, and APNess also are three people in tango who have had an influence on my time here and make me beyond thankful. APN, you were the one person I can say that has stood by my side since day one. I'm not exactly sure how we met, or why we started talking, but pretty well ever since that day we've continued to be friends. You've been my shoulder to cry on, and my ear to rant to, but also the logical person, with wise words that I often needed to hear. We've had many laughs together, you were the first person to ever ban me from team speak (and I don't remember why), and congrats you were the most recent person to ban me from team speak. You've been my troll buddy since day one, but yet when I need to have a serious chat with you, you're always there to listen and give advice. (I want to get third place by the way, just so you can fly me to Chicago. I don't want the hug, I just want to go see all the Christmas lights :))
Fayded, although we've just started talking recently, bud you came in at a time that I needed you the most. Your passion for tango, especially the dark rp server, is outstanding, and doesn't go unnoticied. But more so I'm thankful for our friendship, and the countless hours of conversation that we've had. You've been a voice of reason, when I couldn't find it in myself. And you've encouraged me in so many ways, that I couldn't begin to explain. I'm beyond thankful for you, our friendship, and the times of tears and laughter that we've shared together.
And last but not least, my bud Balon. Balon has been a friend to me, an enemy to me, and well just about everything in between in the four months of me being in tango/being supporter/and being registered. But I'm beyond thankful for him for so many reasons. First, I'm thankful for tango, and all the hard work that he's put into tango, and continues to put into tango to make it run smoothly, and be a great community. Next I'm just thankful for Balon's friendship and helping hand that he's offered to me. He's helped me with school stuff, as well as life stuff (even when sometimes I didn't want to hear his advice). But lastly I'm thankful for how humble he is, despite being the owner of the community. He cares about his members, and cares about them more then we could even expect him to. Balon has played a huge hand in my time in tango, but has also helped me become a better person over the last few months.

@balon @Macmagic @aPn @Fayded
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 01:38:43 am by SpookyMeme4Ever »

12/2/2017 @SpookyMeme4Ever  was accepted as a Novice Recruit.

Offline North

• Nuthing ta Fuck Wit
  • Social Networking Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • Yer Killin' Me
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsTheNorth
    • https://www.twitch.tv/thenorth
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxQuZGGmLkyNweFC8-7oj1Q
    • https://twitter.com/EHTheNorth
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 46
  • Likes Given: 1

T.w² | Twitch.tv/TheNorth

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Summer 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2017, 06:05:21 am »
Giving Thanks To My New Family
This year has been the hardest one I've faced yet, and I owe me making it through it all to my friends. I'd never tell them this because it isn't something any of us are really comfortable with talking about but I need to thank my them, for everything they do. This seemingly random group of guys composed of hood-rat gangsters, football players and straight A students are somehow the most reliable thing in my life and I’d consider them more of a family to me than anything. For those of you not sure of what went down this year, I spent around a month and a half homeless, couch surfing where I could and sleeping on the bench of an abandoned hockey rink (Nothing more Canadian than that huh?) by the school they all went to when there was nowhere to go. Each and every one of them helped in whatever way they could. @Jordan. , AJ and Indy giving me a place to stay and food for a few nights, Jesse and Nathan for helping me get some real food in me and Tayyip for helping me break into my parents place in an entirely different city just to get some clothes for those still-snowing winter nights.Without them I would have starved to death or frozen, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for any of these guys. Throughout the whole experience I was really down and they gave me the crutch I needed to get through it, physically and emotionally. I’m so thankful for having these guys in my corner no matter what and I won’t be able to express that enough, I owe them my life. I still look back on some of the nights we all spent at AJ’s, me and him ripping on the guitar in Rock Band, Steve pounding away on drums and Tayyip sitting on the couch laughing his ass off at Bryan’s inebriated rendition of Toto’s Africa. It’s moments like those that would stop me for a few moments and let me know that as shit as things may seem these guys would always be there for me, and who was I to not work my ass off to get into a place to where I can do the same. I left the person I have to thank most out almost entirely, but he deserves his own section for all the shit him and his family have done for me, asking nothing of me in return. Bryan, thank you. Bryan and his family are what I aspire to be. They brought me in when I had nowhere else to go, and have slowly been transforming part of their house to accommodate me. They do more than I could have ever asked them to or even imagine they’d even consider. They feed me, put a roof over my head, support me in finishing high school getting me all the supplies and stuff I need, they bought me a new winter jacket so I wouldn’t get frostbite on the walks to and from school occasionally and even helped me rebuild my PC so I could play shit and do assignments over the internet. The house is only supposed to fit a family of 4-5 (3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom) and is a little crowded with 7 people in it yet they still welcome me with open arms and I am so thankful for everything they do for me. I’ve known Bryan since about halfway through the 9th grade, we started playing Payday 2 together through some mutual friends of ours and became relatively good friends. By pure chance we ended up going to the same highschool and subsequently threw the year away skipping school, playing games and exploring the city. I still remember walking across the city at 2 A.M. for no reason other than we were bored of AJ’s one night, all the stupid conversations we had about music, school and any other thing that crossed our minds. Once I was homeless, him and everyone else helped me until I moved to B.C. for a while to work and while I was out there he continued to talk to me almost everyday, making sure I was OK and that I was good where I was. Eventually I flew back and they took me in, but what he did in particular I need to thank him for. He gave up half his room for me, I slept on the floor in one half while he slept in the other, dealing with the late nights I had watching videos or playing games, not once complaining or making me feel guilty about anything I did, he made me feel truly welcome here. He had to wake up with me being the first thing he sees every day and fall asleep with the same thing, not a word complaining, if that doesn’t make him the greatest person I’ve ever met I don’t know what could. I have so many great memories with him, from screaming PUP songs in the garage to pissing ourselves laughing playing Skate 2 when we broke the game. There is nobody else I trust or appreciate as much as him.

Onto the community I call home! I haven’t been the most memorable nor interactive person during my almost-year in Tango so my person I take inspiration from is @balon . When @Jordan. told me about Tango I passed it off as another temporary community that he was in, but one night when we were playing I went out of my way to create an account just to call him gay, and once I did I took a look around the site and was amazed at what had been built from the ground up, the member count shocked me, the organization and  dedication from the council to the members was impressive and I was immediately intrigued. I sent Balon a message letting him know that I was pretty much in awe of what him and his staff had built. After lurking a few days longer I decided to apply and was welcomed with open arms by everyone in the community. I still find it insane how big Tango is, how many players go through our servers in a day thanks to the staff and all the hard work they put in, and the professionalism Balon strives for. I’ve seen plenty of would-be-great groups, whether they be teams, clans or full-blown communities like Tango fall apart due to lack of care or a dictatorship style leadership, but in every experience I’ve ever had with him Balon has been open and receptive to what I’ve had to say, and down to earth enough to respond. He’d point out things that could be an issue with ideas or would get me to elaborate on them so he could fully understand instead of just brushing me off. I remember when I was running NFS Most Wanted awhile ago I was two or three hours into the run, talking about random shit when he joined to hang out for a bit. We talked about speedrunning Half-Life 2 by backwards B-Hopping and how broken that was, and about Most Wanted. That sticks with me to this day, of all the things he has going on with school and running a community with hundreds upon hundreds of members he made an effort to come talk to me. It still surprises me how much hard work he puts in every day on top of going to school, and I’m thankful that we have someone like him running the show.

I’m thankful for all the members of Tango for all the effort they put in daily in helping grow Tango, and in making new members feel welcome in the community. I know firsthand it makes you want to stay when you are part of something you feel wanted in, and Tango is outstanding in accomplishing that. I’m thankful for the staff in everything they do, putting in plenty of work to keep everything running smoothly and the players happy, dedicating hours of their busy schedules every week to assisting in various things, it really is inspiring seeing everyone working towards the growth of this community. Lastly I’m thankful for the players, because without them Tango wouldn’t exist, so thank you for playing our servers, we hope you enjoy your time here, member or not. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, here’s to a great year!

P.S. A special thanks to @Jordan.  for being a total hoser that I enjoy playing shit with, Thank you to @Bakaaaa , @aPn and @alaskaninvegas1 for helping me with getting used to the new position and for helping out with setting up my first event, it means a lot. Also thanks to @Revolver Ross for being a solid meme and helping me meet some new people in Tango.
They're pushing you out in the name of progress, selling your memories to the tourists

Offline shauni

• Honorable Member
  • Forum Addict
  • just your average ebabe
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/shaunnnniii
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 43
  • Likes Given: 39

T.w♥ Shauna - gone 4 college

• Total Badges: 24
    Summer 2017 Lovable Member of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1000 Posts aPn's Award Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2017, 10:27:12 pm »

Everything

"Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude" -Ralph Waldo Emerson. Every year on the fourth Thursday of November, people all around the United States gather with their family and friends and express gratitude to one another.  However, there is more than just family and friends to be thankful for, and we should not only show our thanks on just one day, yet most of us do.  I am guilty of that.  I do not ever really notice how much I take things for granted.  If it is having shelter or clean water, I never step back and really look at how blessed I really am and how thankful I should be.  I should be more thankful for things that come easily to me like food and clothing.  I should be more thankful to have parents who care so much about me and being able to have an education.  Instead I just go on with life not noticing what I should be thankful for, unless it is Thanksgiving.  Being that this is my Freshman year of college and I now am independent of my parents, I came to notice how thankful I was for my parents to leave everything behind to come move closer to me because I asked them to.  All of my friends at school are jealous of me because I am able to go see my parents whenever I want, hug and kiss them whenever I want, and have them do the smallest things like bring me a dress I forgot to pack.  I am so thankful for my parents for loving me so unconditionally that they would move 18 hours away to be by me.  I am thankful for my old high school friends who three months later still call me to talk and ask how I am doing.  I am thankful for my new friends at college who already care so much about me that they would come to my dorm in the middle of the night without me asking with a bottle of NyQuil when I am sick with a cold.  I am thankful for my dog, Elvis, who never fails to put a smile on my face or cheer me up when I am down.  I am thankful for the bad things that happen to me which teaches me more about life, and for my failures that make me a better person by learning from my mistakes.  I just now realized how thankful I should be for my health until my cousin, who has been a sister to me my entire life, had kidney failure and almost died.  Moreover, I am thankful for the little things, the bad things, the good things, the big things.  I am thankful for everything. because everything in my life has made me who I am.
        Not until this summer did I meet who would to this day be one of my greatest friends.  In a week, I came to learn a lot about him and he learned a lot about me, and in a month, we became really good friends.  He has made me confident about myself, something in which I lacked for 17 years.  He made me realize how important I really am as a person, not just to my family or friends but in a worldly perspective.  I come to him when I need advice or just for a laugh.  Hell, he even got me to watch a couple of movies this summer (which if you know me at all, I hate movies.  He has influenced me to be kind to people just like he is.  I love how I can be completely myself around him.  I don't have to care about looks or personality because he loves me just as I am and I love him just the way he is.  He is honestly one of the most friendly, caring, and purest souls I have ever encountered and everyone should be thankful to have his friendship.  Just as I am so thankful for you @miK :) .  I hope one day I can be like you.
        My deep gratitude goes to some certain people is my life.  The first being my dad who has taught me almost everything I know about life itself.  My dad continues to inspire me everyday.  I am thankful for my dad (and anyone like him) for joining the force years ago to defend our nation.  He has taught me discipline and courage from his time in the Army.  I am thankful for him for always believing in me.  If it weren't for him, I would have never applied to any prestigious schools and actually get accepted and attend Johns Hopkins.  I didn't believe that I could ever achieve higher than a state school, but he knew I could.  I am thankful for my mom who taught me how important it is to be loving of others and to care for people no matter their race, gender, orientation, etc.  She has never failed to care for me above herself and for that I am thankful.  I am thankful for my two old best friends, Harley and Greyson, who like my dad believed in me more than I believed in myself.  They always told me how proud they were of me of what I accomplished and made me realize that I could do anything if I tried.  I love all these people so much and I could never be more thankful for what they have done for me and will continue to do for me for the rest of my life.
<05:50:02> "Muaz Jamal": How much did you sex
<05:50:06> "Muaz Jamal": Shauna
<05:50:15> "Muaz Jamal": 20

G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
Sinus Bot
TangoServersLLC Logo
AllTrapNation.com
CSGO Fiesta
Vreecase Sponsor
G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com