Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
279 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: Mass shooting at New Zealand mosque  (Read 323 times)

Offline inject

• Project Administrator
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/1NJ3CT
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 434
  • Likes Given: 71

tw inject

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (10) .cL of the Month 1 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (5) Summer 2018 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Mass shooting at New Zealand mosque
« on: March 15, 2019, 12:08:28 am »
I just saw the video on live leak and it’s probably the most fucked up thing I’ve ever seen.

Some fucking loony driving up to mosque playing meme music from his car and saying “sub to pewdiepie”.

He then walked into the mosque that had around 100 people inside and shot everyone he saw.

Didnt look like there were any survivors. He legit shot into the masses of people hiding together for like 5 mins straight. Hope they catch that mother fucker before he takes the easy way out.

Video was literally so raw and fucking gross that liveleak took it down.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:39:02 am by 1NJ3CT »

Offline Shiloh

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • I’m back boys.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305571397/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 57
  • Likes Given: 35

shiloh

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Mass shooting at New Zealand mosque
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 12:37:55 am »
I don't comment on shit like this and usually never bring it up, but this is another level of fucked.

Kid probably thinks he's a hero, playing sub to pewdiepie.

Hope the families of the victims turn out okay.

EDIT: The fact that LiveLeak took down the video themselves really shows how fucked the video must've been.

2nd EDIT: Even fucking 4chan moderators took down the thread that was posted by the shooter, shit's fucked.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:45:03 am by chaa »

Offline bxpe

• 1v1.tw2.us
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • 1v1
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198408594860/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 36
  • Likes Given: 48

teabola

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Summer 2018 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 02:10:23 am »
Prayers to all the families.

People shouldn't be focusing on him saying "sub to pewdiepie". People should be focusing on consoling all the friends and families of those who died. These peoples lives have been changed forever.

If you use this as a platform to spread any hate about anyone he wrote about in his manifesto or whoever else and to try and force your political bullshit down everyone's throat, you're just as sick as the fuck who did this. Creating hate is what this guy wanted to do. That's pretty much what his whole manifesto was based on. Creating a divide.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:12:08 am by bxpe »
Voidcs muted and banned me because I'm deaf, he said he hates deaf people and should burn in hell. I did nothing please demote that retard

Offline North

• Nuthing ta Fuck Wit
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Yer Killin' Me
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsTheNorth
    • https://www.twitch.tv/thenorth
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxQuZGGmLkyNweFC8-7oj1Q
    • https://twitter.com/EHTheNorth
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 61
  • Likes Given: 1

North

• Total Badges: 13
    2 Year Coin Giving Thanks 2017 Badge Collector (10) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Summer 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 04:06:27 am »
My boy got sent a link and saw this happen live while we were at work today, shit's fucked
They're pushing you out in the name of progress, selling your memories to the tourists

Offline Dooshken

• Forum Regular
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 56
  • Likes Given: 7

tw Dooshken

2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) Bacon! 100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 06:56:10 am »

People shouldn't be focusing on him saying "sub to pewdiepie". People should be focusing on consoling all the friends and families of those who died. These peoples lives have been changed forever.

If you use this as a platform to spread any hate about anyone he wrote about in his manifesto or whoever else and to try and force your political bullshit down everyone's throat, you're just as sick as the fuck who did this. Creating hate is what this guy wanted to do. That's pretty much what his whole manifesto was based on. Creating a divide.

So what, we're just supposed to all collectively sit here for the next two months virtue signalling on Twitter and other Social media about how terrible this is? It sucks to say but prayers are ultimately just words. When events like these happen, what should matter most is figuring out how and why it happened and seeing how we can prevent it from happening again.

It's certainly devastating to have lost so many innocent lives to such a senseless act of violence and I certainly do agree that the families of the victims should be given some amount of time to grieve but ultimately, those wounds are never going to heal no matter what they do. The families of the fallen have been forever changed by this event, as you said. Furthermore, what about all of us circle jerking and saying "my thoughts and prayers" is stopping another deranged kid who feels the exact same way as the original shooter from doing literally the exact same thing next week? If anything, that's spitting on the graves of those who lost their lives. And please don't take that as me implying that's how you feel. I just think that's such a toxic, counterproductive mindset.

To what you said about creating a divide through hate, there was already a divide. If there wasn't already a divide, this wouldn't have happened. People don't just all of a sudden become radicalized into going into a place with a high concentration of people of a certain skin color or faith and give their lives killing as many of them as they can before either getting gunned down or turning the gun on themselves.

Offline Purpley

• Closed
  • Forum Junkie
  • hurr
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/pipman76/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 232
  • Likes Given: 106

Kurthy

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 01:07:50 pm »

So what, we're just supposed to all collectively sit here for the next two months virtue signalling on Twitter and other Social media about how terrible this is? It sucks to say but prayers are ultimately just words. When events like these happen, what should matter most is figuring out how and why it happened and seeing how we can prevent it from happening again.

It's certainly devastating to have lost so many innocent lives to such a senseless act of violence and I certainly do agree that the families of the victims should be given some amount of time to grieve but ultimately, those wounds are never going to heal no matter what they do. The families of the fallen have been forever changed by this event, as you said. Furthermore, what about all of us circle jerking and saying "my thoughts and prayers" is stopping another deranged kid who feels the exact same way as the original shooter from doing literally the exact same thing next week? If anything, that's spitting on the graves of those who lost their lives. And please don't take that as me implying that's how you feel. I just think that's such a toxic, counterproductive mindset.

To what you said about creating a divide through hate, there was already a divide. If there wasn't already a divide, this wouldn't have happened. People don't just all of a sudden become radicalized into going into a place with a high concentration of people of a certain skin color or faith and give their lives killing as many of them as they can before either getting gunned down or turning the gun on themselves.
Leave this thread, this is the most disrespectful shit I have ever read in my entire life. People died in masses this isn’t a place for you to post your personal beliefs about radicalization. He is offering sympathy for people who have suffered a tragedy and there is nothing wrong with that. I believe in thoughts and prayers and you are appear as a monster for trying to cause a discussion while bodies are still warm
@Purpley  u can fuck right off if you don´t like me dickhead. He´S aN aTtEnTiOn SeEkEr. i´m just trying to say i´ve thought about what i´ve done in the past and how i´m going to try to improve.

Offline wqf

• Forum Regular
  • not toxic I swear!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 31
  • Likes Given: 73

tw Brown

• Total Badges: 4
    Summer 2018 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 04:00:52 pm »
some of my muslim family lives in new zealand and was close to the shooting when it happened and they sent me some scarry stuff.

may allah (swt) put all the familys that died in jenah (heaven for muslims) amen

اللهم اغفر لجميع العلم وضع هذه العائلات في جنة امين
if you don’t know me, then I don’t know you either

cool ass people:
dope
GreenFool
Characters
vain
DrAhmad25

friends who left tango:
shadofaia
orange
kippy
lunar
crpz

DrAhmad25: yo brown wanna go to the movies
tw brown : last time we went to the movies, you spilled 2 buckets of popcorn, danced in front of the movie screen, literally yelling no no word, and got banned from the Eagan and burnsvile one
DrAhmad25 : so is that a yes?

Offline Aycliffe

• -=[ cute eboy ]=-
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • #urbana=cutie
    • https://www.twitch.tv/elythion_ultrauhc
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFrXEMniGCpJFL6DmR868A?view_as=subscriber
    • https://twitter.com/pewdiepie
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 79
  • Likes Given: 120

aycliffe.tw

• Total Badges: 4
    100 Posts Mobile User Spammer-25 Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 05:37:43 pm »
I also watched the videos but all seemed to be down so I had to do so through reddit /r/watchpeopledie which is where psychopaths live. Truly disturbing, but this isn't a place to go on about your political agendas or being toxic towards people for doing so, so please don't turn this tragic event into a political debate. There is enough division in the world, we don't need it in Tango.

Condolences to the families effected, this is an awful tragedy and I wish the best for the families going forward.
this cacophony is deafening
but no one else can seem to hear

| Current Positions |
Supplementary Admin: Jailbreak (SAs)
Mapper
| Journey |
Accepted Into TangoWorldwide | 2/21/19
Promoted To Member | 3/09/19
+Vouch he will go far in Tango.
Why do you prefer playing CT over T? : Terrorists are fucking worthless brainded scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street prison like the degenerates they are and I like putting them in their place

Offline Dooshken

• Forum Regular
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 56
  • Likes Given: 7

tw Dooshken

2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) Bacon! 100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 06:05:06 pm »

Leave this thread, this is the most disrespectful shit I have ever read in my entire life. People died in masses this isn’t a place for you to post your personal beliefs about radicalization. He is offering sympathy for people who have suffered a tragedy and there is nothing wrong with that. I believe in thoughts and prayers and you are appear as a monster for trying to cause a discussion while bodies are still warm

Disrespectful? If anything, your response exemplifies my point. I offer condolences in the way I see most fit and go even further by displaying a clear want to prevent something like this from happening again and I'm a monster. Okay buddy, I won't continue the discussion further. Send your thoughts and prays for as long as you need to, hopefully they're enough to stop the next catastrophic event of political and/or religious extremism since responding with actual policy is clearly off the table.

Offline bxpe

• 1v1.tw2.us
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • 1v1
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198408594860/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 36
  • Likes Given: 48

teabola

500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Summer 2018 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 10:20:37 pm »

Disrespectful? If anything, your response exemplifies my point. I offer condolences in the way I see most fit and go even further by displaying a clear want to prevent something like this from happening again and I'm a monster. Okay buddy, I won't continue the discussion further. Send your thoughts and prays for as long as you need to, hopefully they're enough to stop the next catastrophic event of political and/or religious extremism since responding with actual policy is clearly off the table.

Prayers aren't meant to stop anything. They're meant to help get people through tough times. Not to stop someone from shooting up churches. Give it a few days and the focus will mostly entirely be on trying to prevent this from happening again, just like every other time.
Voidcs muted and banned me because I'm deaf, he said he hates deaf people and should burn in hell. I did nothing please demote that retard

Offline balon

• do ur job or gtfo
  • Chief Executive Officer
  • 5k Poster
  • Money talks, Bullshit walks
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • http://www.twitch.tv/balonfx
    • https://twitter.com/TangoWorldWide
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1373
  • Likes Given: 268

T.w² | balon

• Total Badges: 46
    Lovable rich boi 5 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat Fly Shit Only 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 10:24:20 pm »
Heart goes out to the families, locking the thread due to people's difference of opinions and arguing.

♡ 𝑏𝑟𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑚 ♡

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks