Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
627 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Classic Offensive  (Read 105 times)

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 426
  • Likes Given: 1441

Leddy

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    3 Year Coin Ur-Banana Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
Counter-Strike: Classic Offensive
« on: February 07, 2019, 11:14:41 pm »
Just wanted to spread the word on a great mod I happened to pass by, for any of you oldschool people who used to play Counter-Strike 1.6 (CS 1.6) this is a mod aimed at you! Headed by Sloth Squadron and a few freelance developers this is a mod that is meant to recreate as much of CS 1.6 in CS:GO's engine as possible. While the mod is old, development on a version developed from the ground up for release on Steam is in development and they recently updated the currently playable version to be compatible with Panorama.

If you're interested in the mod and want to see the progress, their twitter is @csco_dev I personally am keeping up with this mod as it's interesting, mixing elements from CS:GO that were great with elements of 1.6 that are dearly missed by the 1.6 community at large. They're doing all the work from modelling guns (Such as the USP and AWP) and are also recreating the maps, you can find more of their content on their twitter.

Thought I'd share because again, I find it interesting myself.

The eyes are the window to the soul.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks